• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL apologizes to Raiders again

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todd.jpg

Todd was awesome.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy was my favorite Raider... He and Largent had some doozies...

lester-hayes-cf6ff445-9ea0-4661-886a-b2b7b303d65-resize-750.jpeg

51OK82ZoBLL._SY445_.jpg

Formerly known as, Eazy E...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad that AFTER the tuck rule play:

- The Raiders couldn't stop a 45 yard field goal in a blizzard conditions.
- The Raiders puss'd out and let the game go to overtime instead of going for the win.
- The Raiders couldn't stop a 61 yard drive, or Brady from going 8 for 8
- The Raiders let Brady complete a pass to Patten on 4th and 4 on the 28 yard line
- The Raiders couldn't stop Antowain Smith's 8 yard run to get even closer
- The Raiders didn't block another FG going against the wind in blizzard conditions
- That games have more than one play.

I know football is hard, but stop being a dummy, dummy.

you've had this bullet point list saved on your computer desktop since 2002, haven't you?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. The reason for complaining about a blown call is the hope that if you win that game, run the table and hope the Steelers and Titans both lose out so that you can play the Chiefs one more time (Because that went so well last time)?

If you wanted in the playoffs, don't lose 4 in a row.

Or was it because it was the last game in that stadium?

Raider fans have a legit beef. But not with the refs. Their team has played like a bunch of pathetic pukes for a month and they deserved all the boos that they got.

If they didn't want to be booed, Don't get throttled by the Jets, Chiefs and Titans. And for your swan song in Oakland, don't shit all over yourselves against Gardner Minshew and his 4 win Jags.

"Tommy Boy" Davis got in on the collective middle finger to the Oakland fans too.

Mark Davis showed alarming lack of sentiment about Raiders moving out of Oakland

"@CamCleve2 #Raiders fans deserve more than this from an owner. Sad. https://t.co/KdECPMbIOr "

Last edited:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. The reason for complaining about a blown call is the hope that if you win that game, run the table and hope the Steelers and Titans both lose out so that you can play the Chiefs one more time (Because that went so well last time)?

If you wanted in the playoffs, don't lose 4 in a row.

Or was it because it was the last game in that stadium?

Raider fans have a legit beef. But not with the refs. Their team has played like a bunch of pathetic pukes for a month and they deserved all the boos that they got.

If they didn't want to be booed, Don't get throttled by the Jets, Chiefs and Titans. And for your swan song in Oakland, don't shit all over yourselves against Gardner Minshew and his 4 win Jags.

"Tommy Boy" Davis got in on the collective middle finger to the Oakland fans too.

Mark Davis showed alarming lack of sentiment about Raiders moving out of Oakland

"@CamCleve2 #Raiders fans deserve more than this from an owner. Sad. https://t.co/KdECPMbIOr "

it was because the wrong call was made

and it was pretty blatant.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the nfl started making shit up to protect New England.

Nfl owes significant apologies to the ravens (multiple times), the jaguars, falcons, Seahawks and chiefs. And that’s only this decade...

giphystroke.gif

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was because the wrong call was made

and it was pretty blatant.

It happens all the time to many teams. The refs in this league suck, this is not news.

They let a rookie QB that has played poorly lately (except against the Jets, which Carr can't say) lead 2 TD drives in the 4th quarter to beat them in their last game in that building.

Overcome a bad call. No Raiders fans, that I've heard or read, are complaining over the refs over the last few days. It's all been ripping the players, coaches or owner, all of whom deserve it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the league really needs to issue a formal apology to all NFL fans for having an entire season of incompetence from both the on field officials and the people doing replay reviews who can't or won't correct the aggregious errors game after game.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Rock

how's life treating you?
ok. ups and downs. crazy ex actually called me asking for help...for a job. I.E "I dont know what EBITDA and stuff means, and i need to prepare for a job interview. you know a lot about business. can we get together and you can coach me?"

"click"

so ive learned.

other than that, same old same old. Broke the 240 lb mark. not joking, i get called "skinny" now. a woman wanted me to play santa for her grandkids, and she said i wasnt jolly enough...but i'm still doing it.

hows things in your neck of the woods?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalize the refs by making them work the probowl.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. ups and downs. crazy ex actually called me asking for help...for a job. I.E "I dont know what EBITDA and stuff means, and i need to prepare for a job interview. you know a lot about business. can we get together and you can coach me?"

"click"

so ive learned.

other than that, same old same old. Broke the 240 lb mark. not joking, i get called "skinny" now. a woman wanted me to play santa for her grandkids, and she said i wasnt jolly enough...but i'm still doing it.

hows things in your neck of the woods?

alright! fuck that bitch

congrats on the weight loss. stoned santa would be pretty cool

everything's good here.