• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably didn't want to face the repercussions of what happens if Erin Andrews or Samantha Ponder should get a little lippy with the questions...POW.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally think guys deserve a second chance, but when a year later you still show no remorse, fuck you. I would have nothing against the league completely blackballing him for the duration of his career.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I generally think guys deserve a second chance, but when a year later you still show no remorse, fuck you. I would have nothing against the league completely blackballing him for the duration of his career.

I'm pretty objective on the matter. I agree with the league not inviting him but I'm a bit confused on what you're talking about. Did he not have a remorse? I personally felt like in his press conference that he showed remorse for what he did.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty objective on the matter. I agree with the league not inviting him but I'm a bit confused on what you're talking about. Did he not have a remorse? I personally felt like in his press conference that he showed remorse for what he did.

To my knowledge, he showed remorse after the video was released, but months prior, he gave some interview where he seemed pretty dismissive about the whole thing. The take away being that he had remorse that there was a video and that it was released to the public, not that he caved a young woman's face in.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all Baylor players banned, too?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about when a reporter brought it up earlier this season and asked him if he had learned anything and he just acted like a dick about it. He didn't seem to be sorry at all. If anything it sounded like he was sorry the video came out.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just wait here for the Sooner faithful to show up and defend Mixon and Stoops because BOOMER SOONER!

@romeo212000, wharyaat?

LOL, I picture Romeo and MarkOU standing there in a beater shirt, jorts and some timberlands with a dip in their mouth that is running down their face defending Mixon to the end: "He ain't done nuthin' wrong. Bitch deserved to get slapped!"

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I picture Romeo and MarkOU standing there in a beater shirt, jorts and some timberlands with a dip in their mouth that is running down their face defending Mixon to the end: "He ain't done nuthin' wrong. Bitch deserved to get slapped!"

Ha!

Honestly, my read is that MarkOU was just blowing some shit back because we were all piling on Romeo. I think it was just fire for effect with him. Romeo, on the other hand, was defending Mixon with the ridiculous "but she hit him first," and "someone called him a n***r" bullshit from the jump.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about when a reporter brought it up earlier this season and asked him if he had learned anything and he just acted like a dick about it. He didn't seem to be sorry at all. If anything it sounded like he was sorry the video came out.

I'm sure he is sorry the video came out...and sorry there was video, other than that, probably not so much.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good I hope he isn't drafted

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to the NFL for sending a message to scumbags.
Remember that one time Joe Mixon torched that rugged SEC Auburn defense? Good times.

No problem with it all. He should have expected this honestly.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok that made me laugh.

But mostly because I always pictured you that way.:suds:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. I picture almost all Texas fans like that. Helps me forget 1-11 against the Horns (or whatever the hell it was).

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing to see here just move along, please step over the women that was knocked the fuck out.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!

Honestly, my read is that MarkOU was just blowing some shit back because we were all piling on Romeo. I think it was just fire for effect with him. Romeo, on the other hand, was defending Mixon with the ridiculous "but she hit him first," and "someone called him a n***r" bullshit from the jump.

I got Romeo so mad by comparing OU to Baylor that he blocked me, and will still go on rants against me in random threads.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Romeo so mad by comparing OU to Baylor that he blocked me, and will still go on rants against me in random threads.
Yep. Your funny sometimes but comparing OU to Baylor also shows how fucking dumb you are too. Especially coming from a fan of a school that just hired a Baylor ex-coach and Briles apologist. :dhd: