• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs. Packers Turkey Day Live!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH dear LOL.. Passing TD!! You know GB deserves it after those joke comments this week!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kinda pisses me off though, this should have been similar results the last two games..

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH dear LOL.. Passing TD!! You know GB deserves it after those joke comments this week!

They deserve getting their noses rubbed in it a bit. I hope our guys are all cool about it after the game, though. Just shake hands and walk off like that was what was supposed to happen.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Levy did a nice job placing his head to the side to avoid the penalty. The hit was vicious but clean to me.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darius Slay has had a nice day today. I think the kid has a chance to be good.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Levy did a nice job placing his head to the side to avoid the penalty. The hit was vicious but clean to me.

Yeah, it looked better in slo-mo. But they have that "defenseless receiver" penalty now too. They probably could have called it that. No matter. It's all good today. It's nice not being sick to my stomach when I sit down to eat for a change.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they won but still way to many mistakes. They certainly have the talent to do more but until they can put a complete game together in all three areas and play smarter their ceiling looks to be a first round playoff loss.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kinda pisses me off though, this should have been similar results the last two games..

Oh stfu bro. You're really a piece of work. Be happy with the fucking win. Stop shitting on the team bc you're a negative bitch.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darius Slay has had a nice day today. I think the kid has a chance to be good.

This.

He played very well today. He even had a chance at the pick late in the game but didn't jump for the ball, instead allowing it to drop in his hands. He's gotta learn to jump for it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stfu bro. You're really a piece of work. Be happy with the fucking win. Stop shitting on the team bc you're a negative bitch.

I am happy with the win. I also agree with the old geezer. They played terrible at times today. These mistakes get a first round exit in playoffs. Not negative bro. Reality sucks sometimes! They make way too many mistakes and good teams don't let you over come TO's

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one negative they should be able to get cleaned up is the kickoff. There is no excuse for a guy who kicks the ball for a living to be unable to hit a 53 yard wide target. That won't be the last time Reggie puts it on the ground. We're just going to have to accept the good with the bad from him. Staff, too. A FG kicker needs to be on our wish list for next season. Hopefully he won't hurt us too badly. Today was no harm/no foul. But an uncontested 31 yarder with a good snap & hold is a gimme in the NFL. That can't be repeated in a close game. If we win the division, we can beat anyone we're likely to face at home in the 1st round. But it ends the following week in Seattle or New Orleans barring a miracle or 2.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the whole game plan was much better. Lots of slant and crosses of varying lengths. I also think Stafford stuck to it more an improvised less. Cut his INTs in half, LOL. Seriously, he minimized forcing the ball to CJ and let the other players contribute. Bush had some nice gains despite the one ugly fumble. That needs to stop. Bell was a beast today.

The defense not only snuffed out the run as usual, they played better all around against the pass. Devin Taylor stepped up and Ziggy removed all doubt as to whether he will be a high level DE with yet another sack and a strip. Suh and Fairly were much more active and the Young DBs actually played better then what Houston and Mathis have. Might be time to let those guys play and see if they can keep improving. Houston has been getting toasted and neither he nor Mathis defend very well. Even Bently defended on a couple passes.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome running game today. The DL took care of business against a bad offense. Great job by the Lions despite 4 more turnovers by their best players.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goddamn stfu bitch.. How about you stop responding to me motherfucker..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how this asshole attacks me.. I said they played bad the previous two weeks. WHICH IS Factual.. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

He played very well today. He even had a chance at the pick late in the game but didn't jump for the ball, instead allowing it to drop in his hands. He's gotta learn to jump for it.

Early this season Slay didn't get his head around and got in trouble. Now he is finding the ball. The last step is to make a play on it. I was happy to see some progress in Slay today. Keep up the improvements.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree Slay played very well as did Ansah(Who is looking legit now).. It's about time more rookies step up! Offensive line is good as usual.. And the two RBs were outstanding! Easily the best game of the year.. How the hell is GB going to recover from this anyways?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if this was addressed, I didnt read the thread. Could you imagine the hellfire raining down if suh did what williams did to the ref? He would have been immediately ejected and probably suspended at least three games.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree Slay played very well as did Ansah(Who is looking legit now).. It's about time more rookies step up! Offensive line is good as usual.. And the two RBs were outstanding! Easily the best game of the year.. How the hell is GB going to recover from this anyways?

Uh, warford, waddle fauria are all doing well. Martin has done good punting, altho his kicking game leaves little to be desired. Ansah has had a solid rookie season as well. What do you mean its about time they stepped up? This is the best rookie class first thru UDFA the lions have fielded in forever.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad they won but still way to many mistakes. They certainly have the talent to do more but until they can put a complete game together in all three areas and play smarter their ceiling looks to be a first round playoff loss.

I agree with this statement but be careful you will get labelled a negative whiner. I too am excited about an extremely dominant victory bu am cautious because they are turning the ball over at an alarming rate, have an awful kicking game and still disappear for entire halves. If they could just put it together for entire games...