• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so ya know, i was right on that one.

Senior bowl eh? I just seen it dude. Who were you scouting? Baker Mayfield and Allen i bet?

Haha ok I guess if you want to think that way like I said don't want to have that argument again.

As for who I was scouting was everyone. I went down as one of the guys for my website since we do a ton of draft content. We have about 300 draft profiles coming out over the next 4 months.

As for Reggie he said he was scouting the QB's. Said Derek is just too injury prone and his contract is up in the next couple of years if they want so want to move on.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha ok I guess if you want to think that way like I said don't want to have that argument again.

As for who I was scouting was everyone. I went down as one of the guys for my website since we do a ton of draft content. We have about 300 draft profiles coming out over the next 4 months.

As for Reggie he said he was scouting the QB's. Said Derek is just too injury prone and his contract is up in the next couple of years if they want so want to move on.
I know im right, so do you. So now we just let that one go.

Anyways cd, i believe you were there scouting Allen and Baker Mayfield. Oh im sure you were looking at OL,LBs, etc. We both know why you were there. Who do you like better out of those two?

CD you trippin yet again. We both know who Reggie was there scouting, Cmon man!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know im right, so do you. So now we just let that one go.

Anyways cd, i believe you were there scouting Allen and Baker Mayfield. Oh im sure you were looking at OL,LBs, etc. We both know why you were there. Who do you like better out of those two?

CD you trippin yet again. We both know who Reggie was there scouting, Cmon man!

I was honestly there for everybody. Yes the QB's were at the forefront of everything but I was there to report on the entire event and every player possible. I also got the chance to interview a bunch of the coaching staff since the Broncos were one of the teams running the thing.

As for the two QB's it isn't even close. Baker Mayfield was so much better. Allen is terrible. One of the most inaccurate QB's I've seen in a long time.

As for Reggie he was there for everybody as well. Teams care about hte draft beyond the 1st round. Most fans like you don't but the rest of the NFL absolutely does.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly there for everybody. Yes the QB's were at the forefront of everything but I was there to report on the entire event and every player possible. I also got the chance to interview a bunch of the coaching staff since the Broncos were one of the teams running the thing.

As for the two QB's it isn't even close. Baker Mayfield was so much better. Allen is terrible. One of the most inaccurate QB's I've seen in a long time.

As for Reggie he was there for everybody as well. Teams care about hte draft beyond the 1st round. Most fans like you don't but the rest of the NFL absolutely does.
Im just busting your chops dude. Of course scouts and everybody else is there to see everybody.

Interviewing coaches eh? Entering the big leagues, that's good man. Im sure you work hard for what you get, ain't nothing wrong with that.

It seems to me that Elway really wants to draft Josh Allen? Hes following him around everywhere. IMO that's the Broncos pick in the first round.

Yeah and im sure Reggie is there for everybody, just like every other GM.
And i care more than just the first round cd. The first round is the sexy round that everybody focus on, but the lower rounds is where the roster is built. Why talk about the 5th round when we can talk about the first round. The big names dude.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just busting your chops dude. Of course scouts and everybody else is there to see everybody.

Interviewing coaches eh? Entering the big leagues, that's good man. Im sure you work hard for what you get, ain't nothing wrong with that.

It seems to me that Elway really wants to draft Josh Allen? Hes following him around everywhere. IMO that's the Broncos pick in the first round.

Yeah and im sure Reggie is there for everybody, just like every other GM.
And i care more than just the first round cd. The first round is the sexy round that everybody focus on, but the lower rounds is where the roster is built. Why talk about the 5th round when we can talk about the first round. The big names dude.

It has been quite the whirlwind to get to do what I'm doing now.

As for Josh Allen I was told by people in the organization they don't like Allen at all. they think if they were going to draft Allen why not just keep building with Paxton because they have some of the same strengths and weaknesses to their game. Right now I've been told the QB order for the Broncos is 1) Mayfield, 2) Darnold, 3) Rosen, 4) Allen

And honestly I'm a bigger fan of talking about the mid and late round picks than the 1st. Those are the easy ones. Like to find those diamonds in the rough that in 2-3 years everybody is saying "why were they not top-5 picks?"

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been quite the whirlwind to get to do what I'm doing now.

As for Josh Allen I was told by people in the organization they don't like Allen at all. they think if they were going to draft Allen why not just keep building with Paxton because they have some of the same strengths and weaknesses to their game. Right now I've been told the QB order for the Broncos is 1) Mayfield, 2) Darnold, 3) Rosen, 4) Allen

And honestly I'm a bigger fan of talking about the mid and late round picks than the 1st. Those are the easy ones. Like to find those diamonds in the rough that in 2-3 years everybody is saying "why were they not top-5 picks?"
Yeah it sounds like a good gig man, keep at it and see where the ride ends. The owner where i blog at PJ4F is starting to do the same thing, dude has skill. He too will will make a mark in that game.
As for me? Im just a blogger with an opinion. Anyways..

Baker Mayfield eh? I knew it dude. He has some game, small though. He might be able to step right in and play.

Oh and no doubt about the lower rounds in the draft. Those seem to have a huge impact in the game. First round though is where the action is at. Big names and all. There's some lower round guys i would like the RAIDERS to draft.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd is just blowing smoke. I think they want Josh Allen.
Jay Cutler part 2 with the pop gun arm in Rosen is not what Elway would want.
Darnold is a TO machine.
Mayfield is not the guy they would want either.
Josh Allen has the size, arm and can move around. Elway sees himself in Allen.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd is just blowing smoke. I think they want Josh Allen.
Jay Cutler part 2 with the pop gun arm in Rosen is not what Elway would want.
Darnold is a TO machine.
Mayfield is not the guy they would want either.
Josh Allen has the size, arm and can move around. Elway sees himself in Allen.

I'm not blowing smoke. I have no reason to on here. My twitter/webpage that I write for then maybe a little depending on what my sources tell me. On here though I highly doubt anybody is coming and looking what is being written. I can tell you with great confidence the Broncos do not like Josh Allen. the QB rankings are as I said above. I have people inside the building in Denver that know their big board. Heck last year I got a picture of the big board before the draft. I knew months in advance that Garet Bolles was the target and that they had a top-10 grade on him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not blowing smoke. I have no reason to on here. My twitter/webpage that I write for then maybe a little depending on what my sources tell me. On here though I highly doubt anybody is coming and looking what is being written. I can tell you with great confidence the Broncos do not like Josh Allen. the QB rankings are as I said above. I have people inside the building in Denver that know their big board. Heck last year I got a picture of the big board before the draft. I knew months in advance that Garet Bolles was the target and that they had a top-10 grade on him.
You'd be surprised who reads what on the internet.

So how can we go see whats on that webpage without a link? Or is it just for Bronco fans?
Oh im sure you have people on the inside dude, but they won't always tell whats up. It seems like Elway is following Allen around, is all. And really, why wouldn't he? 6-5 230 cannon arm and can move around the pocket. He has some skills the others don't. If you look at the QBs Elway drafts, they are huge. Osweiler, Lynch and heck even PM was a big dude. It just makes sense. The USC QB is the other that would fit that mold.

Baker Mayfield is a really small QB, seems like his passes would get batted at the line. Rosen is a problem in the making. Cutler part two! So unless you guys get, say Cousins or someone like that? I could see Allen being the pick assuming hes there? Or i could be completely wrong, and it won't be the first time or the last.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be surprised who reads what on the internet.

So how can we go see whats on that webpage without a link? Or is it just for Bronco fans?
Oh im sure you have people on the inside dude, but they won't always tell whats up. It seems like Elway is following Allen around, is all. And really, why wouldn't he? 6-5 230 cannon arm and can move around the pocket. He has some skills the others don't. If you look at the QBs Elway drafts, they are huge. Osweiler, Lynch and heck even PM was a big dude. It just makes sense. The USC QB is the other that would fit that mold.

Baker Mayfield is a really small QB, seems like his passes would get batted at the line. Rosen is a problem in the making. Cutler part two! So unless you guys get, say Cousins or someone like that? I could see Allen being the pick assuming hes there? Or i could be completely wrong, and it won't be the first time or the last.

Well the website I write for is www.milehighhuddle.com. You can read all of my reports from down at the Senior Bowl.

And yes while Elway has drafted some big QB's how exactly has that worked out for him? Osweiler looks like a guy that will bounce from team to team and Paxton is a guy they are ready to move on from now. So this is where you see GM's learn to adapt their way of thinking. He also brought on Kubiak to the staff in the FO to help with picking QB's. Kubiak cares more about accuracy than he does a big arm which fits Mayfield much more than Allen.

You can believe me or not. I have multiple sources backing up that the Broncos don't like Allen at all. Maybe middle of the 1st if they trade back and have a quality starting Veteran at the QB position but at 5 most definitely not.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the website I write for is www.milehighhuddle.com. You can read all of my reports from down at the Senior Bowl.

And yes while Elway has drafted some big QB's how exactly has that worked out for him? Osweiler looks like a guy that will bounce from team to team and Paxton is a guy they are ready to move on from now. So this is where you see GM's learn to adapt their way of thinking. He also brought on Kubiak to the staff in the FO to help with picking QB's. Kubiak cares more about accuracy than he does a big arm which fits Mayfield much more than Allen.

You can believe me or not. I have multiple sources backing up that the Broncos don't like Allen at all. Maybe middle of the 1st if they trade back and have a quality starting Veteran at the QB position but at 5 most definitely not.
Right on dude, i will check that site out and see how you rate the players that were there.

I was just following the trend on how Elway drafts QB. Allen fits the mold. But you are saying they like Mayfield, so i'll buy it, for now. Hes pro ready and has played top comp. Hes just small dude. And yeah i know, so is Brees!

And i do believe you has people on the inside, never said i didn't. Bronco media, that's the game you are in.

I heard you guys are trying to dump Thomas and Sanders to get the money and make a run at Cousins? If so? I will change my pick for you guys to OL at 5 and WR in the second. Cousins will be the highest paid player in football so you protect an investment like that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on dude, i will check that site out and see how you rate the players that were there.

I was just following the trend on how Elway drafts QB. Allen fits the mold. But you are saying they like Mayfield, so i'll buy it, for now. Hes pro ready and has played top comp. Hes just small dude. And yeah i know, so is Brees!

And i do believe you has people on the inside, never said i didn't. Bronco media, that's the game you are in.

I heard you guys are trying to dump Thomas and Sanders to get the money and make a run at Cousins? If so? I will change my pick for you guys to OL at 5 and WR in the second. Cousins will be the highest paid player in football so you protect an investment like that.

Cousins is definitely plan A for the QB position. It wouldn't be my first choice as I've told you over and over you can't put that much money towards 1-2 positions. And again why I keep saying that if the Raiders are paying Carr his money and then Mack once he gets paid they have little to no chance at the Super Bowl. The Broncos would be in the same boat which is why I would rather see them go to the draft.

Now from what I understand the Broncos are preparing to offer a contract up to $30 million a year to Cousins. They won't cut both Sanders and DT. They don't need to anyway. They have enough cap space to get Cousins without cutting a single player. Sanders though has overstayed his welcome. He has become a locker room cancer so he will be gone no matter what we do at QB. From what I understand though with Cousins it all depends on what he is wanting. There are teams getting ready to offer more than $30 million a year. The Jets for example are possibly thinking about going up to $35 million a year which would reset the QB market. I'm hoping they are not that stupid but then again that would mean the Broncos then can go to the draft.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is definitely plan A for the QB position. It wouldn't be my first choice as I've told you over and over you can't put that much money towards 1-2 positions. And again why I keep saying that if the Raiders are paying Carr his money and then Mack once he gets paid they have little to no chance at the Super Bowl. The Broncos would be in the same boat which is why I would rather see them go to the draft.

Now from what I understand the Broncos are preparing to offer a contract up to $30 million a year to Cousins. They won't cut both Sanders and DT. They don't need to anyway. They have enough cap space to get Cousins without cutting a single player. Sanders though has overstayed his welcome. He has become a locker room cancer so he will be gone no matter what we do at QB. From what I understand though with Cousins it all depends on what he is wanting. There are teams getting ready to offer more than $30 million a year. The Jets for example are possibly thinking about going up to $35 million a year which would reset the QB market. I'm hoping they are not that stupid but then again that would mean the Broncos then can go to the draft.
A few things here cd?
I know defense is the trend, but you need offense in order to win in this league now days.
This is why it's ok paying the QB, and in our case guys like Mack and Miller all that money. There's really no true elite defense right now. What was the last elite defense in the league? The one you guys had in the SB, and even then PM got his money. You build around that QB and put together a defense that can get stops. I mean it's a trend that will continue from here on out. Cousins, Jimmy, etc, etc will all get paid a lot of money and some of them will win the SB.

So you guys are offering Cousins 30M per? A lot of coin, but what can ya do? Pay the man and build around him.
I could see a bidding war for Cousins, dude is a very good player and on the right team will be a major factor!
Jets with Cousins would be a factor in the division they play in as well as you guys, Jags, etc.

And while im sure you guys could fit him under the cap without cutting players, but how could you build around him? Draft? That's all you would have left without cutting into the roster. Great move for you guys even though i wouldn't like it. But solid none the less. You think you get him?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things here cd?
I know defense is the trend, but you need offense in order to win in this league now days.
This is why it's ok paying the QB, and in our case guys like Mack and Miller all that money. There's really no true elite defense right now. What was the last elite defense in the league? The one you guys had in the SB, and even then PM got his money. You build around that QB and put together a defense that can get stops. I mean it's a trend that will continue from here on out. Cousins, Jimmy, etc, etc will all get paid a lot of money and some of them will win the SB.

So you guys are offering Cousins 30M per? A lot of coin, but what can ya do? Pay the man and build around him.
I could see a bidding war for Cousins, dude is a very good player and on the right team will be a major factor!
Jets with Cousins would be a factor in the division they play in as well as you guys, Jags, etc.

And while im sure you guys could fit him under the cap without cutting players, but how could you build around him? Draft? That's all you would have left without cutting into the roster. Great move for you guys even though i wouldn't like it. But solid none the less. You think you get him?

Well with the latest news sounds like things are changing in how the Broncos will approach Cousins. They are planning on offering one of the largest guaranteed contracts but working to keep his cap hits below $25 million. Had one source say they are hoping more in the $18 million per year area but making the deal like 80% guaranteed. If they can do that then I am much more on board paying Cousins making that #5 pick very valuable for the Broncos.

As for building around him the Broncos have 5 picks in the top-120 of this upcoming draft. That would be my guess of how they plan on building around him. They are also talking to quite a few players about restructuring deals to help open up some cap space. So guys like DT, Talib, and Marshall could free up about $20 million in cap space just by redoing their deals. They also have some players they can cut without it hurting the team like Watson (frees up $4.5 million), Stephenson, and Anderson. Combined those 3 free up another $10 million pretty easily and were never thought of as long-term players with the Broncos. So it wouldn't take much for the Broncos to free up say $30 million in cap space and have Cousins first year cap hit around $15 million. Heck that was what Carr's was his first year of his big new deal. So it isn't as tough as one might think.

Again just need to see how this all plays out cap wise with how they structure a deal with Cousins. There are contracts I would be more than ok with and others I would be shaking my head knowing the Broncos would not be a Super Bowl contender for the next few years because of that contract.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the latest news sounds like things are changing in how the Broncos will approach Cousins. They are planning on offering one of the largest guaranteed contracts but working to keep his cap hits below $25 million. Had one source say they are hoping more in the $18 million per year area but making the deal like 80% guaranteed. If they can do that then I am much more on board paying Cousins making that #5 pick very valuable for the Broncos.

As for building around him the Broncos have 5 picks in the top-120 of this upcoming draft. That would be my guess of how they plan on building around him. They are also talking to quite a few players about restructuring deals to help open up some cap space. So guys like DT, Talib, and Marshall could free up about $20 million in cap space just by redoing their deals. They also have some players they can cut without it hurting the team like Watson (frees up $4.5 million), Stephenson, and Anderson. Combined those 3 free up another $10 million pretty easily and were never thought of as long-term players with the Broncos. So it wouldn't take much for the Broncos to free up say $30 million in cap space and have Cousins first year cap hit around $15 million. Heck that was what Carr's was his first year of his big new deal. So it isn't as tough as one might think.

Again just need to see how this all plays out cap wise with how they structure a deal with Cousins. There are contracts I would be more than ok with and others I would be shaking my head knowing the Broncos would not be a Super Bowl contender for the next few years because of that contract.
Yeah, the word on the street is saying the Broncos are a lock for Cousins. Hmm

I don't know what his contract will look like but you can bet he will be the highest paid player if football, well for at least a year till the other young QBs get their money.

Getting a guy like Cousins could make the AFCW a little more fun this year for you guys. A lot of that would depend how you build around him, and what pieces you guys could get to put around him. Not a lot of money left after that, so the draft it would be. Barkley wouldn't be in play for you guys or Ridely. OL would have to be that pick. At least with that top 5 pick.

Now as far as you thinking paying Cousins big money could cost you guys a SB? Pass on him and roll with Mayfield, Allen or Rosen. I would bet most AFCW fans would prefer that. Some unknown rookie QB or a proven vet QB? Ya know who we would prefer,lol
Let's see what happens. Don't count out the Jets and all the cash they have. And they do have a pretty good team as of now and just lack a QB.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was what a fair called game looks like. Trippy eh?
Once again offense won the SB, just like i said it would. Defense does not win SBs! Fake news!!