• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Are Attempting to Retain Fangio

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A quick google search has confirmed this. Well, that’s what happens when you take facts from richi at face value. I did not know that and was too lazy to research it. I kind of hate responding to people on here for reasons like this. Anyone can type anything on here in a matter of seconds, but it takes a lot more time to actually fact check what they said, then check your facts, then reply. Replying to some people is just a waste of time when this is the case. Thanks for your input.

THIS... was the big lie? Oh man, this is too funny.

You're right. He interviewed for two jobs he was already connected to as an assistant. Instead of one. LMAO

In a lifetime of coaching, he interviewed for one more job than I said. This is why you cannot be taken seriously. You use little anecdotal shit like this.

He has never... ONCE... done the rounds of HC'ing interviews. Despite being an ideal candidate for a long, long time.

Bottom line, he's 60 and has passed over YEARS and YEARS of chances to interview HC'ing jobs. It's very clear, that at the least; "He only ever wanted a HC job under perfect circumstances"... and probably... OVERWHELMINGLY... He no longer wants one.

That was the point, it still stands.

I kind of hate responding to people on here for reasons like this.

God, you're such a conceited little shit. Listen to what a little brat you come off as.

Then, you pass it off as a lie? I would love to plant a handful of brass knuckles into your temple.

That interview with the Niners is nowhere in his bio or wiki. I clearly researched him, as evident by the countless facts about his career I dropped.

You didn't look it up either dip shit. My god. Instead of simply engaging in a discussion, and connecting facts in the form of a counter. You make snarky little remarks.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right. He interviewed for two jobs he was already connected to as an assistant. Instead of one. LMAO

In a lifetime of coaching, he interviewed for one more job than I said. This is why you cannot be taken seriously. You use little anecdotal shit like this.

He has never... ONCE... done the rounds of HC'ing interviews. Despite being an ideal candidate for a long, long time.

Bottom line, he's 60 and has passed over YEARS and YEARS of chances to interview HC'ing jobs. It's very clear, that at the least; "He only ever wanted a HC job under perfect circumstances"... and probably... OVERWHELMINGLY... He no longer wants one.

God, you're such a conceited little shit. Listen to what a little brat you come off as.

Then, you pass it off as a lie? I would love to plant a handful of brass knuckles into your temple.

That interview with the Niners is nowhere in his bio or wiki. I clearly researched him, as evident by the countless facts about his career I dropped.

You didn't look it up either dip shit. My god. Instead of simply engaging in a discussion, and connecting facts in the form of a counter. You make snarky little remarks.
We’ll see. You’re great at making repostable material. I can’t wait until fangio becomes a head coach somewhere. I’m going to bookmark each of these threads and rub your nose in it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ll see. You’re great at making repostable material. I can’t wait until fangio becomes a head coach somewhere. I’m going to bookmark each of these threads and rub your nose in it.

How about addressing the fact that...

A) I have a very solid case that Fangio isn't concerned about being HC. It's undeniable that it's (at the very least) a strong possibility.

B) You have yet to name that coach to get his first HC'ing gig in his 60's... Still waiting

C) Stating I was "lying" because I said Fangio has one career HC'ing gig, instead of two. Is fucking ludicrous. Especially when you never even countered with that information, at any point during our exchange. Demonstrating that you weren't aware of it either.

D) You should acknowledge your inaccuracies in how you presented my pre-season predictions.

I’m going to bookmark each of these threads and rub your nose in it.

Nah. It'll be Fangio retiring from coaching, and you looking like a fool. Like you always do.

However, you'll ignore it and instead... You'll make a thread talking about how "I don't want to toot my own horn guys, but remember that irrelevant post about some draft pick who I am declaring "panned out" because of six good games? That QB that most agreed was a promising prospect! I really nailed that one!"

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your act is played out. You’d think after 10+ years of trolling a message board you’d realize what such a worthless, stupid life you are living and either kill yourself or find a fucking hobby. I’m glad you haven’t killed yourself, but you really need to find a hobby. You Pile on when it’s proven someone is wrong and disappear when you are wrong. It’s no wonder you troll these bears message boards as avidly as you do.

This is what I am talking about.

The way your brain works... it's really delusional. You have such selective memory. Like with the draft, and with this Fangio argument. You only acknowledge things which suit your interest. It's honestly borderline sociopathic.

Fangio interviewing for two jobs, instead of one. In no way hurts my argument towards Fangio not wanting to be a HC.

In your very weird world, this is somehow a big deal. I was very honest and accurate in what I said about Fangio. I cited his entire bio, and merely missed one point. Which really changes NOTHING.

Every single piece of my argument, still stands firmly together. Logic is so heavily on my side.

It's common sense that Fangio does not want to be a HC.

The fact that you're trying to talk sense into the board troll, displays how completely off the ball you are.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about addressing the fact that...

A) I have a very solid case that Fangio isn't concerned about being HC. It's undeniable that it's (at the very least) a strong possibility.

B) You have yet to name that coach to get his first HC'ing gig in his 60's... Still waiting

C) Stating I was "lying" because I said Fangio has one career HC'ing gig, instead of two. Is fucking ludicrous. Especially when you never even countered with that information, at any point during our exchange. Demonstrating that you weren't aware of it either.

D) You should acknowledge your inaccuracies in how you presented my pre-season predictions.

I’m going to bookmark each of these threads and rub your nose in it.

Nah. It'll be Fangio retiring from coaching, and you looking like a fool. Like you always do.

However, you'll ignore it and instead... You'll make a thread talking about how "I don't want to toot my own horn guys, but remember that irrelevant post about some draft pick who I am declaring "panned out" because of six good games? That QB that most agreed was a promising prospect! I really nailed that one!"
A. It’s all based on logic in your head, but not checked by facts.
B. That’s your job. You made the statement. Back it the fuck up. You can’t just say shit and act like it’s anyone who disagrees job to research it. Do the research yourself and give the sources for your info. Otherwise, it’s bull shit to me.
C. You said he never even showed interest. Which is flat out wrong and pokes a hole in your argument.
D. I do acknowledge my inaccuracies. Bring them up and I will acknowledge them. However, I never shit on your face because you have a different opinion than mine. That’s what you do and have done since you started posting. And you’re wrong 90% of the time. It’s comical.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why Vic Fangio returned to the Bears despite being passed over for head coach
“People have a picture in their mind of what they want [in a head coach], what they’re looking for, and, you know, obviously I haven’t met that criteria to those people who are looking,” Fangio said. “And I don’t take it personal. I don’t think I’m any less deserving or less qualified.

“I know I do a hell of a job, but I don’t take it personal.”
[\QUOTE]

I’m just going to leave this recent quote from Vic Fangio here to address your point that fangio has no desire to be a head coach. This quote suggests he has not been head coach for other reasons than lacking the desire. If he helps turn the bears into a great team,he could easily go elsewhere.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I am talking about.

The way your brain works... it's really delusional. You have such selective memory. Like with the draft, and with this Fangio argument. You only acknowledge things which suit your interest. It's honestly borderline sociopathic.

Fangio interviewing for two jobs, instead of one. In no way hurts my argument towards Fangio not wanting to be a HC.

In your very weird world, this is somehow a big deal. I was very honest and accurate in what I said about Fangio. I cited his entire bio, and merely missed one point. Which really changes NOTHING.

Every single piece of my argument, still stands firmly together. Logic is so heavily on my side.

It's common sense that Fangio does not want to be a HC.

The fact that you're trying to talk sense into the board troll, displays how completely off the ball you are.
My selective memory? Name a time I’ve been wrong without research. I’ve been wrong. I’ll be wrong again. It happens, I claim it. It’s alot different when I can point to the last thing you said as being wrong at almost any point in time on here. And on top of that, you start berating anyone who disagrees. It’s no wonder the bears board sucks on here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B. That’s your job. You made the statement. Back it the fuck up. You can’t just say shit and act like it’s anyone who disagrees job to research it. Do the research yourself and give the sources for your info. Otherwise, it’s bull shit to me.
C. You said he never even showed interest. Which is flat out wrong and pokes a hole in your argument.
D. I do acknowledge my inaccuracies. Bring them up and I will acknowledge them. However, I never shit on your face because you have a different opinion than mine. That’s what you do and have done since you started posting. And you’re wrong 90% of the time. It’s comical.

Yes, it's based on logic. Clearly, there is no way of emphatically proving that Fangio does or does not want to be a HC.

I did all of this. Literally, everything you're asking for. I did.

It is not flat-out wrong.

No, you do not.

I honestly think I have been outright wrong about two things on this board in years. The 2016 Bears, and not drafting a QB last year.

90%? Where is this number coming from? Talk about pulling shit out of your ass.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My selective memory? Name a time I’ve been wrong without research. I’ve been wrong. I’ll be wrong again. It happens, I claim it. It’s alot different when I can point to the last thing you said as being wrong at almost any point in time on here. And on top of that, you start berating anyone who disagrees. It’s no wonder the bears board sucks on here.

Really? I do?

I am pleasantly disagreeing with multiple people in the Alshon thread, right now.

You get treated the way you do, because of the way you deal with others.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, seriously @Beengay fudgepackers

Pony up the numbers about me being "wrong" more than yourself or anybody else here... or fuck off. It's childish and you know it.

Also, you still have not pointed out where I have ever lied about anything.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, seriously @Beengay fudgepackers

Pony up the numbers about me being "wrong" more than yourself or anybody else here... or fuck off. It's childish and you know it.

Also, you still have not pointed out where I have ever lied about anything.
You want me to spend my time researching every time you were wrong? That’s ridiculous and a waste of my time. Why don’t you spend the time to research every time you were right? Or you could stop being a bitch and quoting/mentioning me every chance you get. You’re upset, I get it. But you’re not upset at me. You’re upset because I made you realise how dumb you are. I’m willing to just drop it and move on, but you keep bringing it up and looking like a moron in the process. Just fuck off, man.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me settle this fight for you two. Both you guys are idiots and don't know the game at all. You two are video gaming football fans who think one dimensionally.

End of thread.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- THERE IS "NO DOWN THE ROAD". HE IS 60

- HE HAS THE CREDENTIALS OF A HIGHLY COVETED HC CANDIDATE. HE IS OVERQUALIFIED TO STILL BE A DC.

- HE HAS HAD CREDENTIALS TO GET HC'ING INTERVIEWS SINCE SAN FRAN

- IN YOUR 50's, THE WINDOW OF TIME TO BECOME A HC IS CLOSING RAPIDLY

- YET, HE HAS NEVER EVEN INTERVIEWED FOR A HC'ING JOB

Why would this be? Hmm... why has arguably the most accomplished DC of the last decade, NEVER interviewed for a HC'ing job? Outside of this job, which he clearly was never going to get.

Does 2 + 2 still = 4? You doddering dope...

none of what you said has convinced me that’s true.

That's because your stupidity is a burden, on everyone around you.
Man, this post didn’t age well. :D It sucks losing Fangio though. That’s for sure. At least I can read through this thread and laugh at the stupidity of richi.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he's never interviewed for a job, which indicates no interest - all still true. Not bringing him back because he might leave is also still very, very dumb.

Let's go back and bump everybody's threads when they weren't 100% right about something... cool breh.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he's never interviewed for a job, which indicates no interest - all still true. Not bringing him back because he might leave is also still very, very dumb.

Let's go back and bump everybody's threads when they weren't 100% right about something... cool breh.
I’m only bumping it because you were 100% wrong, I called you out for your erroneous logic, then you hurled insults like crazy, calling me every synonym of stupid imaginable, only to turn out that I was fucking right. This thread is a microcosm of why you are so intolerable to so many people.