• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made Playoffs Need Help!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this weekend was fun as shit. Walked into the week out of playoffs but with 3rd highest point total in 12 team league. Needed to win and get help with 4 potential teams needing losses. Got the help I needed and I’m in.

Who to sit? I will play five of these guys. Which one do you sit? I’m in a half point PPR league.

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Deebo Samuel vs Cardinals
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

Then I need help at QB. Herbert was my guy but now he’s Fantasy Football dead. Hit the waiver wire and picked up Flacco vs Chicago or Will Levis vs Houston

Finally, I have a choice at TE. I’ve got Dallas Goedert vs Seahawks or Cole Kmet vs Cleveland.

Thanks in advance for the help everybody!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this weekend was fun as shit. Walked into the week out of playoffs but with 3rd highest point total in 12 team league. Needed to win and get help with 4 potential teams needing losses. Got the help I needed and I’m in.

Who to sit? I will play five of these guys. Which one do you sit? I’m in a half point PPR league.

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

Then I need help at QB. Herbert was my guy but now he’s Fantasy Football dead. Hit the waiver wire and picked up Flacco vs Chicago or Will Levis vs Houston

Finally, I have a choice at TE. I’ve got Dallas Goedert vs Seahawks or Cole Kmet vs Cleveland.

of those 6, who to bench... Seems like this is one of those that you will not get right no matter what...

But i would bench Waddle... ONLY IF Tyreek plays...

if tyreek hill plays then i would bench cook...

id play Flacco at QB...

and i guess Goedart at TE... but i dont like either TE choice... is there anyone available?? how about Njoku??

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of those 6, who to bench... Seems like this is one of those that you will not get right no matter what...

But i would bench Waddle... ONLY IF Tyreek plays...

if tyreek hill plays then i would bench cook...

id play Flacco at QB...

and i guess Goedart at TE... but i dont like either TE choice... is there anyone available?? how about Njoku??
Nah. TE looks pretty bare on the waiver list.
IMG_3728.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If hill plays you can contemplate sititng waddle. Cook would be the other that I would contemplate sitting.

If Njoku is available play him. If not goedert

can you list all available qb's

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goedert for me. But wont fault you if you play hunter henry. He may only see 4 targets but hes their redzone guy.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If hill plays you can contemplate sititng waddle. Cook would be the other that I would contemplate sitting.

If Njoku is available play him. If not goedert

can you list all available qb's
Here is the QB list

IMG_3729.png

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

I have Chase on my team & he really hurt my feelings last week. One thing about him. He can be feast or famine on the weekend. Dont know to many that has the balls to bench him, but if you do & want consistency. He is an option. Not sure if they are using him as a decoy for Browning or what? For full disclosure. He is still my starter. Guess I dont have the balls LOL.
But I did move him to my flex position if Pacheco becomes favorable by the weekend. Still I am with @MilkSpiller22 on this one. Seems no matter who you pick it will probably be wrong. but figured I would give you some food for thought on Benching Chase, since it seems crazy, but......

Even though Levis just had a big comeback. He consistently doesnt normally get big #'s
For whatever reason Flacco is throwing a lot & got multiple TDs in each game. I would go Flacco while this lasts.

Goedert vs. Seahawks seems more favorable. Dont think I would want to mess with Cleveland's defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys

I would bench Waddle.
Flacco at QB if Browning isn't there.
TE - Kmet

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Chase on my team & he really hurt my feelings last week. One thing about him. He can be feast or famine on the weekend. Dont know to many that has the balls to bench him, but if you do & want consistency. He is an option. Not sure if they are using him as a decoy for Browning or what? For full disclosure. He is still my starter. Guess I dont have the balls LOL.
But I did move him to my flex position if Pacheco becomes favorable by the weekend. Still I am with @MilkSpiller22 on this one. Seems no matter who you pick it will probably be wrong. but figured I would give you some food for thought on Benching Chase, since it seems crazy, but......

Even though Levis just had a big comeback. He consistently doesnt normally get big #'s
For whatever reason Flacco is throwing a lot & got multiple TDs in each game. I would go Flacco while this lasts.

Goedert vs. Seahawks seems more favorable. Dont think I would want to mess with Cleveland's defense.
Man, I’m right there with you on Chase. When I’m thinking through playing him the thing that’s kept him alive is me saying “He’s your first round pick and you’re not gonna play him?”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bench Waddle.
Flacco at QB if Browning isn't there.
TE - Kmet
Your call on Kmet is interesting for me cause you watch the Browns a ton. What do you see in their defense vs TEs that has you leaning Kmet? I agree with @Schmoopy1000 with the statement “you want to stay away from all things Cleveland D” but we don’t see the Browns every week the way you do. Interested to hear your thought process on Browns vs TEs or maybe it’s Browns vs mobile QB play.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I’m right there with you on Chase. When I’m thinking through playing him the thing that’s kept him alive is me saying “He’s your first round pick and you’re not gonna play him?”
it is a conundrum.

BTW I also have cook & I am not benching him.
He seems to be getting more & more work as this season goes forward & the bills offense seems to move better with him at RB. Anyone want to look at his points his last 4 weeks would be crazy to sit him. (I am in a PPR league btw)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your call on Kmet is interesting for me cause you watch the Browns a ton. What do you see in their defense vs TEs that has you leaning Kmet? I agree with @Schmoopy1000 with the statement “you want to stay away from all things Cleveland D” but we don’t see the Browns every week the way you do. Interested to hear your thought process on Browns vs TEs or maybe it’s Browns vs mobile QB play.
The only thing I say is Cleveland D is better at home.

Ward is questionable. All three safeties are hurt. So Kmet probably sees a safety or LB. Cleveland's "weak" spot is their LB's and now they have scrubs playing at safety unless Thornhill is back this week. Goedert has been less than impressive this year so really not very good options overall.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet is not Engram but Engram went for 11-95 and 2 TD's last week. We will see later in the week who exactly is playing on their defense but it sounds like Delpit could go to IR. Thornhill hasn't played in weeks. McLeod out for season. Walker-LB is banged up.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a conundrum.

BTW I also have cook & I am not benching him.
He seems to be getting more & more work as this season goes forward & the bills offense seems to move better with him at RB. Anyone want to look at his points his last 4 weeks would be crazy to sit him. (I am in a PPR league btw)
Yes! I was gonna post this and then forgot. Cook has been used a hell of a lot more of late. In my league he’s been 11, 17, 13, 22 last 4 weeks. His touches have been 14,20, 22, 15.

My guy here who scares me is Gibbs. He’s clearly their best back and should be getting 60% plus of the RB touches and yet Montgomery seems to fuck up his touches.

This week they have the statistically worst run defense in the Broncos. That can lead to both guys getting fed and putting up numbers. That can lead to Montgomery being the safer play though and he seriously out touches Gibbs. Or…even on limited touches Gibbs needs only 3 or 4 big plays against a softer group and he has a huge day.

You guys are right. I’m agonizing over a choice that I will inevitably get wrong.

I think I have to analyze this with an eye on not having the top 1 or 2 scorers of the group this week on the bench and just live with it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet is not Engram but Engram went for 11-95 and 2 TD's last week. We will see later in the week who exactly is playing on their defense but it sounds like Delpit could go to IR. Thornhill hasn't played in weeks. McLeod out for season. Walker-LB is banged up.
This is great stuff. Much appreciated. I think I’m gonna roll Kmet. TE has been a weird position this year. It’s really become a TD dependent position. A large percentage of Eagles red zone drives have ended with rushing TDs. I think Seahawks are most susceptible down there to run. I think Kmet is the safe play. I don’t think either guy here has a chance to “go off”. I should probably go safe play.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your're options are atrocious. Flacco is where im going. THe matchup is middle of the road and they are letting him throw.

254 and 2 against the rams
311 and 3 against the jags
Turnovers each game but 20+ fantasy points. Bears D been hot, but your options stink

Only other play is Zach Wilson. Hes been awful, just awful. But he did his thing last week. Even then that performance matched flaccos other two. BUt playing the dolphins he may need to chuck it. BUt can he do it again? Id play flacco, your'e not gonna get 30 points, you PROBABLY wont get 10 ten points. BUt somewhere in 14/15-25 is probably his max.......id take it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamar Chase vs Vikings
Joe Mixon vs Vikings
Jahmyr Gibbs vs Broncos
Jaylen Waddle vs Jets
James Cook vs Cowboys
Which guy has the least potential to “go off” for a big day? My big fear is that I leave the best or second best option on my bench. If I’m assessing it that way, I think I have to go Waddle, especially if Tyreke Hill plays. Waddle has only had two 15 point weeks this season. His 21.6 point week represents the lowest “top performing week” of all 6 of these players with my league scoring. Hes also scored 15 or more points less than everyone else (twice).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your're options are atrocious. Flacco is where im going. THe matchup is middle of the road and they are letting him throw.

254 and 2 against the rams
311 and 3 against the jags
Turnovers each game but 20+ fantasy points. Bears D been hot, but your options stink

Only other play is Zach Wilson. Hes been awful, just awful. But he did his thing last week. Even then that performance matched flaccos other two. BUt playing the dolphins he may need to chuck it. BUt can he do it again? Id play flacco, your'e not gonna get 30 points, you PROBABLY wont get 10 ten points. BUt somewhere in 14/15-25 is probably his max.......id take it
To give you a feel for our scoring:
Vs the Rams he was 16.16 points
Vs the Jags he was 20.84 points.

I agree with you. I think he’s the safer play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great stuff. Much appreciated. I think I’m gonna roll Kmet. TE has been a weird position this year. It’s really become a TD dependent position. A large percentage of Eagles red zone drives have ended with rushing TDs. I think Seahawks are most susceptible down there to run. I think Kmet is the safe play. I don’t think either guy here has a chance to “go off”. I should probably go safe play.
So it is safe to say it will be a 3 TD game for Goedert lol