• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon Not Invited To The NFL Combine

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually does matter to some extent. She made an attempt to remove herself from what she perceived as a volatile situation. He pursued her into the store. That could easily be argued as a threat by any attorney with their salt, though her waving him over might detract from that a little but that's not the point. Point is, if he doesn't follow her inside this never happens. DA probably charged him with a misdemeanor because it was a first offense and she did strike him first. I think his attorney did file a request that she be charged for that. My guess is, in order to avoid a giant cluster fuck he gave Mixon a misdemeanor to avoid that situation with her.

He never showed any signs of threatening her, but that's besides the point. Nothing he did, excused her for striking him. The reason he was charged with a misdemeanor, was because if they charged him with a felony, then by law, they would have to charge her too and they didn't want to do that. She isn't innocent in this, which is why I made the point that she should've got more backlash for her actions.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never showed any signs of threatening her, but that's besides the point. Nothing he did, excused her for striking him. The reason he was charged with a misdemeanor, was because if they charged him with a felony, then by law, they would have to charge her too and they didn't want to do that. She isn't innocent in this, which is why I made the point that she should've got more backlash for her actions.

I'm not familiar enough with the law to know if that's the case or not. In any event, the DA basically avoided that situation by not charging her and charging Mixon with a misdemeanor. Probably knowing she'd get a fat check in the future.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Mixon be putting h0's in there place.

maxresdefault.jpg

Their*

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar enough with the law to know if that's the case or not. In any event, the DA basically avoided that situation by not charging her and charging Mixon with a misdemeanor. Probably knowing she'd get a fat check in the future.

Yeah, it's a pretty new law, that was pushed by a lady congresswoman, who wanted equal rights with females.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at showing video again during draft

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd round

Boomer sooner baby

That's racist cvnt that assaulted him cost him a first round pick. Lol at the haters saying he won't get drafted.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd round

Boomer sooner baby

That's racist cvnt that assaulted him cost him a first round pick. Lol at the haters saying he won't get drafted.
I distinctly remember a certain poster stating that he wouldn't be picked until the 5th round, if picked at all.
:think:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The steal of the draft. I don't know a thing about Cincy's Oline but Mixon should have a great year. Not sure he's on Adrian Peterson or DeMarco Murray level but well see.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The steal of the draft. I don't know a thing about Cincy's Oline but Mixon should have a great year. Not sure he's on Adrian Peterson or DeMarco Murray level but well see.
The threat he presents out of the backfield in the flats and shallow should make a certain red-headed QB VERY happy. He's not too shabby of a runner either.

Congrats to Joe. Hope he learned something along the way. Hope he pays some shit forward. That's the only way to prove he is a man at this point.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threat he presents out of the backfield in the flats and shallow should make a certain red-headed QB VERY happy. He's not too shabby of a runner either.

Congrats to Joe. Hope he learned something along the way. Hope he pays some shit forward. That's the only way to prove he is a man at this point.
The way I look at it. He either learns from the incident. Has success in the NFL and pays it forward as you said.Or he should be fine when Urban Meyers is named Bengals head coach

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb Brantley to the Browns .And I believe he was actually charged. Didn't he knock a girls teeth in at a bar?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey So pal, are you satisfied with this thread and the eventual outcome of Mixon's fate?

Did you win?

He lit your team up for 180 total yards in the Sugar Bowl in case you forgot. Baker threw for nearly 300 yds.

Yall gave up 524 yards? Dayum!

Welp...till next time champ. :yo:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey So pal, are you satisfied with this thread and the eventual outcome of Mixon's fate?

Did you win?

He lit your team up for 180 total yards in the Sugar Bowl in case you forgot. Baker threw for nearly 300 yds.

Yall gave up 524 yards? Dayum!

Welp...till next time champ. :yo:
Wow. Way to celebrate a douchebag who hits women. Of course he is the perfect wingman for Westbrook and can learn how to hit his baby mamma next.

OU class acts all around, they should all be made millionaires so they can beat women in nice cars and mansions.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Way to celebrate a douchebag who hits women. Of course he is the perfect wingman for Westbrook and can learn how to hit his baby mamma next.

OU class acts all around, they should all be made millionaires so they can beat women in nice cars and mansions.
NICE THREAD JACKHOLE!
colbert-slow-clap.gif

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3