• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention. Calling it domestic violence is what this whole conversation is about. It's simply a conversation about buzz words being incorrectly used to garner an emotional response from people, which I find disrespectful to domestic abuse victims.

Garner emotional response? You really care how much of an asshole people think Mixon is? Really? That matters to you? This conversation is about a guy who broke a girls face. You trying to minimize is by calling it two asshole strangers meeting in a bar is weak. His level of assholeness bothers you? Why because he's an OU guy?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garner emotional response? You really care how much of an asshole people think Mixon is? Really? That matters to you? This conversation is about a guy who broke a girls face. You trying to minimize is by calling it two asshole strangers meeting in a bar is weak. His level of assholeness bothers you? Why because he's an OU guy?

Wow you're dense. I said I don't like it because I think it's disrespectful to domestic violence/abuse vicitims. Pay attention, dumbass.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what I wrote and you replied to
"I didn't say anything about it being domestic violence. He didn't know the girl so obviously it wasn't"
I'm saying it's sad you're here spending time trying to minimize his actions and argue over the level of his assholeness. But you don't get that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read what I wrote and you replied to
"I didn't say anything about it being domestic violence. He didn't know the girl so obviously it wasn't"
I'm saying it's sad you're here spending time trying to minimize his actions and argue over the level of his assholeness. But you don't get that.

The conversation WAS about it being incorrectly labeled domestic violence, dumbass. You replied to my post directly corresponding to that conversation. Second, pay attention as I explain this one more time, dumb ass. My point of contention is that it is disrespectful to victims of domestic abuse for the media to label this incident as domestic violence because it's a buzzword that garners an emotional response. Not to diminish the incident itself. Read that real slow a couple of times to make sure you get it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conversation WAS about it being incorrectly labeled domestic violence, dumbass. You replied to my post directly corresponding to that conversation. Second, pay attention as I explain this one more time, dumb ass. My point of contention is that it is disrespectful to victims of domestic abuse for the media to label this incident as domestic violence because it's a buzzword that garners an emotional response. Not to diminish the incident itself. Read that real slow a couple of times to make sure you get it.

Yeah I get it. Your homer ass doesn't want people to think Mixon is guilty of domestic violence. He just broke the face of a girl he had never met in a bar. Wo, I think so much better of him. I bet he treats his gfs like a princess. It's fucking weak ass dumb ass piece of shit violence whether it's someone he knows or not. You're here waitsting your time arguing about the degree of his assholeness. Get the fuck out of here with disrespect to victims of domestic violence. Like it's not the same type of guy. Who the fuck says well at least he didn't know her.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get it. Your homer ass doesn't want people to think Mixon is guilty of domestic violence. He just broke the face of a girl he had never met in a bar. Wo, I think so much better of him. I bet he treats his gfs like a princess. It's fucking weak ass dumb ass piece of shit violence whether it's someone he knows or not. You're here waitsting your time arguing about the degree of his assholeness. Get the fuck out of here with disrespect to victims of domestic violence. Like it's not the same type of guy. Who the fuck says well at least he didn't know her.

Blah blah blah. I just pointed out that you can't follow a simple conversation so you're going to double down on your bullshit ranting. Fuck off with your bull shit and take a reading comprehension course, dumb ass.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly doubt that was a one time incident. Domestic violence/abuse has a high incidence of going unreported for long periods.

Do I agree with you? Yes. Is it what his wife said in a national news conference? Yes. Has Ray Rice ever had any other accusations or incidents in his past? No.

The only reason it was considered domestic violence..........his relationship with her.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I agree with you? Yes. Is it what his wife said in a national news conference? Yes. Has Ray Rice ever had any other accusations or incidents in his past? No.

The only reason it was considered domestic violence..........his relationship with her.

I'm not going to argue over semantics with you. Fact is, it wasn't domestic violence. It has been being called domestic violence because it's a buzz word that generates clicks and outrage. It's disrespectful to victims of domestic abuse for that to happen. That's my whole point.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to argue over semantics with you. Fact is, it wasn't domestic violence. It has been being called domestic violence because it's a buzz word that generates clicks and outrage. It's disrespectful to victims of domestic abuse for that to happen. That's my whole point.

Like breaking a girls face doesn't garner outrage. Your point is idiotic. If you beat the shit out of a girl you never met or your cousin or your gf or your wife or your pregnant wife you're still a POS. Of course you just go damm when its someone he knows but saying it was his sister not his grandmother doesn't make him less of a POS. That you dont get.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like breaking a girls face doesn't garner outrage. Your point is idiotic. If you beat the shit out of a girl you never met or your cousin or your gf or your wife or your pregnant wife you're still a POS. Of course you just go damm when its someone he knows but saying it was his sister not his grandmother doesn't make him less of a POS. That you dont get.

God, you're fucking retarded. If you went to college go get a fucking refund because that was not money well spent.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read through any of these comments, but I'm pretty sure Romeo and MarkOU are wearing their beater shirts and jorts as we speak drinking a cold Natty Light defending Mixon and saying how both chicks deserved it. Amirite?

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read through any of these comments, but I'm pretty sure Romeo and MarkOU are wearing their beater shirts and jorts as we speak drinking a cold Natty Light defending Mixon and saying how both chicks deserved it. Amirite?

The Baylor lite defense

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should try reading sometime. All I said is it's disrespectful to victims of domestic abuse for media to label this incident domestic violence because it's a buzz word to generate clicks, views, and an emotional response.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ding ding ding, today it's "this isn't domestic violence, it was two assholes fighting"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, domestic abuse is far worse than an isolated incident of assault. Domestic abuse is something else entirely. It's just about accuracy. Domestic abuse is the buzz word flying around in general, and while Mixon's actions were deplorable, it wasn't domestic abuse. It's lazy and inaccurate. Including this incident in that genre is frankly disrespectful to domestic abuse victims. That's where I'm coming from.

You forgot to say BOOMER SOONER!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cxmkyavz6anp8jw6zgp5.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, BOOMER SOONER!