• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingore Feature is for People Like Jason Collins

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND--SMAN IS A LAKER FAN AND LAKER FANS HATE HIM.
Laker Fans hate each other it's the way to go- I GUESS.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tread careful on this site. I got banned for asking a question (in defense of myself)or aka an "interregation". Not any type of listed rule violation.

Anyway, your thread could have been taken either way and so could this one. Maybe racism is frowned on more then being a homophobe?

People like Sman reminds me of the people right after the Vietnam war that used to spit on the american soldiers. Our young men went and fought for their country in a foreign place because they were told to and then punished for being what they were. There are a lot of life style choices that I don't approve of, but the homophobic slurs is just as bad. You should check out the Penalty box room. There are racist slurs in there that are unchecked - Very inconsistent

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all a publicity stunt. It is doubtful that announcement like these were meant to empower the gay/lesbian community. Every action has its roots in self interest.

Speaking of which, there is a lot of drama between these former CBS members. Entertainment at its finest. I retract my earlier statements. Ignoring is boring. I still think True Lakers Fan said it in jest. There is just no way someone can be racist when talking about NBA players.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND--SMAN IS A LAKER FAN AND LAKER FANS HATE HIM.
Laker Fans hate each other it's the way to go- I GUESS.

Sman is harmless. He has valid points about Lebron and the Lakers. I should know... I was a relentless troll once ;)

JUST the facts.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman is not hated by Laker fans. He's actually beloved. Some call me their leader. Their attack-dog....True Laker fan is not exactly a laker fan. He's a weird, emotionally unstable obsessive poster who flips flops as often as the wind blows.

He's the kind of guy who watches a game, and changes his mind 10 times who he wants to win. Strange. Strange. Strange.

Peace!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman is not hated by Laker fans. He's actually beloved. Some call me their leader. Their attack-dog....

I believe he is talking about other Laker fans and not your multiple personalities. BTW dont talk in the 3rd person. Its a sure sign of mental instability. Have a good day.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is talking about other Laker fans and not your multiple personalities. BTW dont talk in the 3rd person. Its a sure sign of mental instability. Have a good day.

so, um i guess you're trying to say the Rock was crazy...?:laugh3:

CL67

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman, True Laker Fan, same thing.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by turnip today:

Tread careful on this site. I got banned for asking a question (in defense of myself)or aka an "interregation". Not any type of listed rule violation.

Anyway, your thread could have been taken either way and so could this one. Maybe racism is frowned on more then being a homophobe?

Posted by SFNL on the day turnip got banned:

"No problem... Turnip, or whoever the hell you are... TurnUpTheHeat and jeffe101 posted from the same IP, so do us all a favor and stop pretending you didn't."

Last I heard, multiple SN's are a listed rules violation!!

And the funniest part is that it was posted on a thread that turnip started, accusing CL of having multiple id's!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by turnip today:

Posted by SFNL on the day turnip got banned:

"No problem... Turnip, or whoever the hell you are... TurnUpTheHeat and jeffe101 posted from the same IP, so do us all a favor and stop pretending you didn't."

Last I heard, multiple SN's are a listed rules violation!!

And the funniest part is that it was posted on a thread that turnip started, accusing CL of having multiple id's!!

Last I saw, I wasn't banned for multiple SN'S.
I was banned for asking what his opinion was of the Heat/James and if I was also accused of being ChiefLakers which was being thrown around here. Correct? In other words. Defending myself. Something we are all and should be able to do in this country.

The answer to the question has never been yes, has it? WHY?
Someone trying to protect me?:laugh3:

Has CL EVER explained why he announced on CBS that he had just registered here but failed to state his username wasn't available?

I know if that happened to me, I sure would have mentioned it or asked the admin about it if I saw someone trying to impersonate me.

As far as the Jefe thing. I'm not going back there. I saw where it got me.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toxic Waste dump of the msg boards.... ^^^^These guise^^^^^

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I saw, I wasn't banned for multiple SN'S.
I was banned for asking what his opinion was of the Heat/James and if I was also accused of being ChiefLakers which was being thrown around here. Correct? In other words. Defending myself. Something we are all and should be able to do in this country.

The answer to the question has never been yes, has it? WHY?
Someone trying to protect me?:laugh3:

Has CL EVER explained why he announced on CBS that he had just registered here but failed to state his username wasn't available?

I know if that happened to me, I sure would have mentioned it or asked the admin about it if I saw someone trying to impersonate me.

As far as the Jefe thing. I'm not going back there. I saw where it got me.

you were banned for being a dick troll and as far as your rights this is a private site with rules you went against those rules and if you cant abide by said rules maybe sports SportsHoopla isnt for you or anyone like you