• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dean a fan of the Redskins?

Do you believe Dean wants the Skins to do well?

• Total voters

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skinsdad said that I said we should of taken a knee. cmon now. that is totally different.
let me get my spoon and spoon feed you since you cant keep up open wide hear is the choo choo train coming .
taking a knee is a euphemism dean now if i have to explain euphemism to you i can do that later

now when some one says take a knee in football it means giving your self up or the play .

now how do you give give on a play you may ask ?
a) take a knee, just kneel down and accept a sack
b) actually take the sack
c) throw the ball away

in all 3 instances the play is OVER and hence we kick a FG go up by one and watch our defense give up the game winning points in which you would blame KC for missing the wide open crowder and took a sack or knee

so when i just added " take a knee " your feeble mind should have registered , "give up on the play " and let wide open wr just go

now i know you like to be a victim and deflect from the real issue because you KNOW you are being foolish or biased

9 times out of 10 KC hits that pass, back foot , both feet , jump pass whatever. you wont be a starting qb very long if you are afraid to hit a wide open wr ate the 5 yard line for a first down with a chance to take the lead late in a game

you have to try and score a TD there and force the eagles to beat you with a TD

the play was there , it was executable , the throw stunk end of story

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me get my spoon and spoon feed you since you cant keep up open wide hear is the choo choo train coming .
taking a knee is a euphemism dean now if i have to explain euphemism to you i can do that later

now when some one says take a knee in football it means giving your self up or the play .

now how do you give give on a play you may ask ?
a) take a knee, just kneel down and accept a sack
b) actually take the sack
c) throw the ball away

in all 3 instances the play is OVER and hence we kick a FG go up by one and watch our defense give up the game winning points in which you would blame KC for missing the wide open crowder and took a sack or knee

so when i just added " take a knee " your feeble mind should have registered , "give up on the play " and let wide open wr just go

now i know you like to be a victim and deflect from the real issue because you KNOW you are being foolish or biased

9 times out of 10 KC hits that pass, back foot , both feet , jump pass whatever. you wont be a starting qb very long if you are afraid to hit a wide open wr ate the 5 yard line for a first down with a chance to take the lead late in a game

you have to try and score a TD there and force the eagles to beat you with a TD

the play was there , it was executable , the throw stunk end of story

im being biased? lol In that situation he should of ate the ball b/c bad things could happen which they did. So what he made the right read. The risk was int b/c of the blitz and bad mechanics. In that situation you have to 100% sure you have no risk of turnover.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im being biased? lol In that situation he should of ate the ball b/c bad things could happen which they did. So what he made the right read. The risk was int b/c of the blitz and bad mechanics. In that situation you have to 100% sure you have no risk of turnover.

if he did what you said and the defense gave up the winning points you would be singing a different tune

everyone has said he played badly , everyone has said the pass was bad . now deal with it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he did what you said and the defense gave up the winning points you would be singing a different tune

everyone has said he played badly , everyone has said the pass was bad . now deal with it

you cant say that. I am dealing with it. you guys are not.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant say that. I am dealing with it. you guys are not.

LOL. What are you talking about? Everyone who has posted has stated that Cousins played bad & that he made a bad throw on that INT. What more are you looking for? Time to move on to the next game & hope that Cousins has a good game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. What are you talking about? Everyone who has posted has stated that Cousins played bad & that he made a bad throw on that INT. What more are you looking for? Time to move on to the next game & hope that Cousins has a good game.

im not looking for anything. they keep messaging me. my alerts are going crazy

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Dean - you keep referring to Cousins salary (or implying it). What it perhaps make you happier if Cousins say only made $10M/year? Would the poor play then be more acceptable?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not looking for anything. they keep messaging me. my alerts are going crazy

Alerts? Anyone who posts here on a regular basis receives tons of alerts. So what?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
using a money argument is stupid

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mr. Furious still can't admit it.

Cooley said it was a bad decision. Wait. No he didn't. Well, he said Pryor was open or somebody said he was. Yes but your argument was he made a bad decision. Well, it is the same thing. No it isn't Dean. You are moving the goal posts again, changing the argument, and changing the narrative.

As for risk, there is risk on every throw made in the NFL. Wait, I can't throw to you because there is a defender ten yards behind you and if I make a bad throw he may pick it off.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mr. Furious still can't admit it.

Cooley said it was a bad decision. Wait. No he didn't. Well, he said Pryor was open or somebody said he was. Yes but your argument was he made a bad decision. Well, it is the same thing. No it isn't Dean. You are moving the goal posts again, changing the argument, and changing the narrative.

As for risk, there is risk on every throw made in the NFL. Wait, I can't throw to you because there is a defender ten yards behind you and if I make a bad throw he may pick it off.

admit what? I already explained why you don't do that in that situation. Enough already

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
admit what? I already explained why you don't do that in that situation. Enough already

Admit you were wrong. It was the right decision. It was a bad throw.

You say the risk wasn't worth it. What do you believe the risk was in percentages? How often do you think a guy that completes 70% of his passes completes a ten yard pass to a wide open WR? How often do you believe it ends up in an interception?

Again, if he had not thrown the pass and ate the sack, then Cooley and Kiper say he should have thrown the ball because he missed a wide open Crowder, would you have defended his decision to eat the ball as vehemently as you are criticizing it? Please...really think about it but answer it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit you were wrong. It was the right decision. It was a bad throw.

You say the risk wasn't worth it. What do you believe the risk was in percentages? How often do you think a guy that completes 70% of his passes completes a ten yard pass to a wide open WR? How often do you believe it ends up in an interception?

Again, if he had not thrown the pass and ate the sack, then Cooley and Kiper say he should have thrown the ball because he missed a wide open Crowder, would you have defended his decision to eat the ball as vehemently as you are criticizing it? Please...really think about it but answer it.

Of course you don't take into account the situation. You think it was an easy throw it wasn't. His mechanics were off and he had to rush the throw b/c of pressure. So yes there is risk involved on a HUGE 3rd down play. It was the right read agreed, but it wasn't an easy pitch and catch. Throwing over the middle with bad mechanics and a rush on leads to very bad things that can happen.

If he takes a sack its a smart play b/c he doesn't want to risk a turnover and his team take s the lead in the 4th qtr. KC has gun slinger mentality here. I don't like that. Not at that juncture in the game.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB in the league makes that throw in that situation. Every single one.

Again I ask, had he taken the sack and Cooley and Kiper said he should have thrown it, would you have defended his decision as vehemently as you have criticized it? Especially if we had lost after the FG or if we missed the FG? We all know your answer but I want you to really think about it. Maybe you will see our issue with you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB in the league makes that throw in that situation. Every single one.

Again I ask, had he taken the sack and Cooley and Kiper said he should have thrown it, would you have defended his decision as vehemently as you have criticized it? Especially if we had lost after the FG or if we missed the FG? We all know your answer but I want you to really think about it. Maybe you will see our issue with you.

Every Qb? you sure about that after watching yesterday games. Im not playing Monday Morning Qb here. I don't like the gun slinger mentality at that point in the game. What is wrong with protecting the ball? He did the same thing Week 2 last year when we played Dallas. Yes I would be satisfied with the Fg in that situation.

You are just not allowed to critique KC on this board. Simply amazing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Qb? you sure about that after watching yesterday games. Im not playing Monday Morning Qb here. I don't like the gun slinger mentality at that point in the game. What is wrong with protecting the ball? He did the same thing Week 2 last year when we played Dallas. Yes I would be satisfied with the Fg in that situation.

You are just not allowed to critique KC on this board. Simply amazing.

Yes. I am sure 100% of the QBs in the NFL will throw to a wide open WR. It wasn't a gunslinger mentality at all. It was a QB throwing to an open WR.

I am willing to bet you would be equally critical, if not more critical, if he ate that sack with a wide open WR.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I am sure 100% of the QBs in the NFL will throw to a wide open WR. It wasn't a gunslinger mentality at all. It was a QB throwing to an open WR.

I am willing to bet you would be equally critical, if not more critical, if he ate that sack with a wide open WR.

that's the problem you think it was an easy pitch and catch and it wasn't. Believe what you want im done with this matter.