• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Ryan vs Joe Flacco

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've traded for a QB and maybe they'd have a snowflake's chance of winning a couple of playoff games.

I'd take Matt Ryan over a lot of Qb's in this league right now even with some of the poor play that he has had. You get more mature with experience and age and he showed it last year and will continue to grow. He will be losing Tony after this season but he will still have a very explosive offense for the upcoming years.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was just regular season it would be Matt Ryan. If it were just playoffs it would be Joe Flacco. Overall I would still go with my original pick which was Matt Ryan. I think he has more talent, more team support, a lot more potential and will improve those mental mistakes with age. He has shown he could dominate the game but needs to mature and do it on a consistent basis. From what I have personally seen from Flacco I see more inconsistency, doesnt produce as big of plays, less accurate, but finds ways to win. Matt Ryan seems to have more explosion in his game then Flacco does.

Your first two sentences were the most important. Playoffs wins = Superbowl title.
I'm not a Flacco fan but you give him a real #1WR, and they won't be considered equals, Flacco will be considered the clear cut favorite.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Matt Ryan over a lot of Qb's in this league right now even with some of the poor play that he has had. You get more mature with experience and age and he showed it last year and will continue to grow. He will be losing Tony after this season but he will still have a very explosive offense for the upcoming years.

:agree::10:

There is no substitute for experience. You can't make up for it. You either have it or you don't.

Matty Ice is on the rise and there's no where to go but UP with the Dirty Bird crew.

From the looks of that SF-Denver game, the Niners offense still has their work cut out for them.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've traded for a QB and maybe they'd have a snowflake's chance of winning a couple of playoff games.

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Joe Flacco

Who else do you take over him?

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan is the better QB, Joe Flacco is just on a better team. I dont think that's much gap between the two

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan is the better QB, Joe Flacco is just on a better team. I dont think that's much gap between the two

I think Flacco might have a rough year because that team has changed quite a bit and doesnt have the support he had last year. As long as the Falcons defense can hang with opposing offenses they should have no problem winning.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco. I think they are both quality guys, but one has a ring and he played his best ball ever in the playoffs. With Atlanta's talent, Ryan has no excuses