• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dean a fan of the Redskins?

Do you believe Dean wants the Skins to do well?

• Total voters

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what you think. Get your vote in and let Dean see in front of the world.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Even when we agree with him about KC having a bad game that isn't good enough. He is jealous and still bitchy about his TV.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone certainly seems bitchy no doubt.

I am in a very foul mood. I admit it. We played like shit offensively as I feared. I was hopeful but that was crushed.

I am bitchy because everyone has stated KC played poorly. We just aren't bitching enough about it for Dean.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I believe that @deanpet21 is a fan/follower/supporter of this team. Absolutely!!.....His passion cannot be denied, in fact, I'll ask all of the old heads here to think back to a more youthful times and contrast and compare themselves then vs. now.

I don't know how old @deanpet21 is, but I'm willing to bet that he's at that point in life where his fandom often fuels an very deep visceral reaction, where most old hats have been there, done that and ain't doing it anymore.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what you think. Get your vote in and let Dean see in front of the world.

this is such a bullshit poll. You are such an asshole gk. I have defended this team so many times on this board. The question is are you a skins fan when you constantly make fun of this team and staff. You make fun of the front office and FA's.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Even when we agree with him about KC having a bad game that isn't good enough. He is jealous and still bitchy about his TV.

you defended KC after every mistake he made.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you defended KC after every mistake he made.

Did I? Show me. At what point is saying he played shitty defending him?

Oh...are you referring to me not calling the int a bad decision? It wasn't a bad decision. It was a poor throw.

I am not sure where I have defended him. Let me know though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I? Show me. At what point is saying he played shitty defending him?

Oh...are you referring to me not calling the int a bad decision? It wasn't a bad decision. It was a poor throw.

I am not sure where I have defended him. Let me know though.

it was a bad decision in that situation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is such a bullshit poll. You are such an asshole gk. I have defended this team so many times on this board. The question is are you a skins fan when you constantly make fun of this team and staff. You make fun of the front office and FA's.

I can be an asshole. I fully admit it. And you can be a complete dumb ass.

You don't defend the team. You defend your opinion no matter what...even when you are wrong.

When did I make fun of this team? When did I make fun of the staff? When did I make fun of the FAs?

Of course I made fun of the front office. They are a total fucking joke.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a bad decision in that situation.

No it wasn't. So, had he completed the pass, would it have been a bad decision? Had he not thrown it, would you have not bitched about him not throwing it?

Has Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady made that throw, would you say it was a bad decision?

Answer these honestly. I already know the answer to the questions for you. I just need you to be honest with yourself.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can be an asshole. I fully admit it. And you can be a complete dumb ass.

You don't defend the team. You defend your opinion no matter what...even when you are wrong.

When did I make fun of this team? When did I make fun of the staff? When did I make fun of the FAs?

Of course I made fun of the front office. They are a total fucking joke.

there you go. How are you a fan when you make fun of the FO? You made fun of the two dlineamn we picked up in FA. My points are all justified. When anybody in the offseason didn't want KC to have his huge deal b/c they weren't sure those people we jumped on. We are not anti KC. We are pointing out why the TEAM is in a wait and see approach. If you cant figure out why the team feels this way after yesterday then you are really lost.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't. So, had he completed the pass, would it have been a bad decision? Had he not thrown it, would you have not bitched about him not throwing it?

Has Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady made that throw, would you say it was a bad decision?

Answer these honestly. I already know the answer to the questions for you. I just need you to be honest with yourself.

pointed out numerous times that it was a high risk throw. Even Cooley said he didn't read the defense correctly.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pointed out numerous times that it was a high risk throw. Even Cooley said he didn't read the defense correctly.

Please. Watch the play. All I am saying. Watch the play. Reading the defense was not an issue. Cooley is a dumb ass. It was a bad throw.

You still didn't answer the questions.

Would you have said it was a bad decision had he completed the pass?

Would you have complained had he not thrown it?

Would you say it was a bad decision if Brady or Rodgers made the throw?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Watch the play. All I am saying. Watch the play. Reading the defense was not an issue. Cooley is a dumb ass. It was a bad throw.

You still didn't answer the questions.

Would you have said it was a bad decision had he completed the pass?

Would you have complained had he not thrown it?

Would you say it was a bad decision if Brady or Rodgers made the throw?

why would I complain if he took the sack and then we would of taken the lead? the defender was right in his face. There was no reason to rush the throw. Again situation. its the 4th qtr. His inaccuracy was an issue all game.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you go. How are you a fan when you make fun of the FO? You made fun of the two dlineamn we picked up in FA. My points are all justified. When anybody in the offseason didn't want KC to have his huge deal b/c they weren't sure those people we jumped on. We are not anti KC. We are pointing out why the TEAM is in a wait and see approach. If you cant figure out why the team feels this way after yesterday then you are really lost.

The front office is a joke. You are allowed to make fun of jokes. You don't blindly defend idiots. I have repeatedly said Snyder could be a good owner. The way Bruce Allen handled SM and KC was worthy of being fired. He should be fired and likely sued if SM wanted to.

I liked our DL pick ups you twit.

Again, in terms of the contract, the longer we wait, the more we pay. When will you get that through your head?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front office is a joke. You are allowed to make fun of jokes. You don't blindly defend idiots. I have repeatedly said Snyder could be a good owner. The way Bruce Allen handled SM and KC was worthy of being fired. He should be fired and likely sued if SM wanted to.

I liked our DL pick ups you twit.

Again, in terms of the contract, the longer we wait, the more we pay. When will you get that through your head?

If KC turns out to have a bad season Allen is still a joke in your eyes? wow. that is one sided.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KC turns out to have a bad season Allen is still a joke in your eyes? wow. that is one sided.

Very much so. We have already paid more than we should have. If he would have let football people make football decisions, this conversation would not be taking place.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much so. We have already paid more than we should have. If he would have let football people make football decisions, this conversation would not be taking place.

I don't give huge money to an average player. That is how the Skins are looking at this.