• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like breaking a girls face doesn't garner outrage. Your point is idiotic. If you beat the shit out of a girl you never met or your cousin or your gf or your wife or your pregnant wife you're still a POS. Of course you just go damm when its someone he knows but saying it was his sister not his grandmother doesn't make him less of a POS. That you dont get.
VoOGV.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read through any of these comments, but I'm pretty sure Romeo and MarkOU are wearing their beater shirts and jorts as we speak drinking a cold Natty Light defending Mixon and saying how both chicks deserved it. Amirite?

I'll stand up for MarkOU. It's my opinion that any time I've seen him defend OU/Mixon in this situation is just to stir the pot.

Romeo, on the other hand, has defended Mixon/Stoops repeatedly. Currently, he's way more outraged that people are calling it domestic violence than he's ever been about a Sooner caving a girl's face in.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ding ding ding, today it's "this isn't domestic violence, it was two assholes fighting"

No shit, right? How fucking retarded do you have to be to refer to that situation as "two assholes fighting." Dios mio. It's incredible.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read through any of these comments, but I'm pretty sure Romeo and MarkOU are wearing their beater shirts and jorts as we speak drinking a cold Natty Light defending Mixon and saying how both chicks deserved it. Amirite?
I drink lone star you Austin queer, get it right gay boy.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon got a 12 supposedly on his wonderlic. However he wasn't invited to the combine so I'm perplexed as how this score came into circulation. Sounds like propaganda meant to sabotage his draft position. I still say he goes by round 4.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon got a 12 supposedly on his wonderlic. However he wasn't invited to the combine so I'm perplexed as how this score came into circulation. Sounds like propaganda meant to sabotage his draft position. I still say he goes by round 4.

The wonderlic was one thing he couldn't beat.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More like 2nd. 3rd at worst.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only posted about Martha Ford because she is 100% against Domestic Violence. I find it hard to believe she is going to say, "draft Joe Mixon, he punched a hole in a woman's head, but he wasn't in a relationship with her, so that's fine".

I'm not trying to be PC. Literally, the only difference between the two is a relationship.
Seems to me he's very much in play with the Lions. Bob Quinn was vocal that he felt Mixon and other players with arrests.Should have been at the combine. Also had a private meeting with Mixon. And stated he is on the Lions board :noidea:

Bob Quinn says Joe Mixon is on Lions' draft board, rips NFL for Combine snub

Report: Lions meet privately with Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I hate about this story, is how the girl is getting little to no backlash for her role in this. She the one that committed a crime first.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I hate about this story, is how the girl is getting little to no backlash for her role in this. She the one that committed a crime first.

Kind of hard to charge her when she went in the restaurant to get away from Mixon and he followed her in there. That's an important dynamic to the whole thing.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of hard to charge her when she went in the restaurant to get away from Mixon and he followed her in there. That's an important dynamic to the whole thing.

Doesn't matter. She wasn't under any threat, when she striked him first. Do you know why they charged him with a misdemeanor and not a felony?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. She wasn't under any threat, when she striked him first. Do you know why they charged him with a misdemeanor and not a felony?

It actually does matter to some extent. She made an attempt to remove herself from what she perceived as a volatile situation. He pursued her into the store. That could easily be argued as a threat by any attorney with their salt, though her waving him over might detract from that a little but that's not the point. Point is, if he doesn't follow her inside this never happens. DA probably charged him with a misdemeanor because it was a first offense and she did strike him first. I think his attorney did file a request that she be charged for that. My guess is, in order to avoid a giant cluster fuck he gave Mixon a misdemeanor to avoid that situation with her.