• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Ryan vs Joe Flacco

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am laughing at you because you think Joe Flacco would have exceeded Cutler in the Bears offense the past 4 years. You obviously dont know enough about the Bears offense other then what the media tells you.

bad o-line, great RB, average WR's = Bear offense

average o-line, great RB, average WR's = Ravens offense

Flacco has had the better o-line but he makes better decisions than Cutler the gunslinger.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am laughing at you because you think Joe Flacco would have exceeded Cutler in the Bears offense the past 4 years. You obviously dont know enough about the Bears offense other then what the media tells you.

Just how many offenses do you need to see Cutler fail in before you start entertaining the idea it may be him?

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad o-line, great RB, average WR's = Bear offense

average o-line, great RB, average WR's = Ravens offense

Flacco has had the better o-line but he makes better decisions than Cutler the gunslinger.

And like I said the only thing you know of with the Bears offense is what the media tells you. So much more to it on why we have had poor offenses the past 4-5 years.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how many offenses do you need to see Cutler fail in before you start entertaining the idea it may be him?

Its not my fault the Bears management before Emery didnt know how to pick an offensive group to produce on the field. Trestman is the perfect coach to be working with Trestman and you will see the improvements come game time.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like I said the only thing you know of with the Bears offense is what the media tells you. So much more to it on why we have had poor offenses the past 4-5 years.

There are always more excuses, this is nothing new, i hear the same shit 99.9% of the time when talking QB's.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matty Ice is going to shut all the doubters up this year and the Dirty Bird is coming back.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always more excuses, this is nothing new, i hear the same shit 99.9% of the time when talking QB's.

How are they excuses when its the cause for poor play? How is Jerry Angelo a horrible GM who doesnt know how to draft or put together an offense an excuse? How is Lovie Smith not able to hire offensive coaches who produce an excuse? How is Mike Tice not being able to draw up plays to allow our WR's to get open an excuse? How is using a different offensive line group every single game an excuse?

Like I said there is WAY more too it then just what you hear through the media and thats what you people dont understand. Yes Cutler has made some shit decisions but more of his poor play came from everything around him, not just himself.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not my fault the Bears management before Emery didnt know how to pick an offensive group to produce on the field. Trestman is the perfect coach to be working with Trestman and you will see the improvements come game time.

What I mean is...he also failed with the Broncos.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean is...he also failed with the Broncos.

And also with the Broncos he was much more younger and immature and still never had the coaches to personally work with him. Trestman has been locked on Cutler since day 1 and already there is a huge improvement, especially his foot work.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matty Ice is going to shut all the doubters up this year and the Dirty Bird is coming back.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

Honestly, Ryan showed me a lot of toughness last year (which is what I thought he lacked). I'm very happy with Flacco as QB of the Ravens, but I can understand Falcons' fans being very happy with Ryan.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, Ryan showed me a lot of toughness last year (which is what I thought he lacked). I'm very happy with Flacco as QB of the Ravens, but I can understand Falcons' fans being very happy with Ryan.

Well, we've got Julio, Roddy, Gonzo and Jackson also. Our offense is going to be unstoppable. Our defense is questionable but we are confident we can outscore most everybody else in the league.

Yes, we have high expectations this year, Matty finally got that first playoff win behind him and he's ready for more.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we've got Julio, Roddy, Gonzo and Jackson also. Our offense is going to be unstoppable. Our defense is questionable but we are confident we can outscore most everybody else in the league.

Yes, we have high expectations this year, Matty finally got that first playoff win behind him and he's ready for more.

The threats you have on the offensive side of the ball is unbelievable, just gotta pray now they all stay healthy. I dont think you guys will be Super Bowl bound this year because of that defense and they will hurt the team in the playoffs. Not enough on that end to stop the power offenses in the playoffs. But trust me I know what its like to have one side of the ball play fantastic and the other side poorly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming real life so here is my answer.

Matt Ryan is the better regular season QB and will put up the better numbers during the season but if I need a game to win in January (home or road), I'll take Flacco anyday of the week over Ryan.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stick to basketball, dude. :lol:
Football is actually my favorite sport. I never posted on the CBS football boards because there were too many trolls and immaturity

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy or real life?

Well...in fantasy you definitely take the dome QB with tons of weapons. In real life I'll stick with the Super Bowl MVP.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...in fantasy you definitely take the dome QB with tons of weapons. In real life I'll stick with the Super Bowl MVP.

Agree. Flacco has proven he can win big games year after year in the playoffs. Last year was Ryan first year of winning a game in the playoffs and I believe he now stand at 1-3 or 1-4 in the playoffs.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im confused on why the comparison is between a Super Bowl winning QB and a Choke in the playoffs?

The real comparison should be Eli Manning and Joe Flacco because both fall short of the elite status and both have recent Super Bowl wins.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im confused on why the comparison is between a Super Bowl winning QB and a Choke in the playoffs?

The real comparison should be Eli Manning and Joe Flacco because both fall short of the elite status and both have recent Super Bowl wins.

Ryan and Flacco will always be compared because they were the first two QBs taken in the 2008 draft.