• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dean a fan of the Redskins?

Do you believe Dean wants the Skins to do well?

• Total voters

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't for Aaron Rodgers, or tons of other QBs including Matt Stafford. Haven't we already resolved this?

IMO those are better Qb's. Kc was so inaccurate Sunday is was crazy. Even the play before the pick he missed a wide open Reed with NO RUSH. So you expect him to make that throw?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually WAS an easy pitch and catch, re-watch the game or just listen to the Cooley broadcast. He knows how to break down plays, despite whatever else people think of him. This play happens all the time, and as VT said even 90% of college QBs make the throw here.

I disagree

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don't get is this stuff about risk, and other factors. The receiver was wide open, and btw yes so was Pryor and Cooley was wondering why KC didn't throw to him, but that doesn't really matter.

I still haven't watched the game. Does anybody have a good site to rewatch it?

As for reasons he didn't throw to Pryor, he didn't see him because he saw JC first would be my initial guess.

Another possibility is a lack of trust though. If you have a choice of throwing to an open JC or an open TP, who do you throw to?

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for reasons he didn't throw to Pryor, he didn't see him because he saw JC first would be my initial guess.

Yep, he was looking at the pressure mostly so didn't see Pryor being open. Not sure where to rewatch since I saw it live.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another possibility is a lack of trust though. If you have a choice of throwing to an open JC or an open TP, who do you throw to?

game pass I think its $100

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? Why don't you listen to Cooley or VT on this? They are both correct.

I saw the play live too. I saw the safety coming and saw KC's body language and it looked awful. I actually yelled out. Eat it! Eat it!

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO those are better Qb's. Kc was so inaccurate Sunday is was crazy. Even the play before the pick he missed a wide open Reed with NO RUSH. So you expect him to make that throw?

He was inaccurate but also avoided the rush and re-set at least twice earlier in this game to make throws. At some point you have to trust the QB on the team that you are a fan of, don't you agree? Or else you have to bench him, but this is Week 1. And yes, I expect him to make that throw, he has done so in the past. Doesn't make any difference about who is a better QB, standard throw in the NFL. Why is Bruce paying him $44mil if he can't do it?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was inaccurate but also avoided the rush and re-set at least twice earlier in this game to make throws. At some point you have to trust the QB on the team that you are a fan of, don't you agree? Or else you have to bench him, but this is Week 1. And yes, I expect him to make that throw, he has done so in the past. Doesn't make any difference about who is a better QB, standard throw in the NFL. Why is Bruce paying him $44mil if he can't do it?

He was having an awful day. I wanted him to play it safe so we could get the three points.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the play live too. I saw the safety coming and saw KC's body language and it looked awful. I actually yelled out. Eat it! Eat it!

I remember it being said earlier in this thread or another that they rushed an extra man, which they did, seven in all I believe. That means one of the receivers has to be wide open. Why would you give up on a high percentage TD? In the 4th quarter down, and less than 5 minutes left on the clock? That is when you actually WANT your QB to show some balls and make a play, which is one complaint about KC not doing enough of in the past two years. Now you want him to do the opposite? Just scrunch down and "eat it"?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game pass I think its $100

Oh. I am not paying for it any more. Football guys. Get your heads out of the gutter. I can't support paying these players what we do while they are using their celebrity to push a political agenda.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was having an awful day. I wanted him to play it safe so we could get the three points.

He was definitely struggling but he made plays too. And he had not thrown any picks up to this point. Again, playing it safe equals a loss at this point in the game. Simple as that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember it being said earlier in this thread or another that they rushed an extra man, which they did, seven in all I believe. That means one of the receivers has to be wide open. Why would you give up on a high percentage TD? In the 4th quarter down, and less than 5 minutes left on the clock? That is when you actually WANT your QB to show some balls and make a play, which is one complaint about KC not doing enough of in the past two years. Now you want him to do the opposite? Just scrunch down and "eat it"?

just b/c its was the 4th qtr and we needed the points. I didn't have confidence in him at all Sunday.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was definitely struggling but he made plays too. And he had not thrown any picks up to this point. Again, playing it safe equals a loss at this point in the game. Simple as that.

After seeing the throw before the pick I had major worries. You cant say for a certainty that we would of lost the game if we got that FG. The pressure would of been on the Eagles if we got 3 points there.

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the throw before the pick I had major worries. You cant say for a certainty that we would of lost the game if we got that FG. The pressure would of been on the Eagles if we got 3 points there.

You also can't say for a certainty that we would have even made the FG. And the Eagles took plenty of risks in that game too, btw. Wentz evaded multiple defenders and threw a TD pass, very risky move.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don't get is this stuff about risk, and other factors. The receiver was wide open, and btw yes so was Pryor and Cooley was wondering why KC didn't throw to him, but that doesn't really matter.

I believe that the point that's being made is.........while the receiver was wide open, the QB was not in position to deliver the ball properly. It is indeed an easy throw and catch when both situations are there. Unfortunately, only one of those things were in order.

When the QB isn't in position to make a proper NFL throw, he either repositions himself, runs, takes the loss or wastes the play (throws it away) Anybody who says that it was the right decision, hasn't considered what better decisions were available in the moment. This was classic Kirk Cousins 2015 -2017.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well to be honest....Bruce is....well.....this:

th

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the point that's being made is.........while the receiver was wide open, the QB was not in position to deliver the ball properly. It is indeed an easy throw and catch when both situations are there. Unfortunately, only one of those things were in order.

When the QB isn't in position to make a proper NFL throw, he either repositions himself, runs, takes the loss or wastes the play (throws it away) Anybody who says that it was the right decision, hasn't considered what better decisions were available in the moment. This was classic Kirk Cousins 2015 -2017.

Again Sty, do you believe he should have taken the sack?

Do you believe any other QB in the NFL passes up a wide open player because the perfect pocket is not available?

Do you believe Aaron Rodgers should also throw it away?

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree to disagree on this, from what I saw he was indeed in a position to deliver the ball properly.