• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dean a fan of the Redskins?

Do you believe Dean wants the Skins to do well?

• Total voters

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the problem you think it was an easy pitch and catch and it wasn't. Believe what you want im done with this matter.
you are so full of crap i dont know where to begin quit being such a pussy and leave some for the rest of us

gunslinger , lord have mercy , what a pussy

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went back and watched the highlights...listend on the radio Sunday.

I have to agree with the other guys on this one Dean, it was a pass he should have made, but...it was a completely pathetic effort....a pass that most QBs, even at the college level, hit 90% of the time. I could have done a better job than that...inexcusable, and certainly at that point of the game. He wants big money...that was his time to shine...and he folded...miserably.

I will chalk this game as a complete dud for Cousins, and give him another chance. You can blame the OL, blame the WR, lack of running game, whatever. KC was just as much the reason why we lost that game as any other player. Was he under duress on the fumbles? Sure. But he has to protect the ball better. He should have probably pulled the ball down on the last one.

He (and the rest of the O) will have to play much better or he will continue to get my criticism and I will make no apologies about it. It isn't all on him, but he is getting paid $25 million and barking for a big time contract after all...so yeah, he is held at a higher standard than others. JMHO

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with the other guys on this one Dean, it was a pass he should have made, but...it was a completely pathetic effort....a pass that most QBs, even at the college level, hit 90% of the time. I could have done a better job than that...inexcusable, and certainly at that point of the game. He wants big money...that was his time to shine...and he folded...miserably.

I will chalk this game as a complete dud for Cousins, and give him another chance. You can blame the OL, blame the WR, lack of running game, whatever. KC was just as much the reason why we lost that game as any other player. Was he under duress on the fumbles? Sure. But he has to protect the ball better. He should have probably pulled the ball down on the last one.

He (and the rest of the O) will have to play much better or he will continue to get my criticism and I will make no apologies about it. It isn't all on him, but he is getting paid $25 million and barking for a big time contract after all...so yeah, he is held at a higher standard than others. JMHO

I agree KC is held to a higher standard than others. I just think it was a high risk pass and gave my reasoning why he shouldn't of thrown it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidence???

Those that scream Cousins should be held to a much higher standard, are generally the same folks who for the past two years have wanted a different QB in any case.

Funny how that works.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidence???

Those that scream Cousins should be held to a much higher standard, are generally the same folks who for the past two years have wanted a different QB in any case.

Funny how that works.

not really. KC is being fairly evaluated.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D

I have no problem with this (except maybe the part about you doing better:D).

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is like mcdonalds sure theres better hambugers out there but nooo u still go to mcdonalds and eat there poop

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree KC is held to a higher standard than others. I just think it was a high risk pass and gave my reasoning why he shouldn't of thrown it.

You didn't simply give your reasons for it. You harped and beat a drum that it was poor decision making. You whined that others weren't being hard enough on him for his decision making.

Had you simply said you believed the throw was too high risk and left it alone, you would have caught little grief. I would have disagreed with you and said it was a throw that had to be made but that is it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't simply give your reasons for it. You harped and beat a drum that it was poor decision making. You whined that others weren't being hard enough on him for his decision making.

Had you simply said you believed the throw was too high risk and left it alone, you would have caught little grief. I would have disagreed with you and said it was a throw that had to be made but that is it.

I gave plenty of reasons

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will agree KC played like crap and he absolutely should have protected the ball better on the first strip sack. You are right, he and Moses were the biggest offenders for losing this game. There is plenty of blame to go around though.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don't get is this stuff about risk, and other factors. The receiver was wide open, and btw yes so was Pryor and Cooley was wondering why KC didn't throw to him, but that doesn't really matter.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you defend KC you are a Retard or you are being retarded period Fact have a nice day and if you hate what i say or disagree i dont give a shit im right

My new look.....
th

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB in the league makes that throw in that situation. Every single one.

this

Yes. I am sure 100% of the QBs in the NFL will throw to a wide open WR. It wasn't a gunslinger mentality at all. It was a QB throwing to an open WR.

And this, how are you a gunslinger if you throw to a WIDE OPEN RECEIVER?? :noidea:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don't get is this stuff about risk, and other factors. The receiver was wide open, and btw yes so was Pryor and Cooley was wondering why KC didn't throw to him, but that doesn't really matter.

you don't get the fact that throwing off a back foot while getting rushed could result in a bad throw?

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the problem you think it was an easy pitch and catch and it wasn't. Believe what you want im done with this matter.

It actually WAS an easy pitch and catch, re-watch the game or just listen to the Cooley broadcast. He knows how to break down plays, despite whatever else people think of him. This play happens all the time, and as VT said even 90% of college QBs make the throw here.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't get the fact that throwing off a back foot while getting rushed could result in a bad throw?

It doesn't for Aaron Rodgers, or tons of other QBs including Matt Stafford. Haven't we already resolved this?