• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Week 17 Help

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NFL.com, Bucs have not clinched but have an 86% chance of clinching.

And I am a Mayfield fan. But even I realize this run may be short-lived.

if the bucs make the playoffs... Baker at least buys himself the favourite in a QB battle during the preseason... UNLESS a clear starting QB falls in their lap somehow...

He even probably buys himself, the BUCS WONT BE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR A QB...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two leagues, both half-ppr

Mostert or Achane vs Bal.

Mostert listed as questionable and little banged up. They basically held him out of the 2nd half last game. But he gets the most work of he Fins backs and all the goal line work. Even with Bal being a good defense, he's still a TD threat. Achane is the type of back that has given that good Bal defense problems, quick backs that can catch passes.

Pick one:
Pacheco vs Cincy
Higgens vs KC
Chandler vs GB

I'm mostly leaning Pacheco if he plays (trending in the right direction), but this is more for if he sits. I'm thinking Higgins for sure if L'Jarious Sneed and Jamar Chase are out. Could be a big game for him, not so much if one of them plays. Chandler stunk last week despite the TD but should have an easier time running the ball against GB. CEH is also available on waivers and I could get him if needed but I don't think he'd be better than those options

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad equivolency there though...

Cleveland is a much better team than minnesota...

Flacco is not doing anything that he hasnt done before... in full seasons too...

Flacco has a great arm....

all that makes it almost PROBABLE that he continues...

Cleveland will be the favourite vs the AFC south Winner... but after that, now we are talking elite teams in the first place... Would it be him collapsing if they lose to KC/Miami/Buffalo/Baltimore??

Flacco is not doing anything that he hasnt done before... in full seasons too...

Cleveland will be the favourite vs the AFC south Winner... but after that, now we are talking elite teams in the first place... Would it be him collapsing if they lose to KC/Miami/Buffalo/Baltimore??
..and hey maybe the Browns head to KC 1st ..still very possible

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flacco is not doing anything that he hasnt done before... in full seasons too

Well the fact he hasn't done anything like this, on this kind of level, since about 2014-16, and has been beaten out of the job or straight run out of town by the likes of Drew Lock, Brandon Allen, Sam Darnold, Zach Wilson and Mike White, being unemployed for most of this season, being the Browns 4th choice, - makes the entire run improbable to even begin with. Every single moment of it defies reality, there is nothing suggesting probability of it continuing

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dominance of BAL last week is probably making some owners gunshy. I have a feeling MIA comes out swinging to get an early lead - which would take BAL out of their gameplan to protect a lead. Achane for me.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Sleeper app, they still have Flacco in Jets garb. Ya wonder if the Jets are rethinking how they used Joe, considering where they are in the playoff race.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Sleeper app, they still have Flacco in Jets garb. Ya wonder if the Jets are rethinking how they used Joe, considering where they are in the playoff race.

Cleveland is an interesting new animal. Never heard of an elite defense that tells their qb we will support you WHEN you make mistakes.

That’s the key here. Flacco is throwing around, which is his strength. He doesn’t scramble, he doesn’t do anything but throw or hand off. If he throws a pick or 2 so what. The defense will stop them. And if they don’t it doesn’t matter because Flacco will do enough good that they can afford letting up points.

Most elite defenses are afraid of letting their qb make mistakes. Like the jets who don’t let their qbs do anything.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok
Pick one.

J.Chase trying to come off of a separated shoulder vs. the Chiefs
or
J.Cook trying to come off making me lose a chance at a championship last week (but had 20 touches) vs. the Pats.

who do you think scores more PPR league.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mostert listed as questionable and little banged up. They basically held him out of the 2nd half last game. But he gets the most work of he Fins backs and all the goal line work. Even with Bal being a good defense, he's still a TD threat. Achane is the type of back that has given that good Bal defense problems, quick backs that can catch passes.

Pick one:
Pacheco vs Cincy
Higgens vs KC
Chandler vs GB

I'm mostly leaning Pacheco if he plays (trending in the right direction), but this is more for if he sits. I'm thinking Higgins for sure if L'Jarious Sneed and Jamar Chase are out. Could be a big game for him, not so much if one of them plays. Chandler stunk last week despite the TD but should have an easier time running the ball against GB. CEH is also available on waivers and I could get him if needed but I don't think he'd be better than those options

Pacheco got cleared and is likely to play. Still wouldn't mind some input on both of these :suds:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacheco got cleared and is likely to play. Still wouldn't mind some input on both of these :suds:
Mostert I think they will try & give him the TD chances to increase his record. Seems like that was something McDaniels paid attention too. So if you trhink the Dolphins are gonna score from inside the 5. Something for you to consider.

As far as the others.
Pacheco is going to play
As far as Higgins. Jamar Chase will also play

I would go
Pacheco
Chandler
Higgins

but I wouldnt be surprised if Chandler has a big game. So I am not much help LOL

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok
Pick one.

J.Chase trying to come off of a separated shoulder vs. the Chiefs
or
J.Cook trying to come off making me lose a chance at a championship last week (but had 20 touches) vs. the Pats.

who do you think scores more PPR league.

I'd probably go Cook. Though is Sneed is out for KC, Chase is pretty tempting.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably go Cook. Though is Sneed is out for KC, Chase is pretty tempting.
yeah unfortunately for me. I have had both be feast or famine in games.
With my luck whoever I bench goes off watch LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pick one:
Pacheco vs Cincy
Higgens vs KC
Chandler vs GB

It sounds like Pacheco cleared protocol. I am starting him in my money ship.

I am starting Pacheco with those options

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn who has the Bills defense?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started mclaughlin over fairbairn. Huge mistake.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Pacheco did work. Highest total of the year and I won my longtime money league of him