• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B9BC3C69-BEB0-4B73-9D68-49B1B4E8457C.jpeg

You keep plugging away in here.

Oh... a shout out to Mike Miller. Patriots fan Boston.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 169002

You keep plugging away in here.

Oh... a shout out to Mike Miller. Patriots fan Boston.
Cheer up Charlie, don't be so blue.

I just threw my line out and knew I would catch you. You going back in the water though, small time.
The fish I want ain't biting yet Charlie. Bummer

You like Mike Miller Charlie? Hmmm
Take a look at the FEMALE I shouted out too. :)

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheerupcharlie?
You ever been fishing and the fish are biting and putting up a great fight early in the SEASON?
It's fun right?

So the SEASON changes and you go back to that river, but ahh those fish are now gone. So what do you do?
Put a chunk of bait on the hook and cast it out there and leave it. Every so often you check it and put a new piece of bait on it. Sooner or later the big fish come back again. That's what I'm waiting for Charlie.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m trying not to be blue. But when I drop by the Raiders forum and see 1 hombre basically talking to himself, I get kinda sad. It’s bad enough you live in idaho(40 years there myself). It even worse you’re a Raiders fan. But it’s just a damn shame no one really chats with you. Breaks my heart it does. Kinda like the little kid who shows up to the basketball court to play some 5 on 5 but nobody lets you in. You’re off to the side playing by yourself on the 8 ft high rim.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m trying not to be blue. But when I drop by the Raiders forum and see 1 hombre basically talking to himself, I get kinda sad. It’s bad enough you live in idaho(40 years there myself). It even worse you’re a Raiders fan. But it’s just a damn shame no one really chats with you. Breaks my heart it does. Kinda like the little kid who shows up to the basketball court to play some 5 on 5 but nobody lets you in. You’re off to the side playing by yourself on the 8 ft high rim.
Now you know how fishing works Charlie. I'm not alone anymore, I have you.

I'm a big game sportsman on safari at the Hoop Charlie, and the RAIDER board where I do my business. If I want plenty of action I would go to the main board, the fish are always jumping there. A few members of my team work that area already, so its on lock down.
So you see Charlie? I'm here for the trophy and only that. Again, I'm not here for chatty little fish Charlie.
I'm not into the teen Facebook type debates. Hey, I know you are but what am I.
You sound like a grown man Charlie? Maybe it's time to let go of those teen facebook posts.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CheerupCharlie before I bounce let me ask you a football question?

Do you think you guys go to Denver and beat the Broncos?

The pride of the Bronco defensive players took a huge hit. Do you think that defense will be ready to play?
And if you think you guys win, by how much?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CheerupCharlie before I bounce let me ask you a football question?

Do you think you guys go to Denver and beat the Broncos?

The pride of the Bronco defensive players took a huge hit. Do you think that defense will be ready to play?
And if you think you guys win, by how much?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's windy at the Hoop, so I thought I should ask twice.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I look out my window and there’s that kid playing all by himself on that 8 ft hoop again. Still can’t play with the big kids on the 10 footer. I guess I will go out and rebound for him. Granted, not one shot has hit the rim or backboard but I will run down those air balls and feed you the rock all the while encouraging you that you’re gonna make the next one but knowing deep down inside you won’t. But I’m here for you never the less.

The Patriots defense struggled early this year. But they’ve found their groove. No way Osweiler does anything. I don’t see us losing. Not a blow out. But a 24-10 type of game.

So.... I checked out your Sanchez girl.......Mark Sanchez is probably better looking. Don’t get me wrong, I love the latinas. Mi esposa is Latina. Your girl looks like a Kardashian with slight Down’s syndrome. But hey... to each their own.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I look out my window and there’s that kid playing all by himself on that 8 ft hoop again. Still can’t play with the big kids on the 10 footer. I guess I will go out and rebound for him. Granted, not one shot has hit the rim or backboard but I will run down those air balls and feed you the rock all the while encouraging you that you’re gonna make the next one but knowing deep down inside you won’t. But I’m here for you never the less.

The Patriots defense struggled early this year. But they’ve found their groove. No way Osweiler does anything. I don’t see us losing. Not a blow out. But a 24-10 type of game.

So.... I checked out your Sanchez girl.......Mark Sanchez is probably better looking. Don’t get me wrong, I love the latinas. Mi esposa is Latina. Your girl looks like a Kardashian with slight Down’s syndrome. But hey... to each their own.
You didn't look out the window Charlie, that kid brought you to his playground. Why start a post with fake news Charlie? Why do you feel the need to lie, only insecure people do that. Now the real truth is that kid has ripped that rim down on some pretty good HOOP players. And when that happens, players get mad and take that ball and go home. And all that was legit talk, and not the teen game you want to bring.. Ya see Charlie? A baller don't talk trash and he don't go to other courts looking for game, they come to his court. And here you are. The only problem with that though? You bringing a lame teen facebook game with you. Again, I know you are but what am I Charlie. Go play on another court Charlie if that's the game ya gonna bring.

Now I will reply to the football part of the post.
I wasn't talking about the Pats defense, which has improved the last 3 games. I was talking about the Donks defense, and the pride hit they took in Philly. The Donks have one of the few defenses that can not only change the game but win a big game in front of the home fans. But got it, you got the Pats 24-10.

So I got ya to check out that chick , eh?
Again Charlie? Why lie? You know she's a babe. Just say it dude, its ok man. If she came up to you, you would melt, for sure. Oh I do agree with ya? I love me some Latinas as well. Sexy females.
You have a Latina wife man so rolling in the same car when it comes to them.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25C6E86B-6E7E-4DBC-958D-E2F242DB7416.jpeg

You never know what you might catch. Even in the kiddie pond. I see you got your Big Boy Baller shoes on. But you still can’t touch the net when jumping. You keep trying though and I admire that. Because you show effort and heart I will pretend to cover you and let you drive by me and miss that open layup. You’ll make a shot one of these days. It’s better you stay on the 8 ft hoop(Raiders forum) and not the 10 ft. Could get hurt playing with men.

Raiders got a bye week huh? I know you’ll be cheering the Patriots this week. If you want to make it a permanent thing, come hangout at the Patriots forum. There’s more than one of us.

Good boy for liking those Latinas.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fan comes looking for me, why? Cuz I'm a BB. I'm happy you now understand that Charlie.

I don't have time or interest playing on the 10 foot rim as you call it with a bunch of grown azz man playing the teen game. Not even young cats play that game anymore. Besides Charlie, I play on an 11 foot rim already over at PJ4F! The BB of sport blogs. Here's some teen game for the road? I know you are but what am I. LAME!

Now I will tell ya why I post here? And you know already, but you are just way to wrapped up in that teen game.
Anyway, some of the best rival football minds play at the HOOP. And I come here to debate the rival media pro blogger.
And ya know what's cool about that? He don't bring that teen game, just pure football.

Oh? Yeah dude Latinas are awesome. But don't get it twisted, I like them all.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I forgot to answer the football part of the question? It is a sports board and not facebook after all.

The RAIDERS are on a bye week, and it comes at the perfect time. The secondary is completely depleted. So the time off should HOPEFULLY get them healthy enough to play you guys. Our offense has also been hit and miss.
For some reason we decided to change the 6th rank pure power offense from last year to some ZBS we are trying to run this year. And that freakin sheet ya just don't do when you trying to make a run. Went from Musgraves power blocking OFFENSE to Downing Offense. So again, its shown some flashes but the bye week came in time to get that sheet in tune.

As for who do I want to win between the pats and Broncos? I really don't care man. The RAIDERS have half a season to get it done, and if they can't oh well.

Now what I would like to see though?

The Broncos play hard hitting lock down aggressive defense. Its not an easy team to run on, and that secondary is lock down when it plays up to it's talent level. They beat teams up when they want to play.
If they can run the ball and Osweiler can hit the open man? Then you in for a physical day. And that's want I want.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you’re always talking about being a big boy and talking big boy game....

My friend was correct, this league is a joke. I'm done. Peace!

Does it matter? I just said, I'm done with football dude. Fucken respect what I say dude. We debated for what 8 years or so now? Wins and loses didn't matter, I always showed up. I'm just done dude. The league is a joke to me man. Fucken resect. Have some some class dude, and just move on man. I am.. Good debating with ya dude.
You want to be a pussy or some fucken POS troll go ahead man. Good luck the rest of the season dude.

When have I ever disappeared? Don't force me back into these threads cd.

The RAIDERS gave up on the season dude, so why should I be on here defending them like I used too?
It's getting real ugly in Oakland right now. Penn jumping out of his car and wanting to fight with some fan just today after the game. Irvin saying, the players don't even care if they are winning or losing. Richard calling out players saying aint you tired yet. Carr sitting by himself.. This is a divided team right now, playing football isn't important to them as of now. So why should I care cd? Why should I be on here defending them like I have been doing ALL these years? Its not the same anymore dude.

That looks like a whole lot of lil boy drama. A man doesn’t say things like that. A real fan doesn’t quit on his team because they suck. Or because of a few bad apples. When you grow some fur down between your legs you’ll understand. And for some reason when I read your posts I’m hearing “Pretty Fly for a White Guy” in the back ground. Like DC.... I’m out of here. But I will check back every so often to see how your 1 on 1 conversations with yourself go. I do enjoy them. Peace Idaho.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you’re always talking about being a big boy and talking big boy game....

That looks like a whole lot of lil boy drama. A man doesn’t say things like that. A real fan doesn’t quit on his team because they suck. Or because of a few bad apples. When you grow some fur down between your legs you’ll understand. And for some reason when I read your posts I’m hearing “Pretty Fly for a White Guy” in the back ground. Like DC.... I’m out of here. But I will check back every so often to see how your 1 on 1 conversations with yourself go. I do enjoy them. Peace Idaho.
Charlie, you really need to get kids out of those thoughts dude. You are starting to give a creepy Roy Moore vibe. I’m also pretty honored that you would go and pull old posts that I made. I mean something to you Charlie.

Ya see Charlie? This is a game that I don’t like playing cuz it’s lame. Now if you ever want to talk a little football, I’m cool with it. Peace dude.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just here to add some chum:puke:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Run the ball. Stop the run. Hit the QB.” Simple as that . At least that’s what I’ve heard is the key to winning any football game. Can’t remember where I read it though????

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS want to run the ball and eat that clock, keep Brady on the bench as much as possible.
And stop that run game. Pats down two starting players on the OL. So I heard. See how those backups hold up in pass pro all game. Put the pressure on Brady and hit him as much as possible.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots defense is playing great of late. The Raiders are almost dead last in the NFL in rushing offense with 80 yards a game. Lynch has done nothing all year. 40 yards a game. So unless the ghosts of Bo Jackson or Marcus Allen show up, its gonna be a long game for the Raiders, who are the leagues biggest disappointment of a team.

Patriots 41
Raiders 10

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDR decided to fugg up a good thing. But, ya never know till ya know..

RAIDERS 35
Pats 31

Now we chill and let it playout.