• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Suhspension

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's sad is he's gonna have to walk on eggshells for the rest of his career. He's the strongest, most physical DT in the league. I'm not saying he doesn't have some suspect plays, but even his clean plays look dirty because he is just flat out so much stronger than anyone he goes against.

The guy can't help it that he's is the biggest physical freak in the NFL right now and the fact that he's from an entirely different planet than anyone he goes against.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it. His routine tackles look violent. It's gonna be a problem going forward and I don't see an end in sight. You can't ask a guy to dial it down just because guys can't handle how good he is. People are just scared of what they can't comprehend, and they can't comprehend how much more physical Suh is than any other player in this league. Period.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's sad is he's gonna have to walk on eggshells for the rest of his
career
I'm not so sure about that. The article states that Suh said he isn't changing his style of play. He's plays hard and with intensity each and every play. Buuuuut, ya never know what's in his head after all of these fines.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate is just a combination of love and jealousy.