• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see...Person who hates both teams watching the game or person who has shown over and over again to be the biggest Raiders homer I know of whose opinion on officiating last night should be taken more seriously...I would say the unbiased person who couldn't care less if one team got an advantage over the other.

They missed some calls for sure in favor of the Chiefs but they also gave the Raiders about 14 points just off missed calls alone if not more. Chiefs got robbed with how much Raider WR's were pushing guys off of them. The entire night it was nuts how much they were allowed to get away with.
Now you just trolling cd. You crazy dude. You have blind hate for the RAIDERS I've seen your posts dude. Just stop man. Carr and Cooper shredded them and we shut down your boy Hunt.
The Refs gave us some horrid calls, like always. We WON

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have known Navorro since he was a kid. You got a very good football player and he is only going to get better as he has more time with the team. He is an outstanding person too. Congrats to you Raider fans. It was a very good game last night.
That's really cool that you know him, nice.
And yeah I was impressed by his play with only 3 games of practice. I mean, Bowman is great player and will only get better with this team. He is a leader on men and will help our rookie LBs learn the game from one of the best.
Happy to have him on this team.. And thanks dude.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I ALWAYS get a kick out of other fans saying the OAKLAND RAIDERS for crying out loud got the calls!!
LMAO!! You Trippin!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you just trolling cd. You crazy dude. You have blind hate for the RAIDERS I've seen your posts dude. Just stop man. Carr and Cooper shredded them and we shut down your boy Hunt.
The Refs gave us some horrid calls, like always. We WON

Yup I'm just trolling. I mean not like one of the biggest NFL stat websites in the world isn't biased as well. I'm sure every person working for them are huge Raider haters so write articles like this one...

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Clutch Encounters: KC-OAK

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I ALWAYS get a kick out of other fans saying the OAKLAND RAIDERS for crying out loud got the calls!!
LMAO!! You Trippin!!

Every other fan out there gets a kick at how Raiders fans think everybody is out to get them and that they must overcome all this adversity just to win a game compared to any other team in the league.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I'm just trolling. I mean not like one of the biggest NFL stat websites in the world isn't biased as well. I'm sure every person working for them are huge Raider haters so write articles like this one...

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | Clutch Encounters: KC-OAK
I don't care what they say dude. I seen the game 3 times already man. I know what I'm seeing, I don't need other people to see for me.. Horrid calls against the RAIDERS and we still WON.

On to the Bills now.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other fan out there gets a kick at how Raiders fans think everybody is out to get them and that they must overcome all this adversity just to win a game compared to any other team in the league.
RAIDERS have had like 8 of the worse calls in NFL history against them. They always flagging us, as you know.
Like I said? I get a kick out of other fans saying the RAIDERS got the calls. The OAKLAND RAIDERS dude. Not the Pats or other teams but the OAKLAND RAIDERS. You trippin dude.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what they say dude. I seen the game 3 times already man. I know what I'm seeing, I don't need other people to see for me.. Horrid calls against the RAIDERS and we still WON.

On to the Bills now.

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here. Have you ever actually watched a game and thought "hey the Raiders caught some breaks today with some calls that went their way"? Because seriously I don't think I have ever met a more biased fan in sports than you. And believe me I've met a lot of fans of many different teams. The Raiders got some HUGE HUGE HUGE calls last night that went in their favor that led to at least 14 points if not more. If you can't see that then honestly just like I've said many times on this board it just makes it hard to ever talk football with you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many TDs did we have to score in the closing moments of the game to win?!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here. Have you ever actually watched a game and thought "hey the Raiders caught some breaks today with some calls that went their way"? Because seriously I don't think I have ever met a more biased fan in sports than you. And believe me I've met a lot of fans of many different teams. The Raiders got some HUGE HUGE HUGE calls last night that went in their favor that led to at least 14 points if not more. If you can't see that then honestly just like I've said many times on this board it just makes it hard to ever talk football with you.
I watching the game right now cd, and they have called some bad calls on us, as well as NON calls.
Hell, Cook got tackled before the ball even got there that would of been a TD. And on and on.

Both teams got flags on them. We won dude.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watching the game right now cd, and they have called some bad calls on us, as well as NON calls.
Hell, Cook got tackled before the ball even got there that would of been a TD. And on and on.

Both teams got flags on them. We won dude.

I know they missed calls on both sides. The missed calls in favor of the Raiders though were much bigger game changers that led directly to points and quite a few points. I honestly could make an argument for at least 21 points of the game being because the officials screwed over the Chiefs. It was that bad. I've only seen games called that one-sided or at least that much more of an advantage for one team over the other in a few games and you know how much I watch football.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was huh?! PI! Another TD taken away. AND THEN BOOM!! Carr to Crabs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they missed calls on both sides. The missed calls in favor of the Raiders though were much bigger game changers that led directly to points and quite a few points. I honestly could make an argument for at least 21 points of the game being because the officials screwed over the Chiefs. It was that bad. I've only seen games called that one-sided or at least that much more of an advantage for one team over the other in a few games and you know how much I watch football.
Yeah ok dude. I guess tackling Cook for what a been a game winner TD was no big deal. Mugging the RAIDER WRs was not a factor at all. Let that hate go and see it for what it was.

Game over man. RAIDERS WIN

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok dude. I guess tackling Cook for what a been a game winner TD was no big deal. Mugging the RAIDER WRs was not a factor at all. Let that hate go and see it for what it was.

Game over man. RAIDERS WIN

Alright dude let that homer run deep.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright dude let that homer run deep.
It's was bad calls dude on the RAIDERS man. What more is there to say? You seem upset we beat KC?
You should be jumping for joy that we beat them. They 5-2 now and not 6-1.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's was bad calls dude on the RAIDERS man. What more is there to say? You seem upset we beat KC?
You should be jumping for joy that we beat them. They 5-2 now and not 6-1.

Well all we can say at this point is agree to disagree. I mean I've listened and read quite a few articles today talking about how the Chiefs got ripped off so nationally most agree with me about the Chiefs getting a bunch of bad calls and the Raiders getting some nice breaks. Obviously you disagree and there is no convincing you otherwise.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all we can say at this point is agree to disagree. I mean I've listened and read quite a few articles today talking about how the Chiefs got ripped off so nationally most agree with me about the Chiefs getting a bunch of bad calls and the Raiders getting some nice breaks. Obviously you disagree and there is no convincing you otherwise.
I'm sure you read those articles over at Arrow Head Pride. I haven't seen jack about it being one sided with the refs as far as media that counts. In fact they said it was one of the best game ever played. In which I agree with.
You want to be in a rage over the refs? Then turn that rage against the Pats and the league.

The RAIDERS played a great game and the talent level the RAIDERS have shined and they BEAT the Chiefs.
Carr with 417 yards 3 TDs and Coop with 211 yards 2 TDs. In fact Coop should of had around 300 yards and 4 TDs but some drops and what not derailed that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you read those articles over at Arrow Head Pride. I haven't seen jack about it being one sided with the refs as far as media that counts. In fact they said it was one of the best game ever played. In which I agree with.
You want to be in a rage over the refs? Then turn that rage against the Pats and the league.

The RAIDERS played a great game and the talent level the RAIDERS have shined and they BEAT the Chiefs.
Carr with 417 yards 3 TDs and Coop with 211 yards 2 TDs. In fact Coop should of had around 300 yards and 4 TDs but some drops and what not derailed that.

I don't read Arrowhead Pride unless it is to get a good laugh. Same with Silver and Black Pride. All of those fan ran sites are that way. I would say the same about Mile High Report. No I"m talking about listening to the national media guys speak on the subject not the local guys or fan ran people.

Again you can believe what you want to believe but nationally the narrative has been the Raiders got some very questionable calls to go their way. They took advantage of those calls so kudos to them. And last night I was cheering for the tie but if that didn't happen I wanted the Raiders to win the game. Yes that helps the Broncos out. So again if I was bias anyway it would have been towards the Raiders not the Chiefs. So the fact that I saw the calls going in favor of the Raiders should just show all the more that it was a very one-sided affair when it came to the officials and their impact on the game.

As for the talent of the Raiders let's hold off a bit before we declare them back and ready to compete with the big boys. The Chiefs have now lost 2 straight games. And not like the Steelers have been a huge powerhouse this year. They have struggled against some very bad teams as well like the Bears. This is just a year where there is no true powerhouse team. In fact every team but 1 has at least 2 losses or more. Only the Eagles can boast having only 1 loss. Right now I would say the Eagles have shown they are the top team in football. They have won on the road against some very tough teams and of course have done well defending home field.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't read Arrowhead Pride unless it is to get a good laugh. Same with Silver and Black Pride. All of those fan ran sites are that way. I would say the same about Mile High Report. No I"m talking about listening to the national media guys speak on the subject not the local guys or fan ran people.

Again you can believe what you want to believe but nationally the narrative has been the Raiders got some very questionable calls to go their way. They took advantage of those calls so kudos to them. And last night I was cheering for the tie but if that didn't happen I wanted the Raiders to win the game. Yes that helps the Broncos out. So again if I was bias anyway it would have been towards the Raiders not the Chiefs. So the fact that I saw the calls going in favor of the Raiders should just show all the more that it was a very one-sided affair when it came to the officials and their impact on the game.

As for the talent of the Raiders let's hold off a bit before we declare them back and ready to compete with the big boys. The Chiefs have now lost 2 straight games. And not like the Steelers have been a huge powerhouse this year. They have struggled against some very bad teams as well like the Bears. This is just a year where there is no true powerhouse team. In fact every team but 1 has at least 2 losses or more. Only the Eagles can boast having only 1 loss. Right now I would say the Eagles have shown they are the top team in football. They have won on the road against some very tough teams and of course have done well defending home field.[/QUOTE
The media is not saying it was one sided at all. They pretty much said both sides got good and bad calls in that game. The story is the game itself, and it being one of the best you seen in a LONG time.

And even then I'm not some programmed robot, I don't let the media see and think for me. Heck, I've seen that game more times by now than any member of the media.

And why should I hold up? You just seen why most including myself picked the RAIDERS this year.
This is the real team you just seen. Continue and we are just fine.

And agreed, there ain't no true power house team out there. EVERY team has a weakness.
We get on a roll, look out man.