• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie you out there?
I'm a classy dude, I show up win or lose.
Pats tapped that RAIDER booty dude. Sheet happens man. Good news though? Its on step closer in getting rid of this coaching staff.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turnover before halftime killed you guys. A score there would have kept it close and you could have kept running it. Ran well when you did.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The turnover before halftime killed you guys. A score there would have kept it close and you could have kept running it. Ran well when you did.
Yeah dude, right after that we went into shell shock mode. You just cant play like that against a team like the Pats! Coaches and players just gave up, WTF!

And some more wonderful news? Lynch stands for the Mexican anthem and not ours. What a disaster of a season so far, Smh

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Broncos fire McCoy and replace him with Musgrave, damn.
Looks like a whole new coaching staff for the Broncos next year yet again.

Meanwhile we play the Broncos next. Hmm, should be a good game regardless of records.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy Paxton starting so easy win for the Broncos!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah dude, right after that we went into shell shock mode. You just cant play like that against a team like the Pats! Coaches and players just gave up, WTF!

And some more wonderful news? Lynch stands for the Mexican anthem and not ours. What a disaster of a season so far, Smh
And here I thought our front office was out of making bad decisions, hopefully they get rid of this has been and his distractions to this team.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy Paxton starting so easy win for the Broncos!
Well, the cd returns swinging!

So they starting Paxon Lynch, eh? And you think he will just roll right into Oakland and shred the RAIDERS cd?
I mean it could happen, anything is possible. But is that what you think?

What do you think about the firing of McCoy? Why did you guys fire him?

Anyways, who ya got? Put a prediction up dude. Fugg it.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I thought our front office was out of making bad decisions, hopefully they get rid of this has been and his distractions to this team.
Lynch and all the baggage he brings will be one and done in Oak man. Oh he can still play but those distractions are just not worth it for this team moving forward. In the meantime he could do a little good and run over the Donks this next game. Change is coming man.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch and all the baggage he brings will be one and done in Oak man. Oh he can still play but those distractions are just not worth it for this team moving forward. In the meantime he could do a little good and run over the Donks this next game. Change is coming man.
I hear ya man, I just thought the offense was starting to click with Murray, but were in dire need of defensive help too. Frustrating at times for sure.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man, I just thought the offense was starting to click with Murray, but were in dire need of defensive help too. Frustrating at times for sure.
And it makes it worse that Murray is looking good and winning with the Vikings. While we look like, well ya know.
I'm afraid JDR has lost the locker room and respect of the players. Now I cant prove it but it sure in the heck looks like it. This whole team just completely fell apart since that Washington game. Injuries, bad coaching, Lynch, shoot dude you name it and it has happened to this team this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Paxton Lynch will get some different defensive looks this week?
RAIDERS fired Norton.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it makes it worse that Murray is looking good and winning with the Vikings. While we look like, well ya know.
I'm afraid JDR has lost the locker room and respect of the players. Now I cant prove it but it sure in the heck looks like it. This whole team just completely fell apart since that Washington game. Injuries, bad coaching, Lynch, shoot dude you name it and it has happened to this team this year.
I was thinking this to, If any of the SportsHoopla surrounding that Washington game has any merit than I think part of that cancer is fueled by not only bad coaching but a locker room separation thanks to lynch. Just seems weird that this team nosed dived this heavy after a great season year before.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking this to, If any of the SportsHoopla surrounding that Washington game has any merit than I think part of that cancer is fueled by not only bad coaching but a locker room separation thanks to lynch. Just seems weird that this team nosed dived this heavy after a great season year before.
We won our first two games this year, everything is looking good. Then they go to Washington and take part in that protest and it all fell apart from there. That has a lot to do with our season and JDR didn’t not put a stop to it. It starts at the top and filters down to the bottom.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish we would have picked up Wade Phillips when we had a chance. Gotta give the dude credit for good defenses.
Yeah he would of been good. Dude knows defense. Why the Broncos let the guy go will remain a mystery for the ages, lol.

Well at least we are trying to improve a weakness we have in the defense by letting Norton go. It sucks losing a job but that’s how business works. Maybe we can still salvage the season with this move? But either way he was gone sooner or later.

Big game against the Donks at home for this coaching staff. And I mean big game.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two bitter rivals desperate for a win. Oakland has the edge with home field and the Broncos starting Paxton Lynch. Interesting with Pagano as the new Raiders D coordinator vs. Musgrave the old Raiders O coordinator. If I had to predict this game, I would probably go with the Raiders. They're at home and we'll have a brand new quarterback that's been out with injury and has struggled with command of the offense. I predict a desperation blood bath. Raiders 28, Broncos 21.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two bitter rivals desperate for a win. Oakland has the edge with home field and the Broncos starting Paxton Lynch. Interesting with Pagano as the new Raiders D coordinator vs. Musgrave the old Raiders O coordinator. If I had to predict this game, I would probably go with the Raiders. They're at home and we'll have a brand new quarterback that's been out with injury and has struggled with command of the offense. I predict a desperation blood bath. Raiders 28, Broncos 21.
It should be a good game. These two teams for the most part always play each other pretty hard regardless of record. Still a SLIM chance to make a little noise, so I expect a hard fought game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he would of been good. Dude knows defense. Why the Broncos let the guy go will remain a mystery for the ages, lol.

Well at least we are trying to improve a weakness we have in the defense by letting Norton go. It sucks losing a job but that’s how business works. Maybe we can still salvage the season with this move? But either way he was gone sooner or later.

Big game against the Donks at home for this coaching staff. And I mean big game.

Well the reason the Broncos let Wade go was two-fold. 1) He was demanding to be paid more like a Head Coach as a Coordinator. He wanted a 3-year deal and Elway just didn't think he was quite worth that type of money. I mean before the Broncos brought him on board no team wanted him. He actually sat out a year in the league. With Wade this is usually how things go. 1st year or two things look really good. Then after that his defenses become stagnant and see a downward trend. Now whether he was worth that kind of money we shall see if things continue to go well with the Rams but that was a big part of it is his history. 2) The second is kind of like what the Raiders found themselves in with Musgraves. There is a young up and coming guy that you just don't want to lose from your staff so you decide to take on the growing pains of a young coordinator. For the Broncos it was Joe Woods. Multiple teams were calling about wanting to bring him in for interviews and the Broncos just did not want to lose him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Paxton Lynch will get some different defensive looks this week?
RAIDERS fired Norton.

Raider players are ticked. Norton used as the scape goat even though he wasn't the one calling the plays on game day. That was Del Rio. So not sure much change is actually coming if Del Rio is the one calling the plays still. Maybe a few more blitzes as Pagano likes to blitz a lot so maybe he convinces Del Rio to listen.

From what I understand though Raider players voiced very very loudly how much they hated this move and how much they are not a fan of Del Rio right now. Crazy how so many of the things I told you about Del Rio are coming true this year. Almost like I actually knew something about him and the way he has behaved in the NFL.