• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One final thought on this?

Turn on the News and see what the real World looks like. Then you will understand that there's more important things to worry about. Football is just a game, why ruin that as well.

Do you think I do not pay attention to what is happening around the world? Do you think I live in such a tiny bubble that nothing of news gets to me and all I think about is football?

And why if our teams were distracted was the opposing team not? I mean does the news of the President calling the players of the NFL a SOB only effect certain teams? I'm sorry but if our teams lost because they were distracted by the news of the day then honestly they are not championship caliber. That is just ridiculous. Every team was dealing with the same distraction. IF this only effected one team or just a handful of players I could understand more but we are talking about the entire league hearing about this whole issue all week and really even longer than that ever since Kaepernick took a knee and other players joined him. So no I don't find that to be a valid excuse of why our teams looked flat.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think I do not pay attention to what is happening around the world? Do you think I live in such a tiny bubble that nothing of news gets to me and all I think about is football?

And why if our teams were distracted was the opposing team not? I mean does the news of the President calling the players of the NFL a SOB only effect certain teams? I'm sorry but if our teams lost because they were distracted by the news of the day then honestly they are not championship caliber. That is just ridiculous. Every team was dealing with the same distraction. IF this only effected one team or just a handful of players I could understand more but we are talking about the entire league hearing about this whole issue all week and really even longer than that ever since Kaepernick took a knee and other players joined him. So no I don't find that to be a valid excuse of why our teams looked flat.
That post was not meant for you, but more like my final thoughts on that subject. Football is not as important to me like it used to be. I don't even really post much anymore on any boards, cuz its just not all that anymore. Everything is real trippy and football is taking a back seat to that. Heck, we might get into a Nuke War here real soon for all we know. And injecting Politics into the only outlets we have left is a turnoff. Anything we do now days comes with BS.

And all that protesting effected teams and fans different. You cant lump everybody together, it don't work that way. For some it motivates while others it defeats. Does that mean they can t play ball, or are bad fans? No it don't. Everybody is just different man.

Lets just keep football football like it was meant to be and see who is championship caliber. There is other ways to get a point across. Players play the game and fans cheer for the teams, lets keep it that way. If I want politics and doom and gloom I turn on CNN.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post was not meant for you, but more like my final thoughts on that subject. Football is not as important to me like it used to be. I don't even really post much anymore on any boards, cuz its just not all that anymore. Everything is real trippy and football is taking a back seat to that. Heck, we might get into a Nuke War here real soon for all we know. And injecting Politics into the only outlets we have left is a turnoff. Anything we do now days comes with BS.

And all that protesting effected teams and fans different. You cant lump everybody together, it don't work that way. For some it motivates while others it defeats. Does that mean they can t play ball, or are bad fans? No it don't. Everybody is just different man.

Lets just keep football football like it was meant to be and see who is championship caliber. There is other ways to get a point across. Players play the game and fans cheer for the teams, lets keep it that way. If I want politics and doom and gloom I turn on CNN.

So pretty much you are the type that players should just stick to sports and not have an opinion or voice on the issues going on in our world?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pretty much you are the type that players should just stick to sports and not have an opinion or voice on the issues going on in our world?
Players can do whatever they want man. And Americans can tune them out. I pay for football not politics. So I change they channel.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, those were my final thoughts yet again.
Man, I'm just a nobody RAIDER fan that wants the RAIDERS to win games, nothing else when it comes to ball.

So like hopefully the RAIDERS are ready to play ball against the Broncos. If not, oh well.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.
So some words out there saying the RAIDERS team is divided over that whole protest thing. It makes sense in a way? Carr is a hard core Christian that believes and respects the Anthem and the Flag and what they mean.
And the RAIDER OL which is really good, and I mean badazz! They let Carr take punishment in that game.
This was not the Denver or KC defense that they played.

Divided teams and fan bases is not a good thing. This is why Sports and politics should NEVER mix!!

Biggest game the RAIDERS will play this year is next week. Focus on the game and play as a team, you have a chance to win. If you don't, you will LOSE!!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Critical game for both teams. Nobody wants to drop to third place at 2-2. This will be a very hard fought game in the trenches and the nasty rivalry will be reborn.

Denver has an advantage at home and our defense is great. Beast Mode and Carr will make things tough though. They'll be looking to rebound from a bad game at Washington. The Broncos offense will also look to turn things around from a uninspired game in Buffalo and the Raiders D offers some opportunities. I think this is going to be a slug-fest but the homer in me has the Broncos coming out on top.

Should be entertaining and a great game!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Critical game for both teams. Nobody wants to drop to third place at 2-2. This will be a very hard fought game in the trenches and the nasty rivalry will be reborn.

Denver has an advantage at home and our defense is great. Beast Mode and Carr will make things tough though. They'll be looking to rebound from a bad game at Washington. The Broncos offense will also look to turn things around from a uninspired game in Buffalo and the Raiders D offers some opportunities. I think this is going to be a slug-fest but the homer in me has the Broncos coming out on top.

I will say the Broncos this year though have done better against inside runners than outside runners. McCoy was the first RB to give this team a little bit of trouble because he could get to the edge. I would say for the Raiders the RB I could see have more success is Washington more so than Beastmode. I think the Broncos have shown they do a great job of clogging the middle of the field and can really disrupt any kind of momentum Lynch will try to get.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 things can happen here 64?

The RAIDERS can continue to be divided and go to Denver and half azz the game and end our season right there and then.

Or the RAIDERS can say? Fugg it, we playing for each other and our fans! We going to Denver and play the Broncos straight up and beating them! The RAIDERS are a proven road team and can WIN in any stadium.

I pick the RAIDERS to beat Denver In an epic battle of old AFCW rivals.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say the Broncos this year though have done better against inside runners than outside runners. McCoy was the first RB to give this team a little bit of trouble because he could get to the edge. I would say for the Raiders the RB I could see have more success is Washington more so than Beastmode. I think the Broncos have shown they do a great job of clogging the middle of the field and can really disrupt any kind of momentum Lynch will try to get.
The RAIDERS will use Lynch, Washington, Richard, Olawale and Patterson in both the run and pass game..
The Broncos wont only see two RBs but 4 and Patterson in both the run and pass game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS will use Lynch, Washington, Richard, Olawale and Patterson in both the run and pass game..
The Broncos wont only see two RBs but 4 and Patterson in both the run and pass game.

I know they will use them all Idaho. I've watched the games. I'm saying that if I am the Raiders I don't view Lynch as my top RB option for this game. The Broncos have shown they are one of the best teams at stopping teams trying to run up the middle so far in the NFL. The players that have done some damage are the ones that can get to the outside which is not Lynch's game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they will use them all Idaho. I've watched the games. I'm saying that if I am the Raiders I don't view Lynch as my top RB option for this game. The Broncos have shown they are one of the best teams at stopping teams trying to run up the middle so far in the NFL. The players that have done some damage are the ones that can get to the outside which is not Lynch's game.
If the OL is ready to play, they running up the gut Marshawn Lynch and the other RBs. They all run with power.
Whether you guys have a good run defense up the middle wont matter to them, they testing that middle over and over.

If Ose, Hudson and Big Gabe are focused on the game and NOTHING else. We running up the gut with Marshawn Lynch!! It all starts and ends in the trenches!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OL is ready to play, they running up the gut Marshawn Lynch and the other RBs. They all run with power.
Whether you guys have a good run defense up the middle wont matter to them, they testing that middle over and over.

If Ose, Hudson and Big Gabe are focused on the game and NOTHING else. We running up the gut with Marshawn Lynch!! It all starts and ends in the trenches!

My guess is for the Bronocs that is exactly what they hope the Raiders do. They feel the DL is a huge strength this year especially against power running backs like Lynch.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is for the Bronocs that is exactly what they hope the Raiders do. They feel the DL is a huge strength this year especially against power running backs like Lynch.
So it looks like strength against strength.. Seems like you ain't trolling our game as much dude. You nervous? Falling to 2-2 would suck in this division, eh

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been pretty impressed with First Take here lately. They hitting it out of the park.
SAS is seeing it like I do. Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like strength against strength.. Seems like you ain't trolling our game as much dude. You nervous? Falling to 2-2 would suck in this division, eh

Not nervous at all. I really like the chances of the Broncos in this one to really bounce back. Mile High is the toughest stadium in the NFL to come in and win and especially with the team needing a win I expect big things. I've been told practice has been crazy this week with the guys being very fired up and focused for this one. They know they need this win and I guess I just am expecting big things from them this week. Also they have already figured out the whole National Anthem issue for the week so can put that stuff behind them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nervous at all. I really like the chances of the Broncos in this one to really bounce back. Mile High is the toughest stadium in the NFL to come in and win and especially with the team needing a win I expect big things. I've been told practice has been crazy this week with the guys being very fired up and focused for this one. They know they need this win and I guess I just am expecting big things from them this week. Also they have already figured out the whole National Anthem issue for the week so can put that stuff behind them.
Same thing coming my out of RAIDER camp. They pissed off and ready to play.
The RAIDERS too know this is a must win game. I expect the RAIDERS to win.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is disturbing news?

According to some report, a member from the RAIDER OL told Carr? You want to stand alone, then stand alone on the field! Then Carr went on and took a beating from that Raven defense of old. Oh I'm sorry I meant the Redskins.
If that's true ain't protesting wonderful.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is disturbing news?

According to some report, a member from the RAIDER OL told Carr? You want to stand alone, then stand alone on the field! Then Carr went on and took a beating from that Raven defense of old. Oh I'm sorry I meant the Redskins.
If that's true ain't protesting wonderful.

Also looks like Crabtree will be out for this one. Sat out practice on Friday and was limited the rest of the time. Cooper will play but sounds like he is nursing an injury as well.