• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks at San Angeles, 12;25PM PST

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give a virtual apology to Pete. I have to applaud his willingness to adjust this year. And it does appear that their draft picks this year were really solid. I was very very pessimistic but he seems to have made some adjustments. I'm thrilled to be eating some crow here.

The defense is improving. It's possible this team could sneak into the playoffs. That would be a great achievement for this team.
eat up

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give a virtual apology to Pete. I have to applaud his willingness to adjust this year. And it does appear that their draft picks this year were really solid. I was very very pessimistic but he seems to have made some adjustments. I'm thrilled to be eating some crow here.

The defense is improving. It's possible this team could sneak into the playoffs. That would be a great achievement for this team.
Seeing how well it appears this last draft class was makes it all that much more interesting that they have 2 first rounders next year. With all the youth movement they could well end up with a situation like like 2012/13 with lots of talent on small contracts and room to go stock up on depth with the right veterans.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how well it appears this last draft class was makes it all that much more interesting that they have 2 first rounders next year. With all the youth movement they could well end up with a situation like like 2012/13 with lots of talent on small contracts and room to go stock up on depth with the right veterans.

We are pretty far from that 2012 team. But we are competitive now and Geno is better than any of us expected.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno is playing inspired football. I said before he just looked bored out there and uninterested but NOW! My god he was fired up today, not saying it was the best thing for him or the team but I enjoyed seeing it. I wanted to see some passion from him and he went over and beyond what i was hoping for in todays game lol.

Good for you Geno, enjoy it as long as you can!

I was all ready for the Hawks to suck this year ... I don't know how to act because this might just be an illusion!! Sure doesn't feel real LMAO!

We need to play someone else at Guard because Cohen got abused! where is Stone Forsythe? I would plug his monster butt at guard because he can't be worse then Cohen! At least try it. Jackson isn't much better either.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are pretty far from that 2012 team. But we are competitive now and Geno is better than any of us expected.
I only meant we had a couple of solid draft classes back then and had lots of young talent that didn't break the cap. Wasn't intending it to mean they would be at the same competitive level and on a track for a SB next year.

They are getting better on cap space, but not quite where they were then. With a solid draft they could make big steps forward though. What that means remains to be seen.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what 22.7 mph looks like....

What a pretty run to show off his speed. Walker is fun to watch thats for sure, his lateral movement is some of the Best I have seen on the Hawks in a LONG LONG time. Then he always had the 4.38 speed ... when was the last time we had a fast landcrab as a running back? lol

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple key stats from today:

R. Neal had 4 pass deflections in the game today... Most in a game by a player this season...

Seahawks have held opponents to 2-9 conversions on 4th down the past few weeks

Chargers led the league in QB pressures with 39 going into to todays game... They only had 4 today resulting in only 2 sacks... Great job by the OL and Geno getting rid of the ball...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit i forgot to bring this up! Don't know if anyone else did.

That turf was so unforgiving today what the fudge was going on with the field? Everyone's cleats were getting stuck in it. I saw more than a few people get lucky they were not hurt and some were not so lucky.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a bit of crow on your face

You seem to think that I'm worried about looking bad on an anonymous message board. Clearly your complete unwillingness to ever admit you are wrong suggests that YOU aren't capable of doing so. But that's a you problem.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys not stoked with our two rookie OT's on the OL? They've been so impressive this year and they're only going to get better... Abe has been pancaking guys... I love the looks of our offense moving forward...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to think that I'm worried about looking bad on an anonymous message board. Clearly your complete unwillingness to ever admit you are wrong suggests that YOU aren't capable of doing so. But that's a you problem.

Interesting that MrS is the one catcalling you eating crow. Isn't he the one who's been calling for Pete's firing for over half a decade? It's like his hatred for Wilson outweighs his hatred for Carroll.

Offense has been playing out of their minds this year, and Geno has been significantly better than anticipated. Defense is starting to come together, and the rest of the west is falling apart. Could be a very different year than was expected.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just savoring the flavor, i for one will not forget your months long tantrum after your boy got traded. Another thing I was right about

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been an offensive and defensive rookie of the year on the same team? Walker and Woolen?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been an offensive and defensive rookie of the year on the same team? Walker and Woolen?
2017 the Saints Had lattibum and Kamara win O/D rookie of the year

But apparently the Seahawks have never had a rookie of the year on either side of the ball, so it would be cool if the first time we did was on both sides of the ball.