• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS vs Broncos will come down to old school football.
The RAIDER OL vs The Broncos DL
The RAIDER DL vs The Broncos OL
The winner of that epic trench battle = Power Run Football and QB play.
Nothing fancy about this game, it just comes down to who has the better trench.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what they do as long as they run the ball. Ask any HC from high school to the pros, what do you have to do to win? RUN the ball and stop the run! We ran for what when we beat you guys? 200 yards or so? Nothing fancy about that game plan.The team that wins my method WILL win. When you can run the ball it opens up the playbook. Whatever pass plays you want to run will most likely work, for that fear of the run game.

And as for our LBs not covering Charles? We don't know that yet if they can or not. They played pretty good the first two games, they gave up some yards but not that many points up until that Redskin game. Points win not yards. We gave up 27 to the Redskins and you guys gave up 26 to the Bills. Seems like both teams gave up what matters? Points.

There was a lot fancy about that gameplan. That is the part that you are missing here. The Raiders last year saw a weakness in this Broncos' team of being small in the front-7. So what did they do they came out with 6-7 OL players and just buried that front-7. That is what I'm talking about here is actually looking at the strengths and weaknesses of teams and trying to find a way to win games. I'm sorry but run the football and stop the run is what you teach kids starting in little league football. By the time they get to high school I'm hoping coaches have advanced a little beyond that and by the time they especially get to the pros there is no way a coach makes it with being that simple. And your method isn't even a method. You read any book written by a coach out there that has done anything of merit and what they write about the game goes so much beyond what you are saying. I"m sorry but I want a deeper football conversation than that.

As for Charles I can guarantee you guys don't have a LB that is fast enough to keep up with Charles. It is a weakness that I told you about before the season even started and the Redskins took advantage of it over and over. The Jets even took advantage of it with Forte just not to the tune the Redskins did. Each week teams have targeted the RB's more and more because they are seeing this is a weakness. Teams will keep doing that until the Raiders show they can stop it. My guess is that Charles and Anderson combined will have 7 catches in this game because that will be a big part of the gameplan heading into this game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot fancy about that gameplan. That is the part that you are missing here. The Raiders last year saw a weakness in this Broncos' team of being small in the front-7. So what did they do they came out with 6-7 OL players and just buried that front-7. That is what I'm talking about here is actually looking at the strengths and weaknesses of teams and trying to find a way to win games. I'm sorry but run the football and stop the run is what you teach kids starting in little league football. By the time they get to high school I'm hoping coaches have advanced a little beyond that and by the time they especially get to the pros there is no way a coach makes it with being that simple. And your method isn't even a method. You read any book written by a coach out there that has done anything of merit and what they write about the game goes so much beyond what you are saying. I"m sorry but I want a deeper football conversation than that.

As for Charles I can guarantee you guys don't have a LB that is fast enough to keep up with Charles. It is a weakness that I told you about before the season even started and the Redskins took advantage of it over and over. The Jets even took advantage of it with Forte just not to the tune the Redskins did. Each week teams have targeted the RB's more and more because they are seeing this is a weakness. Teams will keep doing that until the Raiders show they can stop it. My guess is that Charles and Anderson combined will have 7 catches in this game because that will be a big part of the gameplan heading into this game.
Aint nothing fancy about putting 6-7 massive human beings on the OL and telling them to dominate.
Nothing! The RAIDERS have one of the biggest nasty highest paid OLs on football. And the coaches will tell them to dominate the DL in front of them. That's it man, its that simple. Will they do it, that remains to be seen.
We putting our pro bowl OL in front of Carr and telling them to push the DL in front of them. If you want to call that fancy go ahead dude. I will call it, taking out the player in front of you.
And every coach, GM, OWNER and fans preach RUN the ball and stop the run. Basic football and yet most likely to win you the game. If we run for 200 yards again, we will win. I will take that over your fancy ball anytime.

And here you are tripping over yards giving up, who cares man. I care about the score board. 45-20
And you really can't guarantee anything in this league. YOu don't know what the RAIDERS game plan on defense will be. If the OL is having trouble blocking ain't nothing gonna work like you are planning.

And why count on that Redskin game as a blue print to beat the RAIDERS? Clearly the RAIDERS head was not in that game just like the Broncos head was not in the Bills game right? Or maybe teams can use the Bears blue print to beat the Steelers and so on.. Last week was weird for a lot of teams, lets see what this week brings.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint nothing fancy about putting 6-7 massive human beings on the OL and telling them to dominate.
Nothing! The RAIDERS have one of the biggest nasty highest paid OLs on football. And the coaches will tell them to dominate the DL in front of them. That's it man, its that simple. Will they do it, that remains to be seen.
We putting our pro bowl OL in front of Carr and telling them to push the DL in front of them. If you want to call that fancy go ahead dude. I will call it, taking out the player in front of you.
And every coach, GM, OWNER and fans preach RUN the ball and stop the run. Basic football and yet most likely to win you the game. If we run for 200 yards again, we will win. I will take that over your fancy ball anytime.

And here you are tripping over yards giving up, who cares man. I care about the score board. 45-20
And you really can't guarantee anything in this league. YOu don't know what the RAIDERS game plan on defense will be. If the OL is having trouble blocking ain't nothing gonna work like you are planning.

And why count on that Redskin game as a blue print to beat the RAIDERS? Clearly the RAIDERS head was not in that game just like the Broncos head was not in the Bills game right? Or maybe teams can use the Bears blue print to beat the Steelers and so on.. Last week was weird for a lot of teams, lets see what this week brings.

I'm not talking about fancy football. I"m talking about understanding the game at a deeper level. I'm talking about understanding that yes running the football is important but how do we actually make that successful. I'm sorry but saying "get the guy in front of you and push him" isn't anything special when talking about football. I"m talking about where are the holes that can best be exploited? Do they try to run at 2nd year man Adam Gotsis and double team him with Penn and Osomele then have Osomele peal off to the 2nd level to pick up one of the LB's? I'm talking about defensively do the Broncos commit 8 to the box and try to play man coverage on the outside to make sure that OL can't get the run game going and pretty much daring the Raiders to throw the football? That isn't fancy football that is just scheming to try and win a game. It is taking "run the football" and saying "ok how do we make that successful?" THe Raiders didn't use 6-7 man fronts against everybody last year. They saw a flaw in the Bronco front-7 with a 275 lb. DE and a 250 lb. OLB struggling to hold up against stronger guys so hey let's add some more beef and push them back all the more. Other teams they saw a weakness in the secondary and worked harder to exploit that with Cooper and Crabtree. There is more to this game than "run the ball and stop the run." That is what I"m trying to get out of you. You told me you watch more Raider football than me but watching more doesn't mean much if you don't know what you are watching. Saying "this guy pushed this guy" doesn't mean much when actually talking football. I'm talking about they "why" of the game and trying to figure out what teams saw and how they try to exploit those weaknesses. Such as seeing the LB's struggle with play action football or keeping up with quicker RB's out of the backfield for the Raiders. Can the Broncos exploit that weakness to gain an advantage. Or when talking about running the football "hey outside zone runs to the left side of the OL where Irvin lines up is a very nice place to run and have success as he struggles to hold the point of contact as well as with him getting pushed back into the LB's opening up a big hole. I'm talking about what routes are best to beat a guy like Amerson compared to that of Sean Smith.

And honestly not to sound too bold in my thoughts but yes I can predict exactly what the Raiders will try to do on defense. They are not some creative team. I told you with Del Rio at the helm and KNJ as the DC they both come from very conservative game planning backgrounds when it comes to defense. They both have the mentality that our 11 guys will beat your 11 guys straight up. Well that works against inferior teams but teams with better talent there needs to be more game planning than that to make it work. Del Rio got the nickname "Mr. Vanilla" in Denver for a reason.

I can also tell you the plays they like to run with Lynch compared to when they put in Washington. I can tell you what they like to run when certain personnel are on the field and should be tell tale signs of what is to come for the Raiders. This is exactly what I"m talking about and NFL teams do an even more thorough job than I do obviously. They hire people to do just this of find tendencies. Ok they like to run with this type of personnel on the field but what types of runs? Saying 'they like to run the football doesn't mean much when you are talking about Washington compared to Lynch. They are not going to ask Patterson to do the same things as Crabtree say Patterson is in as that #2 WR at times. Broncos will know that is a sign of a possible reverse/jet sweep type play in the works or fake that type of play to set up the play action or set up Lynch to run up the middle knowing the DE's can't crash down afraid they will lose contain. There are only so many plays the Raiders run out of different formations with different personnel.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about fancy football. I"m talking about understanding the game at a deeper level. I'm talking about understanding that yes running the football is important but how do we actually make that successful. I'm sorry but saying "get the guy in front of you and push him" isn't anything special when talking about football. I"m talking about where are the holes that can best be exploited? Do they try to run at 2nd year man Adam Gotsis and double team him with Penn and Osomele then have Osomele peal off to the 2nd level to pick up one of the LB's? I'm talking about defensively do the Broncos commit 8 to the box and try to play man coverage on the outside to make sure that OL can't get the run game going and pretty much daring the Raiders to throw the football? That isn't fancy football that is just scheming to try and win a game. It is taking "run the football" and saying "ok how do we make that successful?" THe Raiders didn't use 6-7 man fronts against everybody last year. They saw a flaw in the Bronco front-7 with a 275 lb. DE and a 250 lb. OLB struggling to hold up against stronger guys so hey let's add some more beef and push them back all the more. Other teams they saw a weakness in the secondary and worked harder to exploit that with Cooper and Crabtree. There is more to this game than "run the ball and stop the run." That is what I"m trying to get out of you. You told me you watch more Raider football than me but watching more doesn't mean much if you don't know what you are watching. Saying "this guy pushed this guy" doesn't mean much when actually talking football. I'm talking about they "why" of the game and trying to figure out what teams saw and how they try to exploit those weaknesses. Such as seeing the LB's struggle with play action football or keeping up with quicker RB's out of the backfield for the Raiders. Can the Broncos exploit that weakness to gain an advantage. Or when talking about running the football "hey outside zone runs to the left side of the OL where Irvin lines up is a very nice place to run and have success as he struggles to hold the point of contact as well as with him getting pushed back into the LB's opening up a big hole. I'm talking about what routes are best to beat a guy like Amerson compared to that of Sean Smith.

And honestly not to sound too bold in my thoughts but yes I can predict exactly what the Raiders will try to do on defense. They are not some creative team. I told you with Del Rio at the helm and KNJ as the DC they both come from very conservative game planning backgrounds when it comes to defense. They both have the mentality that our 11 guys will beat your 11 guys straight up. Well that works against inferior teams but teams with better talent there needs to be more game planning than that to make it work. Del Rio got the nickname "Mr. Vanilla" in Denver for a reason.

I can also tell you the plays they like to run with Lynch compared to when they put in Washington. I can tell you what they like to run when certain personnel are on the field and should be tell tale signs of what is to come for the Raiders. This is exactly what I"m talking about and NFL teams do an even more thorough job than I do obviously. They hire people to do just this of find tendencies. Ok they like to run with this type of personnel on the field but what types of runs? Saying 'they like to run the football doesn't mean much when you are talking about Washington compared to Lynch. They are not going to ask Patterson to do the same things as Crabtree say Patterson is in as that #2 WR at times. Broncos will know that is a sign of a possible reverse/jet sweep type play in the works or fake that type of play to set up the play action or set up Lynch to run up the middle knowing the DE's can't crash down afraid they will lose contain. There are only so many plays the Raiders run out of different formations with different personnel.
I get all that dude, but you are trying to make it complicated when it don't need to be. Route running, formations, etc don't matter if the OL cant block the front in front of them. That's what I keep on saying, and yet you don't want to hear it. If we stop the Bronco run game and smash the QB, whats gonna work? Nothing will.
Same goes for you guys man. Stop the RAIDER run game and attack Derek Carr is the Bronco game plan, same goes for us. BASIC FOOTBALL. Oh now you might say some fancy plays is the keys to the game, but it's not. Basic football is.

And as for JDR? Seems like hes been doing pretty good with the RAIDERS. 12-4 beat you guys in Denver last year. And who knows how far his team would of went had his QB not got hurt.
No need to take cheap shots at JDR or his coaching staff. Leave that to the trolls.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, the game is in a few hours then we will know what's up.
Basic football, fancy football or whatever won't matter. Just Win Baby matters!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that dude, but you are trying to make it complicated when it don't need to be. Route running, formations, etc don't matter if the OL cant block the front in front of them. That's what I keep on saying, and yet you don't want to hear it. If we stop the Bronco run game and smash the QB, whats gonna work? Nothing will.
Same goes for you guys man. Stop the RAIDER run game and attack Derek Carr is the Bronco game plan, same goes for us. BASIC FOOTBALL. Oh now you might say some fancy plays is the keys to the game, but it's not. Basic football is.

And as for JDR? Seems like hes been doing pretty good with the RAIDERS. 12-4 beat you guys in Denver last year. And who knows how far his team would of went had his QB not got hurt.
No need to take cheap shots at JDR or his coaching staff. Leave that to the trolls.

1) JDR and the Raiders did not beat the Broncos in Denver last year. That was the week 17 game where the broncos whooped up. I know I know Carr didn't play blah blah blah. Carr hasn't played well against the Broncos yet in his career so not sure that would have made a difference when it comes to who won or loss.

2) I've told you many times I don't like the Raider coaching staff. I hate that the Chiefs have such a good one. Andy Reid to me is one of the best coaches in the league. He seems to almost always get the most out of the talent he has. They play above expectations. Del Rio fell into a good situation with lots of young talent that was on the cheap. I want to see a few more years before I say that Del Rio has become anything in this league. You told me the guy before Del Rio was going to be great so when I told you he wasn't ready I wasn't lying. I don't hate the Raiders coaching staff becaues I hate the Raiders. I hate them because I don't think they are all that great and will be a big part of holding back a talented Raiders roster.

3) As for the game plan. You keep confusing actually trying to scheme how to run the football with "fancy plays." An inside zone play can be a very complicated thing if you actually break down all that needs to happen for the play to be successful and for how the defense needs to defend it. That is what I'm trying to discuss with you. Every team runs that play and the Raiders do it a ton with Lynch. That is his bread and butter. To make that play work though there is plenty going on with the OL. It isn't just a hat on a hat. It is usually a double team block at the point where the ball is supposed to be going. Usually an OT/OG or OG/C combo block that then asks say the Center to get his body rotated around in time so then the OG can peal off to the 2nd level and take on one of the LB's. For the RB we are talking about the fact that he has to read the hole to see if the original hole is opening up or if not if the backside pursuit has stayed home or possibly has overrun the play opening up a very nice backside cut for a big gain. So when I'm watching film I'm watching that backside DE to see if they are crashing down way too hard and seeing if there is a nice opening for a big play later in the game. That isn't fancy football that is just football.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other things to look at. The Raiders right now when the #1 WR is targeted are 22nd in the NFL in QB rating to that WR. Against #2 WR's they are 24th. The one area they have done decently is against #3 WR's where they are 17th. They are dead last in the NFL when a RB is targeted in the pass game. So again why I say to target the RB in the pass game.

They have struggled when throws have been to the left side of the field being dead last in QB rating to throws to the left side of the field. They are 27th when targeting the middle of the field. Those are the two areas then I am targeting. They have also struggled to defend the deep ball (direct showing of the lack of pressure they can generate outside of Mack).

I'm not pointing these out to attack your team. I'm pointing these out because I promise the Broncos have watched the tape and see these areas as weaknesses and places to attack. Just watch the game plan tomorrow for the Broncos. In the pass game they will target the left side of the field and will try to get the RB's involved in the pass game.

The Broncos will also try to run it to the left as that is where they have shown the best ability plus that is opposite of Khalil Mack. Right now the Broncos are 2nd in the league only behind Dallas when trying to run to the left end. Bolles has been a monster in the run game at helping get the edge and allow for big plays. The Broncos also have the #1 run game in the NFL so I'm sure they will get back to that in this one to set up the play action passing and get those linebackers guessing of what is coming. And I'm sure the Raiders are preparing for the Bronocs to run to that left side. Right now the Broncos have ran 25% of their plays to the left side, 64% up the middle, and only 11% to the right side of the line.

None of that is anything fancy. All that is is teams helping prepare for what should be coming at them. I could start to break down where and what distance they like to run certain plays but I have some work to finish so I'll leave that one up to you if you want to look at some of that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other things to look at. The Raiders right now when the #1 WR is targeted are 22nd in the NFL in QB rating to that WR. Against #2 WR's they are 24th. The one area they have done decently is against #3 WR's where they are 17th. They are dead last in the NFL when a RB is targeted in the pass game. So again why I say to target the RB in the pass game.

They have struggled when throws have been to the left side of the field being dead last in QB rating to throws to the left side of the field. They are 27th when targeting the middle of the field. Those are the two areas then I am targeting. They have also struggled to defend the deep ball (direct showing of the lack of pressure they can generate outside of Mack).

I'm not pointing these out to attack your team. I'm pointing these out because I promise the Broncos have watched the tape and see these areas as weaknesses and places to attack. Just watch the game plan tomorrow for the Broncos. In the pass game they will target the left side of the field and will try to get the RB's involved in the pass game.

The Broncos will also try to run it to the left as that is where they have shown the best ability plus that is opposite of Khalil Mack. Right now the Broncos are 2nd in the league only behind Dallas when trying to run to the left end. Bolles has been a monster in the run game at helping get the edge and allow for big plays. The Broncos also have the #1 run game in the NFL so I'm sure they will get back to that in this one to set up the play action passing and get those linebackers guessing of what is coming. And I'm sure the Raiders are preparing for the Bronocs to run to that left side. Right now the Broncos have ran 25% of their plays to the left side, 64% up the middle, and only 11% to the right side of the line.

None of that is anything fancy. All that is is teams helping prepare for what should be coming at them. I could start to break down where and what distance they like to run certain plays but I have some work to finish so I'll leave that one up to you if you want to look at some of that.
None of this will matter here in a few hours. One team will win the other lose. Big game, all eyes will be on that game. A lot of reasons to watch this game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this will matter here in a few hours. One team will win the other lose. Big game, all eyes will be on that game. A lot of reasons to watch this game.

All of this matters. It is what teams are looking at to find an advantage and see where teams are weak. Bill Belichick is the best coach to ever coach because he is the best at finding the weakness of a team and exploiting it over and over. They also work to take away the strength of a team and make them beat them with any other player/players. Against Manning no team was better at playing press man coverage to force Manning to not have the same timing he usually was afforded. Belichick knew that if you forced Manning to hold onto the ball for a half second more his accuracy and decision making went down. IT is why Belichick was one of the few coaches to have success against Manning.

What I'm trying to tell you here are things for you to actually be watching as the game goes on. My wife and I will sit around watching a game and I will tell her where/what type of play the opposing team is about to run. Heck she has started getting into it now of figuring out schemes, down and distances and what is about to happen, or how the Broncos will attack certain players. All these things matter of the why a team won or lost. It is just taking things to a deeper level than "run the ball and stop the run."

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this matters. It is what teams are looking at to find an advantage and see where teams are weak. Bill Belichick is the best coach to ever coach because he is the best at finding the weakness of a team and exploiting it over and over. They also work to take away the strength of a team and make them beat them with any other player/players. Against Manning no team was better at playing press man coverage to force Manning to not have the same timing he usually was afforded. Belichick knew that if you forced Manning to hold onto the ball for a half second more his accuracy and decision making went down. IT is why Belichick was one of the few coaches to have success against Manning.

What I'm trying to tell you here are things for you to actually be watching as the game goes on. My wife and I will sit around watching a game and I will tell her where/what type of play the opposing team is about to run. Heck she has started getting into it now of figuring out schemes, down and distances and what is about to happen, or how the Broncos will attack certain players. All these things matter of the why a team won or lost. It is just taking things to a deeper level than "run the ball and stop the run."
Here in a few hours one team will win and the other lose. And that's what matters dude. Oh I'm not discounting your arguments or anything. I'm just saying here in a few hours it wont matter.

I got it 23-17 RAIDERS. Whatcha ya got?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you or I knowing this info change the outcome of the game...NO. Can it help us understand more of why our team won or lost...YES! That is what I am about is the "why." I want to dig deeper than just "they couldn't run the football". Well what did the Raiders do so well to help stop the run? Was this a personnel issue that the talent just wasn't there, was this a playcalling issue, was it a schematic issue? There are so many things that can play into why something failed for a team. It isn't just so simple. If it is a personnel issue then the team needs to look at how they can upgrade at that position moving forward. If it is a playcalling issue then either the coach needs to change things up as teams know them too well or maybe a change at coach needs to happen. If it is a schematic issue then work on changing up the playcalling to fit better the strengths of the players on the team you have. The why of why a team failed will decide what they need to do moving forward to fix the issue.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in a few hours one team will win and the other lose. And that's what matters dude. Oh I'm not discounting your arguments or anything. I'm just saying here in a few hours it wont matter.

I got it 23-17 RAIDERS. Whatcha ya got?

30-17 Broncos.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you or I knowing this info change the outcome of the game...NO. Can it help us understand more of why our team won or lost...YES! That is what I am about is the "why." I want to dig deeper than just "they couldn't run the football". Well what did the Raiders do so well to help stop the run? Was this a personnel issue that the talent just wasn't there, was this a playcalling issue, was it a schematic issue? There are so many things that can play into why something failed for a team. It isn't just so simple. If it is a personnel issue then the team needs to look at how they can upgrade at that position moving forward. If it is a playcalling issue then either the coach needs to change things up as teams know them too well or maybe a change at coach needs to happen. If it is a schematic issue then work on changing up the playcalling to fit better the strengths of the players on the team you have. The why of why a team failed will decide what they need to do moving forward to fix the issue.
Yeah, I like the game inside the game as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like the game inside the game as well.

See that is what I'm actually wanting to talk about. What in this game (deeper than run the football behind our big OL) makes you think the Raiders can have some success? Other side of things what have the Raiders done on defense that gives you hope they can stop this Bronco offense? How do you expect them to attack? Do you think they will blitz on a regular basis to force pressure on Siemian plus try to contain the run game? Are they going to only send 4 and drop into coverage to see if they can confuse Siemian? What matchups do you like in this game to actually be favored towards the Raiders?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that is what I'm actually wanting to talk about. What in this game (deeper than run the football behind our big OL) makes you think the Raiders can have some success? Other side of things what have the Raiders done on defense that gives you hope they can stop this Bronco offense? How do you expect them to attack? Do you think they will blitz on a regular basis to force pressure on Siemian plus try to contain the run game? Are they going to only send 4 and drop into coverage to see if they can confuse Siemian? What matchups do you like in this game to actually be favored towards the Raiders?
Everything we read and here today about our game starts with stopping the run and running the ball.
The RAIDERS need to run Marshawn Lynch and stop the Bronco run game. The RAIDERS need to stop CJ Anderson and run the ball. Its a classic trench game dude. Everybody knows it and sees it. Nothing pretty about todays game, just hard hitting nasty football.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pick the RAIDERS to win this game because I believe they are the better team.

What I really want to see though is how they play as a unit. That story about the OL throwing the game against Wash wont go away! If this team is divided we will see it from the get go and our season will end right there and then. That's when I stop caring about football and the RAIDERS.

Just win and put those disturbing rumors to bed!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets don't look like the worse team in the league like some painted them to be.. Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets don't look like the worse team in the league like some painted them to be.. Hmmm

That Titan win doesn't look all that great either though. Not as good as some thought they might be this year. Terrible defense and Mariota just not playing well.