• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins came to ball. They defending that home turf.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of game I was afraid of? The Redskins clearly have talent, then they hear all week how the RAIDERS will punish them at their house, and they play GREAT ball.
It happens every week. See Denver, Jets, etc, etc. That's why I never disrespect anybody!! But I'm a nobody, so what I say don't matter..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not upset at all with this game! I hope this stings the RAIDERS!!

Hey RAIDERS? How does it feel? You got freakin JACKED!!
Get that game face ON, and only focus on the game, or this game will humble YOU!!

The Redskins played a great game, they have good talent. Props to them for defending the home turf.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You out there cd?
I'm already onto our game dude.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is more surprised then me at how we played tonight. Didn't recognize them most of the game. Our defense played out of their mind. Doubt we can sustain that level. Just goes to show that ain't no team unbeatable. Good luck rest of year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is more surprised then me at how we played tonight. Didn't recognize them most of the game. Our defense played out of their mind. Doubt we can sustain that level. Just goes to show that ain't no team unbeatable. Good luck rest of year.
You guys played a good game man. You win some you some in this league. And right on, good luck to you guys as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, politics are dividing and ruining the NFL. Instead of focusing on the game the RAIDERS and others were focused on protesting. Trump WON this weekend. Once passion goes the game is done.

With everything on fire all around us, and I mean the World is in bad shape right now. Then you add in the NFL becoming political? Well, it's becoming less interesting.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see what the RAIDERS pregame plans are this week?! Who cares about playing Denver in mile high, what's the plans for the pregame? Do they all sit and just read press clippings? What will they do? Man, I can't wait. Who cares about the game, the RAIDERS don't..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You out there cd?
I'm already onto our game dude.

Broncos ready to put a butt whoopin on the Raiders and show why I predicted them to be a 9-7 type team this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos ready to put a butt whoopin on the Raiders and show why I predicted them to be a 9-7 type team this year.
LOL. You guys look like a 9-7 team as well. You have no room to talk man. At least by saying that.

Now you know why it's not good to talk a bunch of sheet.

Seems like a lot of teams got some humble pie this weekend, just like I said they would if they overlook anybody, right?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You guys look like a 9-7 team as well. You have no room to talk man. At least by saying that.

Now you know why it's not good to talk a bunch of sheet.

Seems like a lot of teams got some humble pie this weekend, just like I said they would if they overlook anybody, right?

I said the Jets were a terrible team that should be beaten by you guys. And that was true. I never said the Redskins or the Bills were teams to overlook. I said they both have flaws that can be taken advantage of but neither of our teams did that. Throw in then turnovers and in the Broncos game some very controversial calls like the overturned catch by Sanders that really turned the game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Jets were a terrible team that should be beaten by you guys. And that was true. I never said the Redskins or the Bills were teams to overlook. I said they both have flaws that can be taken advantage of but neither of our teams did that. Throw in then turnovers and in the Broncos game some very controversial calls like the overturned catch by Sanders that really turned the game.
The RAIDERS were defeated before the game even began. And the Redskins punched them in the mouth..
I don't know where you stand, but all this protesting along with Trump is zapping the game I love.

No fire or passion for the game man. And once that happens you get punched in the mouth. A lot of GOOD teams went down this weekend, and I blame a lot of that on what I just said.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS were defeated before the game even began. And the Redskins punched them in the mouth..
I don't know where you stand, but all this protesting along with Trump is zapping the game I love.

No fire or passion for the game man. And once that happens you get punched in the mouth. A lot of GOOD teams went down this weekend, and I blame a lot of that on what I just said.

I guess to me if good teams let that distract them then how good were they really to begin with? Good teams handle adversity and use it to strengthen them all the more. Both of our teams this weekend showed some major flaws that I'm sure every team will be watching and trying to repeat. Going to be interesting to see how our two teams bounce back in this game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess to me if good teams let that distract them then how good were they really to begin with? Good teams handle adversity and use it to strengthen them all the more. Both of our teams this weekend showed some major flaws that I'm sure every team will be watching and trying to repeat. Going to be interesting to see how our two teams bounce back in this game.
It was a weird weekend for football dude. I never seen anything like that before. It don't make sense to me at all..

You made some good points in that post, but that's not it at all.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a weird weekend for football dude. I never seen anything like that before. It don't make sense to me at all..

You made some good points in that post, but that's not it at all.

Ok? Sorry but that is my opinion just like that is your opinion that it is not that at all. If players can't handle distractions then I just don't trust them to handle actually being a championship caliber type team. Distractions are going to happen throughout the season. The best teams are the ones that can rise above that.

When the Broncos went through the 2015 season they had the distraction of a QB competition. They had the distraction of a new coaching staff. They had the distraction of losing Peyton for a while and not knowing whether he was going to retire midseason or not. They had the distraction of DeMarcus Ware being injured and losing the heart of their defense for a while. What happened well they rose above that and other people stepped up.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Sorry but that is my opinion just like that is your opinion that it is not that at all. If players can't handle distractions then I just don't trust them to handle actually being a championship caliber type team. Distractions are going to happen throughout the season. The best teams are the ones that can rise above that.

When the Broncos went through the 2015 season they had the distraction of a QB competition. They had the distraction of a new coaching staff. They had the distraction of losing Peyton for a while and not knowing whether he was going to retire midseason or not. They had the distraction of DeMarcus Ware being injured and losing the heart of their defense for a while. What happened well they rose above that and other people stepped up.
Sure distractions happen throughout a season. But this is not just some QB drama or players being diva's. This is about the President of the US against the players. Protesting the President of the United States. The Anthem, FREEDOM!! This is not about football anymore dude. It's much deeper than just football.. It's just all feels weird to me.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure distractions happen throughout a season. But this is not just some QB drama or players being diva's. This is about the President of the US against the players. Protesting the President of the United States. The Anthem, FREEDOM!! This is not about football anymore dude. It's much deeper than just football.. It's just all feels weird to me.
One final thought on this?

Turn on the News and see what the real World looks like. Then you will understand that there's more important things to worry about. Football is just a game, why ruin that as well.