• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the cd returns swinging!

So they starting Paxon Lynch, eh? And you think he will just roll right into Oakland and shred the RAIDERS cd?
I mean it could happen, anything is possible. But is that what you think?

What do you think about the firing of McCoy? Why did you guys fire him?

Anyways, who ya got? Put a prediction up dude. Fugg it.

There will be some growing pains for sure with a new young QB coming in. I'm interested to see what Musgraves has dialed up. Defensive players have said all week how impressed they are with the system he is putting in for Paxton on such short notice.

As for the McCoy firing it was time. He was brought in because he was known for designing offenses around his talent. Unfortunately I think what happened is that his last 2 QB's have been Philip Rivers and Peyton Manning. He got used to running a certain system and it working that he thought he could do the same with the young QB's in Denver. His play sheet for example would have 250+ plays for just one game. He would call plays that they had never even practiced. That is a quick way to lead to a sloppy offense and that is what happened.

I was also one that said I liked the Musgrave hiring more than the McCoy hiring because I thought the type of plays he likes to call fit better with the skill set of Paxton Lynch. So if the Broncos were planning on building around Paxton Musgraves should have been the OC. Most didn't agree with me but that is how I felt. So yes I am happy with the firing and think this is the best fit for Paxton to have success if he is to prove himself. For the Broncos right now it is a win/win situation. Either Paxton proves he is the franchise QB and Musgraves is the OC to lead him to success or they continue to lose and get a high draft pick and know they need to find a franchise QB either in the draft or FA. So with the season lost good situation to just see what you got.

As for the game I'll go bold here. Broncos win 27-13 over the Raiders. Paxton has a 3 total TD day with 2 passing and 1 running.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be some growing pains for sure with a new young QB coming in. I'm interested to see what Musgraves has dialed up. Defensive players have said all week how impressed they are with the system he is putting in for Paxton on such short notice.

As for the McCoy firing it was time. He was brought in because he was known for designing offenses around his talent. Unfortunately I think what happened is that his last 2 QB's have been Philip Rivers and Peyton Manning. He got used to running a certain system and it working that he thought he could do the same with the young QB's in Denver. His play sheet for example would have 250+ plays for just one game. He would call plays that they had never even practiced. That is a quick way to lead to a sloppy offense and that is what happened.

I was also one that said I liked the Musgrave hiring more than the McCoy hiring because I thought the type of plays he likes to call fit better with the skill set of Paxton Lynch. So if the Broncos were planning on building around Paxton Musgraves should have been the OC. Most didn't agree with me but that is how I felt. So yes I am happy with the firing and think this is the best fit for Paxton to have success if he is to prove himself. For the Broncos right now it is a win/win situation. Either Paxton proves he is the franchise QB and Musgraves is the OC to lead him to success or they continue to lose and get a high draft pick and know they need to find a franchise QB either in the draft or FA. So with the season lost good situation to just see what you got.

As for the game I'll go bold here. Broncos win 27-13 over the Raiders. Paxton has a 3 total TD day with 2 passing and 1 running.
So the defensive players like the system Musgrave put in? Do the offensive players like it? They will be the ones trying to run his offense.

When did you say you like Musgrave more than McCoy? I don't recall you ever saying that. Maybe on another board? And i really don't have anything real bad to say about Musgrave, he did pretty good when he coached us.
And agreed, either Lynch booms or bust its the right thing to do, play him. See what ya got.

And i too will go a little bold on our game?
RAIDERS-33
BRONCOS-10

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider players are ticked. Norton used as the scape goat even though he wasn't the one calling the plays on game day. That was Del Rio. So not sure much change is actually coming if Del Rio is the one calling the plays still. Maybe a few more blitzes as Pagano likes to blitz a lot so maybe he convinces Del Rio to listen.

From what I understand though Raider players voiced very very loudly how much they hated this move and how much they are not a fan of Del Rio right now. Crazy how so many of the things I told you about Del Rio are coming true this year. Almost like I actually knew something about him and the way he has behaved in the NFL.
Are RAIDER players the only ones ticked? Seems like Broncos players are just as ticked. Bronco players fighting is the story pretty much on every site. But that don't count i assume right?

And by RAIDER players you mean Irvin? Lets not forget he played with Norton in Seattle and loves playing for him.
I too would be pissed if my buddy got fired. And sure Mack was a little upset but not like Irvin.

And i too told you cd that the coaching staff you had would not last. Heck you said it was top notch, remember?
You really have no room to talk cd. But its cool i always like a good debate.

I mean the Broncos are a mess cd. Elway calling his players and coaches soft. Players fighting, etc. Same thing we are going through at the moment..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Norton was a scape goat but McCoy wasn't right cd? I mean it was a brilliant move by Elway getting rid of him, right?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the defensive players like the system Musgrave put in? Do the offensive players like it? They will be the ones trying to run his offense.

When did you say you like Musgrave more than McCoy? I don't recall you ever saying that. Maybe on another board? And i really don't have anything real bad to say about Musgrave, he did pretty good when he coached us.
And agreed, either Lynch booms or bust its the right thing to do, play him. See what ya got.

And i too will go a little bold on our game?
RAIDERS-33
BRONCOS-10

I've said it a few places but too lazy to look it up. If you want to believe it you can if not well not going to fight too hard because again going back months to see what I said sounds like a waste of time.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are RAIDER players the only ones ticked? Seems like Broncos players are just as ticked. Bronco players fighting is the story pretty much on every site. But that don't count i assume right?

And by RAIDER players you mean Irvin? Lets not forget he played with Norton in Seattle and loves playing for him.
I too would be pissed if my buddy got fired. And sure Mack was a little upset but not like Irvin.

And i too told you cd that the coaching staff you had would not last. Heck you said it was top notch, remember?
You really have no room to talk cd. But its cool i always like a good debate.

I mean the Broncos are a mess cd. Elway calling his players and coaches soft. Players fighting, etc. Same thing we are going through at the moment..

Big difference in how the teams are ticked. Bronco players are mad about losing not about the firing of McCoy. The Raider players from everything I have read and heard recently it is more about how upset they are with management because they really liked KNJ.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Norton was a scape goat but McCoy wasn't right cd? I mean it was a brilliant move by Elway getting rid of him, right?

And dude this is why I stop talking to you for periods of time because all you do is speculate about what I meant and then somehow turn it in your head to actually be what I said. I never said anything remotely close to this. McCoy was the first of many firings that will happen for the Broncos. Yes he is a bit of a scapegoat but he was a big part of the problem on offense. His system was way too complicated and not suited for the talent on the team. A great example is that 9 of the past 10 interceptions thrown by the Broncos have come out of 3-wide sets. They have not worked all year. What does McCoy continue to do...call 3-wide sets because they were a staple of his system with Manning and Rivers. The team would be running for 5 yards a carry in the 1st half so what does he do he starts trying to throw it all over the field. Again just stupid decisions like that that justify the firing for sure.

And I applaud Elway and Joseph for firing him now. It obviously wasn't a genius move to hire him because he failed but the worst thing you can do is continue to compound the problem by doing the same thing voer and over again that fails. We shall see what Musgraves brings to the table. He like Paxton has a 6-game audition to prove they are the future. Lots of coaches right now on the Broncos have that very same situation. Elway was sending a message with McCoy that what has happened is unacceptable and if you plan on being back next year you better up your game or get out.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it a few places but too lazy to look it up. If you want to believe it you can if not well not going to fight too hard because again going back months to see what I said sounds like a waste of time.
I just don't recall you saying. And i do recall you saying you really liked McCoy. No Biggie dude. Sheet changes all the time.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference in how the teams are ticked. Bronco players are mad about losing not about the firing of McCoy. The Raider players from everything I have read and heard recently it is more about how upset they are with management because they really liked KNJ.
Ah, the classic cd right here.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And dude this is why I stop talking to you for periods of time because all you do is speculate about what I meant and then somehow turn it in your head to actually be what I said. I never said anything remotely close to this. McCoy was the first of many firings that will happen for the Broncos. Yes he is a bit of a scapegoat but he was a big part of the problem on offense. His system was way too complicated and not suited for the talent on the team. A great example is that 9 of the past 10 interceptions thrown by the Broncos have come out of 3-wide sets. They have not worked all year. What does McCoy continue to do...call 3-wide sets because they were a staple of his system with Manning and Rivers. The team would be running for 5 yards a carry in the 1st half so what does he do he starts trying to throw it all over the field. Again just stupid decisions like that that justify the firing for sure.

And I applaud Elway and Joseph for firing him now. It obviously wasn't a genius move to hire him because he failed but the worst thing you can do is continue to compound the problem by doing the same thing voer and over again that fails. We shall see what Musgraves brings to the table. He like Paxton has a 6-game audition to prove they are the future. Lots of coaches right now on the Broncos have that very same situation. Elway was sending a message with McCoy that what has happened is unacceptable and if you plan on being back next year you better up your game or get out.
You can't just go to other boards and say, Hey dude? You are in one messy sinking boat when in fact you are in that same boat. You will get called out every time.

So you see? You are saying McCoy was a scapegoat just like Norton was, and yet its only bad when the RAIDERS do it not you guys. For the Broncos it's a smart move while for the RAIDERS it's dysfunction.

And the applause you are giving Elway for firing McCoy is felt the same way with RAIDER fans. In fact, RAIDER fans are overjoyed by the move, and only pissed that it took this long to do it.
You see dude? Exactly what you are saying about McCoy and what Musgrave brings is the exact same thing RAIDER fans are saying about Norton and what Pagano will bring.

And lets not forget what Musgrave had in Oakland last year. An MVP in the running young QB, top 5 OL, top 6 run game and 1k WRs. Along with having time to put that system in in the offseason.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS made Lynch cry. Thoughts on the game?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib got owned! Crabs turned that dude into a female.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabs totally took Talib down. Then Talib like the female he is tries to swing at Crabs without his helmet while he has his on! WTF! Crabs swings back and Talib flinches like a little HO HO HO!!

Like I always said? The gold chain snatching ho ho ho Talib makes a wonderful face to the Broncos franchise.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways? It's amazing that the AFCW is still wide open! KC has completely fallen apart. Crazy

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Crabs gets suspended 2 games, smh. For what? Defending himself from that Thug pussy Talib?!
Lmao! And Talib the guy that shoots at people as well as himself along with being the dirtiest player in the league only got 2 games?! Man, the league is fake!!

Hey Talib? you got treated like a pussy! Snitch!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you take another persons property that's called stealing! Talib should go to jail for stealing.
The thief Talib stole King Crabs gold chain. Not once but twice! And the league suspends Crabs for defending his property, WTF!!

What more does the league need to get rid of Talib? For him to go Billy Cole in game?! The guy is not all there, he's a danger to the players and the game.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win against the Broncos but we almost gave it away at the end.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli was very classy as he was benched......rather face Geno than Eli anyway.

My guess is Geno will suck for 2-3 games and then they'll see what Davis Webb can do the final 2 gaems.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Musgrave will be fired within 1-2 seasons.....his play calling was inconsistent last season and he had a QB like Carr to work with.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you take another persons property that's called stealing! Talib should go to jail for stealing.
The thief Talib stole King Crabs gold chain. Not once but twice! And the league suspends Crabs for defending his property, WTF!!

What more does the league need to get rid of Talib? For him to go Billy Cole in game?! The guy is not all there, he's a danger to the players and the game.

They both deserved it. Crab tried to punch somebody else recently and we all know about Lynch when he came off the sidelines.