• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gronk

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong that was the epitome of a cowardly act, if one man attacks another from behind when he is down that is a cowardly act, matters not what he may do ten minutes later.
It was a reaction and the hit wasn't at bad as it looked (which is why the phrase "WWE" has been used to describe it). Even if it was as bad as it looked, it still was a reaction....

Also, the hit was not after the whistle. Listen to the play again. Yes, the whistle should have already blown based on White being partially out of bounds and Dorsett already touched him down.... but the whistle had not blown.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a reaction and the hit wasn't at bad as it looked (which is why the phrase "WWE" has been used to describe it). Even if it was as bad as it looked, it still was a reaction....

Also, the hit was not after the whistle. Listen to the play again. Yes, the whistle should have already blown based on White being partially out of bounds and Dorsett already touched him down.... but the whistle had not blown.
:thumb:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not at all there is no need to try and justify the act with gibberish the incidents are two different occurrences. But it's obvious now where you stand on this matter so I can't see any reason to go any further with this.
Let's recap:

You think the act happened because Gronk showed no restraint contributed by the fact he's a coward. I think he showed no restraint while being targeted by a player and the refs not doing their jobs...

But we agree Gronk showed no restraint and committed an act that deserved league punishment.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
Let's recap:

You think the act happened because Gronk showed no restraint contributed by the fact he's a coward. I think he showed no restraint while being targeted by a player and the refs not doing their jobs...

But we agree Gronk showed no restraint and committed an act that deserved league punishment.

Never said he was a coward said the attack was cowardly even clarified it as a singular cowardly act, there is a difference! And absolutely he showed no restraint and to be honest the penalty was light. He drove his left elbow/forearm into the back of Whites neck while White already tagged down was attempting to get up. You can call it what you want, justify it however you want, in the end it is what it is a bigger, much bigger man attacking a smaller man in an already compromised position. If you refuse to see that for it is I simply don't know why I am wasting time replying to you.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[

Never said he was a coward said the attack was cowardly even clarified it as a singular cowardly act, there is a difference! And absolutely he showed no restraint and to be honest the penalty was light. He drove his left elbow/forearm into the back of Whites neck while White already tagged down was attempting to get up. You can call it what you want, justify it however you want, in the end it is what it is a bigger, much bigger man attacking a smaller man in an already compromised position. If you refuse to see that for it is I simply don't know why I am wasting time replying to you.
So let's completely change the subject. Do you think Gronk is playing by a different rule emphasis than most other players?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's completely change the subject. Do you think Gronk is playing by a different rule emphasis than most other players?
When that topic appears in another time,in another thread I will address it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is "Gronk". My question relates to Gronk.
Come on now. We don't always agree. A little bit of light hearted trolling won't kill you.

I don't see why you can see events here as two different issues that happened to coincide. But you don't.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone happen to see the Buffalo/Indy game yesterday? From the start to the finish of the game 14" of snow accumulated on the field. White was playing and dancing around in the snow. Not that it matters, but it appears that he was not concussed.