• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say "it is the point for us" do mean for both Redskins and Broncos?

KC is on record as saying it was a "fair deal" the Redskins offered him.

Whatever dude. People know I have the Broncos up because I was a Peyton fan. It is rather obvious I am referring to fans in general if you are too stupid to actually know that.

KC says all the right things publically.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and again what d mn agent wouldnt do that ? seeing what carr got ? and where was the skins FO in this "let s get this all nighter " thing going ?

the FO had him in 2014 for damn 12 mil and killed it , they had him at 19 in 2015 and killed it . KC showed good faith in both instances but allen killed it period .

then allen throws out a measly one year extension for 29 mil and you saps eat that up like chicken and gravy then tops it off by throwing under a bus by him under a bus trying to make him greedy , when in fact his offer was stupid and not worthy of any response

the FO fucked this up its totally their fault and they deserve every bit of heartache that comes with it BA nut huggers aside

Ok..So since you acknowledge they were waiting on the Carr deal, how much "serious talking" do you actually think happened before Carr signed the deal 3 weeks ago?? Probably not much is my guess.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end the game is football. All that matters now is what happens this season. Who is right and who is wrong does not matter any longer. Everyone can argue that again starting in January.

I have watched this argument on here for two years now and I have not seen one person switch sides. If you like Cousin's you still like him, if you don't then you think justice was served.

I'd say a lot of us are tired of the entire thing but it seems a good portion of the board still want to go round and round about it.

Just remember folks, only a few days until camp starts. Lets play some football.

I actually did switch sides. Originally, I didn't want to pay KC 20 mil a season before last season. Shark brought up some valid points and I thought of a few things and switched.

Some think switching sides is a sign of weakness. I think it is a sign of intelligence and impartiality.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you must live in a cave if(and i emphasize IF ) you believe the contract wasnt talked about here in MI or through all the ongoing talks BA said were happening . maybe they were talking about needle point ? sorry mitz but you dont come across as a moron and just because KC said there wasnt a formal "counter offer "( which by the way isnt an obligation some make it out to be ) doesnt mean their wasnt proposals bantered about back and forth and in fact they HAD to be

KC taking the high road doesnt change that

KC said the deal that BA and the Redskins offered was "fair". Today's NFL contracts are changing as we speak.

You can look at it as KC took the high road, or if he didn't and he lied...i think he just told the truth.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No is a counter offer. That is the same as saying you need to do better than that. You have never been in negotiations for anything or you are a rollover if you have never just said no and let a better offer be given.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no player has come forth yet. I passed Cooley off as a former player. Read Cooleys article. Cooley is not a joke. I don't agree with everything he says but he has some good points.
cooley is an absolute joke who did Ba's bidding by smearing SM with the drunk in the lockeroom crap . and cooley either knew it to be false or should have known it to be false but he reported it anyway

i dont believe a damn thing he has to say about our FO at all no credibilty at all

maybe he knows x's and o's but he has integrity issues

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC said the deal was BA and the Redskins offered was "fair". Today's NFL contracts are changing as we speak.

You can look at it as KC took the high road, or if he didn't he lied...i think he just told the truth.

again if you buy that cool aid go ahead . i am not and i will bash the FO until oblivion and leaving kirk blameless period because they screwed him twice when he agreed to lesser deals

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is all you have to say, shut up.

now you are being an asshole. People on here feel KC should of countered. Deal with it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No is a counter offer. That is the same as saying you need to do better than that. You have never been in negotiations for anything or you are a rollover if you have never just said no and let a better offer be given.

No is not a counter offer. Actually he didn't even give a response. Not even a no. I hate when players think they are above the team.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bashing the FO just goes with being a Redskin fan since Snyder has owned the team. It has sucked the entire time. I have said before I know people who have or are still working for him and this crap is SOP.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..So since you acknowledge they were waiting on the Carr deal, how much "serious talking" do you actually think happened before Carr signed the deal 3 weeks ago?? Probably not much is my guess.
i disagree , and of course they were here in MI for the last several days prior to the deadline . and again BA saif the had met several times since may 2 . now they talked about that contract and if you are naive enough to think numbers werent talked about then i have a bridge to sell you

i dont care what you say VT i am not buying it period . now go drink your kool aid with dean

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two people. I guess you had more to say. I guess you are a liar.

four people on here. Plus 3 people in the business. Im sure there is more. You don't agree that is fine. No need to insult other opinions.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree , and of course they were here in MI for the last several days prior to the deadline . and again BA saif the had met several times since may 2 . now they talked about that contract and if you are naive enough to think numbers werent talked about then i have a bridge to sell you

i dont care what you say VT i am not buying it period . now go drink your kool aid with dean

you are the one drinking the kool aid thinking a LTD would have been done

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the market thing exists. You will get a first hand glimpse of it next season. If a guy is worth 24 million this season, why won't he be worth at least that next season?

A business decision will make you money. Winning makes you money. Not being an ass hat makes you money. Firing Bruce Allen will make money.

Actually, the market thing exists.

Agreed, the market thing does exist, but it's a separate thing from the CBA's' "tag" agreements. That's what's being argued and it's factually is incorrect.

If a guy is worth 24 million this season, why won't he be worth at least that next season?

This is where we disagree....a guy is ONLY worth what someone is willing to pay him year to year in sports. There are many reasons why a guy getting $24M this year is not worth it the following among them:

1. Free agency where no one is willing to pay him that.
2. Age
3. Injury
4. The draft (his replacement is on board)
5. He takes a knee/makes a political statement when the fuckin' politically grounded anthem is playing. ((Or says a prayer)

A business decision will make you money. Winning makes you money. Not being an ass hat makes you money.

Agreed

Firing Bruce Allen will make money.
:trash::suds::lol::pound::thumb:

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the one drinking the kool aid thinking a LTD would have been done
you are right i expected good faith bargaining , how 'd that trade work out? i heard teams were breaking down BA's door trying to make a deal

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No counter offer. All that needs to be said. All they had to do was put their "magic number" on the table and they would have been void of all this drama and nonsense. Just be a man Kirk and tell us what you want. Why is that so hard?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right i expected good faith bargaining , how 'd that trade work out? i heard teams were breaking down BA's door trying to make a deal

You cant answer that. We will never know.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
four people on here. Plus 3 people in the business. Im sure there is more. You don't agree that is fine. No need to insult other opinions.

Again, mixing yourself up. You said people on here agree with you. Only two do.

I don't insult you because of your opinion. I insult you because your opinions are either copycat, not made based on fact, or you pass your opinion off as fact.