• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Week 17 Help

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against my nemesis in the finals. PPR, bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Need 1 QB...

Justin Fields vs ATL - Boom or bust. I think his lineup is a little better than mine, but not by much. I like his matchup, though.
Trevor Lawrence vs CAR - I am kinda ruling him out. His injuries are getting annoying and I don't want to risk it in the finals.
Kyler Murray @ PHI - Initially ruled him out, but now I am starting to lean his way more.

Need 1 TE...

Isaiah Likely vs MIA - Putting up decent numbers filling in for Andrews. Game could be a shootout.
Dallas Goedert vs ARI - Just scooped him up off the wire unexpectedly.

Need 1 flex, I think. I'm locking Achane and Conner in at RB and Diggs (he's gotta snap out of this sometime, right?) and Olave at WR. I don't see how I can bench Cooper if he plays tonight, but if he doesn't, I will have to pick between these guys. Or should I be considering one of them over what I have locked in?

Jerome Ford @ NYJ - Without Cooper, he would be the main guy on their offense, wouldn't he be? Hunt is a little banged up and they are playing on a short week.
Jaylen Warren @ SEA - I feel like he is due for a big play and he has been getting all of the targets out of the backfield over the last couple of games.
Najee Harris @ SEA - Low floor and low ceiling. Gets touches and does decent, but he is TD dependent and that's to get into double digit points.

Thanks in advance.

Fields
Likely
Ford

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi jacking :tj:

Championship Questions

A lot of good options here

Stidham v Chargers - sneaky pickup yesterday and play against a miserable Chargers defense?
Rudolph @ Seahawks - great last week, but on the road this time
Brissett v Niners - finally starting, but bad matchup. Most talent of these options
Siemian @ Browns - got me through last week but bad matchup
Hall v Packers - might start

Also have the Texans' guys but looks like they'll split reps if Stroud doesn't play.
I hear Stroud is playing. So if you have him.then no brainer, if you dont. I would go with the vikes weapons vs. packers defense.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi jacking :tj:

Championship Questions

A lot of good options here

Stidham v Chargers - sneaky pickup yesterday and play against a miserable Chargers defense?
Rudolph @ Seahawks - great last week, but on the road this time
Brissett v Niners - finally starting, but bad matchup. Most talent of these options
Siemian @ Browns - got me through last week but bad matchup
Hall v Packers - might start

Also have the Texans' guys but looks like they'll split reps if Stroud doesn't play.

You have which Texans guys?
Stroud is your start if you own him but I assume you know that.

If not, I'd take Brissett as I don't think Washington will be able to run and will be playing catch up.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against my nemesis in the finals. PPR, bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Need 1 QB...

Justin Fields vs ATL - Boom or bust. I think his lineup is a little better than mine, but not by much. I like his matchup, though.
Trevor Lawrence vs CAR - I am kinda ruling him out. His injuries are getting annoying and I don't want to risk it in the finals.
Kyler Murray @ PHI - Initially ruled him out, but now I am starting to lean his way more.

Need 1 TE...

Isaiah Likely vs MIA - Putting up decent numbers filling in for Andrews. Game could be a shootout.
Dallas Goedert vs ARI - Just scooped him up off the wire unexpectedly.

Need 1 flex, I think. I'm locking Achane and Conner in at RB and Diggs (he's gotta snap out of this sometime, right?) and Olave at WR. I don't see how I can bench Cooper if he plays tonight, but if he doesn't, I will have to pick between these guys. Or should I be considering one of them over what I have locked in?

Jerome Ford @ NYJ - Without Cooper, he would be the main guy on their offense, wouldn't he be? Hunt is a little banged up and they are playing on a short week.
Jaylen Warren @ SEA - I feel like he is due for a big play and he has been getting all of the targets out of the backfield over the last couple of games.
Najee Harris @ SEA - Low floor and low ceiling. Gets touches and does decent, but he is TD dependent and that's to get into double digit points.

Thanks in advance.
Shit... Cooper is out. I was hoping I didn't have to make this decision. Ford?

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do? I have an idea in my mind. Just wanted to spark some discussion so I can talk it through.
Joe Flacco--Amari Cooper (OUT) and going against the Jets...on a short week.
Nick Mullens--Benched. Jaren Hall to start.
Geno Smith--Plays at home and has DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett. That's where I'm leaning.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are off to a good start. Flacco with a TD pass and Njoku is off to a helluva start (4-113). I don't regret not starting Flacco. I just couldn't do it. I've been traumatized the last two weeks on TNF...Austin Ekeler (4) and Alvin Kamara (3). I can't afford to relive the nightmare again.
Wake Up Nightmare GIF by SYFY

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford or mahomes. Mahomes has been pretty bad for a good while. Stafford red hot. Both need to win the game. Mahomes has the better matchup and his rbs are hurt.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford or mahomes. Mahomes has been pretty bad for a good while. Stafford red hot. Both need to win the game. Mahomes has the better matchup and his rbs are hurt.
Mahomes seems like the play but Stafford is on fire. This late in the season, I just can’t depend on Mahomes though-too many letdowns. I lean Stafford

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex PPR - pick one

Pacheco vs CIN (still not practicing-it doesn’t look good-if he starts I will play him but doubting it)
Lockett vs PIT
Addison vs GB

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well F me running...I didn't get to watch, but the Browns without Cooper, losing Moore early in.... how the F did the Jets let Flacco do it again? I'm shocked
It only took 12yrs but our old friend Foot final hit on one with Flacco ..... the guy has been on fire.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex PPR - pick one

Pacheco vs CIN (still not practicing-it doesn’t look good-if he starts I will play him but doubting it)
Lockett vs PIT
Addison vs GB
Gimme addison. Pacheco if he plays and reports are good but hes pretty banged up

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only took 12yrs but our old friend Foot final hit on one with Flacco ..... the guy has been on fire.
How long did the Dobbs feel-good story last? 5 or 6 weeks? Flacco still has a week or 2 left.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long did the Dobbs feel-good story last? 5 or 6 weeks? Flacco still has a week or 2 left.

bad equivolency there though...

Cleveland is a much better team than minnesota...

Flacco is not doing anything that he hasnt done before... in full seasons too...

Flacco has a great arm....

all that makes it almost PROBABLE that he continues...

Cleveland will be the favourite vs the AFC south Winner... but after that, now we are talking elite teams in the first place... Would it be him collapsing if they lose to KC/Miami/Buffalo/Baltimore??

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost PROBABLE
:scratch:

Can add Mayfield to the "almost probable" list too. All are blue light specials.
:mod:
Do I need to explain what a blue light special is?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Can add Mayfield to the "almost probable" list too. All are blue light specials.
:mod:
Do I need to explain what a blue light special is?

mayfield is in an interesting position... he has a hard path to win the division, probably wont make the playoffs if they dont win the division... and if the bucs dont make the playoffs, Mayfield will be the scapegoat...

Flacco, really is playing with house money... Baker is not... which is sad, since he lives in the stadium...

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mayfield is in an interesting position... he has a hard path to win the division, probably wont make the playoffs if they dont win the division... and if the bucs dont make the playoffs, Mayfield will be the scapegoat...

Flacco, really is playing with house money... Baker is not... which is sad, since he lives in the stadium...
According to NFL.com, Bucs have not clinched but have an 86% chance of clinching.

And I am a Mayfield fan. But even I realize this run may be short-lived.