• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, mixing yourself up. You said people on here agree with you. Only two do.

I don't insult you because of your opinion. I insult you because your opinions are either copycat, not made based on fact, or you pass your opinion off as fact.

as of right now its vt, mitzman and stym. We haven't heard everyone weigh in on the matter.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the overwhelming amount of people say he didnt , congrats you are in the minority but you are also stupid to think no numbers were talked about in any meeting since may 2 with ongoing talks hence offers and counter offers had to be made

yet you want to sell us on knitting class

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the overwhelming amount of people say he didnt , congrats you are in the minority but you are also stupid to think no numbers were talked about in any meeting since may 2 with ongoing talks hence offers and counter offers had to be made

yet you want to sell us on knitting class

what? Why wouldnt the KC camp announce that they made a counter offer?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No counter offer. All that needs to be said. All they had to do was put their "magic number" on the table and they would have been void of all this drama and nonsense. Just be a man Kirk and tell us what you want. Why is that so hard?
naive you think they talked about knitting

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the market thing exists.

Agreed, the market thing does exist, but it's a separate thing from the CBA's' "tag" agreements. That's what's being argued and it's factually is incorrect.

If a guy is worth 24 million this season, why won't he be worth at least that next season?

This is where we disagree....a guy is ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay him year to year in sports. There are many reasons why a guy getting $24M this year is not worth it the following among them:

1. Free agency where no one is willing to pay him that.
2. Age
3. Injury
4. The draft (his replacement is on board)
5. He takes a knee/makes a political statement when the fuckin' politically grounded anthem is playing. ((Or says a prayer)

A business decision will make you money. Winning makes you money. Not being an ass hat makes you money.

Agreed

Firing Bruce Allen will make money.
:trash::suds::lol::pound::thumb:

1- Do you believe he won't get paid more than 24 mil a season next year?

2- age not a factor

3- injury always possible

4- He will be signed before the draft.

5- he isn't an idiot

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again if you buy that cool aid go ahead . i am not and i will bash the FO until oblivion and leaving kirk blameless period because they screwed him twice when he agreed to lesser deals
again if you buy that cool aid go ahead . i am not and i will bash the FO until oblivion and leaving kirk blameless period because they screwed him twice when he agreed to lesser deals

I'm not buying the cool aid dad, just going on what Kirk is on record as saying. You think KC is lying?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant answer that. We will never know.
we do know dean as i proved several times . no partners , no trades . none happened , why ? because as you say KC doesnt want to be here and teams could ensure they got him without having to bid ,( your words not mine ) and not one team saw it that way , not one

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we do know dean as i proved several times . no partners , no trades . none happened , why ? because as you say KC doesnt want to be here and teams could ensure they got him without having to bid ,( your words not mine ) and not one team saw it that way , not one

Fine. So you admit that KC doesn't want to be here.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the one drinking the kool aid thinking a LTD would have been done

Still talking. I thought you had nothing more to say.

This is why we insult you. Many believe a LTD could have been done. We aren't pounding our chests saying it was a sure thing. We have reason to believe it would be done.

You pound your chest saying KC wouldn't sign a LTD even though he said he would.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying the cool aid dad, just going on what Kirk is on record as saying. You think KC is lying?
i answered that already , but i will say it again . he was taking the high road

now mitz , do you believe no numbers , no offers , no counter offers were discussed ? and if not just what were they talking about ?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. People know I have the Broncos up because I was a Peyton fan. It is rather obvious I am referring to fans in general if you are too stupid to actually know that.

KC says all the right things publically.

Not "too stupid" to think who might be a Cowboy fan though. "Fans in general" might have whiffed on this one as to the truth according to KC as to why he didn't sign a LTD.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still talking. I thought you had nothing more to say.

This is why we insult you. Many believe a LTD could have been done. We aren't pounding our chests saying it was a sure thing. We have reason to believe it would be done.

You pound your chest saying KC wouldn't sign a LTD even though he said he would.

what? You pound your chest by making statements and insult everyone who disagrees with you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know VT agrees with you. Did Mitzi or Sty actually say that?

sty messaged me privately and cant get over you cant get this. I have been reading mitz responses.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. So you admit that KC doesn't want to be here.
dean how stupid are you ? you said those things not me and i used them to prove my point

until Ba's BS statement throwing him under the bus yesterday i was convinced of it after all he agreed to 12 mil , he agreed to 19 mil and BA killed it in both cases now its up in the air

your reasoning for a trade being possible is that KC didnt want to be here , and the 49ers or anyone else could avoid a bidding war . you said that not me i said no trade was possible because it was stupid

no teams offered us a trade not one , no one saw it your way at all from the NFL GMs

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean how stupid are you ? you said those things not me and i used them to prove my point

until Ba's BS statement throwing him under the bus yesterday i was convinced of it after all he agreed to 12 mil , he agreed to 19 mil and BA killed it in both cases now its up in the air

your reasoning for a trade being possible is that KC didnt want to be here , and the 49ers or anyone else could avoid a bidding war . you said that not me i said no trade was possible because it was stupid

no teams offered us a trade not one , no one saw it your way at all from the NFL GMs

You don't know that for sure. You are not in the FO. I mentioned trade b/c I knew we weren't going sign him Long Term.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that for sure. You are not in the FO. I mentioned trade b/c I knew we weren't going sign him Long Term.
face it you were wrong about the trade show some class and just admit it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? You pound your chest by making statements and insult everyone who disagrees with you

Actually, I don't. I put out facts and opinions. I call you an idiot if you try to say a fact is an opinion or your opinion is fact.

I am having a decent discussion with Sty right now. He makes valid points and he thinks for himself. He also isn't out there saying things are a fact when it is an opinion. That is how we can discuss things.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
face it you were wrong about the trade show some class and just admit it

Of course now nothing did happen. You are on record for turning down two first rounders' for KC. How is that looking now?