• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I don't. I put out facts and opinions. I call you an idiot if you try to say a fact is an opinion or your opinion is fact.

I am having a decent discussion with Sty right now. He makes valid points and he thinks for himself. He also isn't out there saying things are a fact when it is an opinion. That is how we can discuss things.

facts? what facts? lol. you are making opinions like everyone else. Then call Sty an idiot too b/c he believes there should have been a counter.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No counter offer. All that needs to be said. All they had to do was put their "magic number" on the table and they would have been void of all this drama and nonsense. Just be a man Kirk and tell us what you want. Why is that so hard?

Exactly end/

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sty messaged me privately and cant get over you cant get this. I have been reading mitz responses.

Congratulations. A private message you just made public. You are dense.

Congratulations. If what you say about Sty and Mitzi is true regarding their belief that KC should have made a counter, you are all the way up to three. I am dumbfounded.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course now nothing did happen. You are on record for turning down two first rounders' for KC. How is that looking now?
i am on record for saying it wouldnt happen big difference . first off no 2 1st rounders were ever offered 2nd why would a team do that for a one year rental ? now come back to earth and quit debating myths that never actually happened

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations. A private message you just made public. You are dense.

Congratulations. If what you say about Sty and Mitzi is true regarding their belief that KC should have made a counter, you are all the way up to three. I am dumbfounded.

At least you are admitting it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am on record for saying it wouldnt happen big difference . first off no 2 1st rounders were ever offered 2nd why would a team do that for a one year rental ? now come back to earth and quit debating myths that never actually happened

bullshit. you and I think shark said you wouldn't do that hypothetical trade. You were for keeping KC at all costs no matter what the offer

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facts? what facts? lol. you are making opinions like everyone else. Then call Sty an idiot too b/c he believes there should have been a counter.

Again genius, I put out opinions and facts. I call you an idiot because you don't know the difference.

I don't call you an idiot because you believe there should be a counter. I don't call Sty an idiot because he believes there should be a counter. I call you an idiot because you don't see that is your opinion and Kirk's opinion was it wasn't worth his time because Bruce Allen is an asshole with a Dean head up it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? Why wouldnt the KC camp announce that they made a counter offer?
because he has class , maybe ? but again if you think numbers werent tossed around in ANY meeting since may 2 then you go ahead and drink that kool aid

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again genius, I put out opinions and facts. I call you an idiot because you don't know the difference.

I don't call you an idiot because you believe there should be a counter. I don't call Sty an idiot because he believes there should be a counter. I call you an idiot because you don't see that is your opinion and Kirk's opinion was it wasn't worth his time because Bruce Allen is an asshole with a Dean head up it.

you already said whoever thinks KC should of countered is an "place insult here"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit. you and I think shark said you wouldn't do that hypothetical trade. You were for keeping KC at all costs no matter what the offer
well if that is true then find it . i will be waiting . but yet again a hypothetical answer to a hypyphetical question means what dean ? reality is it didnt happen and i bet i mentioned that no one would offer us that long before i gave any answer like that if i did

but you find it ok

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if that is true then find it . i will be waiting . but yet again a hypothetical answer to a hypyphetical question means what dean ? reality is it didnt happen and i bet i mentioned that no one would offer us that long before i gave any answer like that if i did

but you find it ok

it was before the draft. When we started to talk about trades with the 49ers. you were against any offer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what I said. :scratch:
OK. Misunderstood your post. Guess we are all a bit touchy since some have taken BA's statement as gospel. All good.:suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Do you believe he won't get paid more than 24 mil a season next year?

2- age not a factor

3- injury always possible

4- He will be signed before the draft.

5- he isn't an idiot

If you want to talk about a specific player, like Kirk, say so. Your question was about a guy making $24M this year vs next.

Specifically to Cousins....

1. Maybe, maybe not (see: Signing bonus)

2. Age is a factor, one never knows when the end comes,granted not likely, but I don't have your crysal ball on Kirk's longevity.

3. I have yet to see an NFL player go through his entire career without some sort of injury, I'm not wishing it mind you, but..................

4. Yep, I'm not sure where he's going, pretty sure it's NOT here! (Let the juvenile "hating" "Don't like" and RG3 responses begin...ignore status at the ready)

5. He's a football player, pretty sure that's kinda low on intellectual scales.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was before the draft. When we started to talk about trades with the 49ers. you were against any offer.

If he did, he was going by the premise of resigning KC to a fair deal (that was never offered because Allen is a douche) or taking two firsts.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it football season yet? This shit is beyond tiresome

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to talk about a specific player, like Kirk, say so. Your question was about a guy making $24M this year vs next.

Specifically to Cousins....

1. Maybe, maybe not (see: Signing bonus)

2. Age is a factor, one never knows when the end comes,granted not likely, but I don't have your crysal ball on Kirk's longevity.

3. I have yet to see an NFL player go through his entire career without some sort of injury, I'm not wishing it mind you, but..................

4. Yep, I'm not sure where he's going, pretty sure it's NOT here! (Let the juvenile "hating" "Don't like" and RG3 responses begin...ignore status at the ready)

5. He's a football player, pretty sure that's kinda low on intellectual scales.

Isn't it implied because we are talking about KC?

1- what about a Signing bonus?

2- Age is not a factor when dealing with a 28 year old QB.

3- I said injury is always possible but some are less likely to be injured.

4- No. I totally agree. At the price tag it will take, I am not sure I want to keep him now.

5- idiocy isn't about intelligence

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..So since you acknowledge they were waiting on the Carr deal, how much "serious talking" do you actually think happened before Carr signed the deal 3 weeks ago?? Probably not much is my guess.
Maybe not. But do you agree that there were probably discussions? And if so, is it realistic to think that the subject of the May offer didn't come up?