• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs. Packers Turkey Day Live!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one negative they should be able to get cleaned up is the kickoff. There is no excuse for a guy who kicks the ball for a living to be unable to hit a 53 yard wide target. That won't be the last time Reggie puts it on the ground. We're just going to have to accept the good with the bad from him. Staff, too. A FG kicker needs to be on our wish list for next season. Hopefully he won't hurt us too badly. Today was no harm/no foul. But an uncontested 31 yarder with a good snap & hold is a gimme in the NFL. That can't be repeated in a close game. If we win the division, we can beat anyone we're likely to face at home in the 1st round. But it ends the following week in Seattle or New Orleans barring a miracle or 2.

Not just a fg kicker, a kicker period. Lets let martin focus on punting where hes having a good rookie season and find a real kicker for kickoffs.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how this asshole attacks me.. I said they played bad the previous two weeks. WHICH IS Factual.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

If your opinion goes against the status quo here you get crucified. Theres only one right opinion and thats the rainbows and unicorns one, get used to it.