• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 8: Lions vs Packers

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it but Harris played better than what his grade was.

Thank goodness they changed their mind about Justin Jackson.

Will Harris still needs to be shown the door - or simply not re-signed once he becomes a UFA.

Harris did appear to play better than the grade given, however he has 9 more games to show his true or consistent play level that we've all seen before.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could very well have been AB, but I've got to see more than this game. It's not like Rodgers and company were killing it against other teams.
This game saw seasons highs for ARodg in passing yards and rushing yards.

He doesn’t throw one off a guys face, we’re asking for more people to be fired. (I’m gonna just patiently wait for all of them to be fired.)

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you angry that they traded Hockenson?

That move could prove to be an extreme positive in 2023/2024 and beyond no matter which side of the ball the pick is used for - I doubt that pick or any of the day 1 or day 2 picks will be used on the TE position.

That pick from the Vikings might very well end up being used on a QB.

No, I'm not that upset about it. As long as they don't spend a high pick on TE now.

I do think they were shorted on the trade, though. I understand they improved draft position, which is great, but it was through a swap. They didn't even gain a pick. And Hock is a darn good player.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game saw seasons highs for ARodg in passing yards and rushing yards.

Damn. I guess it was expected though.

He doesn’t throw one off a guys face, we’re asking for more people to be fired. (I’m gonna just patiently wait for all of them to be fired.)

Yep, they score and win 16-15 and DC screwed the pooch by going for it on 4th and 1 at the 7 with an empty back set again instead of kicking the damn FG.

I'm so tired of DC being too aggressive at the wrong time and with a horrible play call.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I guess it was expected though.

Yep, they score and win 16-15 and DC screwed the pooch by going for it on 4th and 1 at the 7 with an empty back set again instead of kicking the damn FG.

I'm so tired of DC being too aggressive at the wrong time and with a horrible play call.
Not even the first time he did that this year with the empty backfield

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even the first time he did that this year with the empty backfield

I'm probably wrong, but I swear in three or four games (Packers and Patriots games for sure) this year Campbell had the chance to score first on an FG and didn't do it when it would've been the wiser decision.