• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingore Feature is for People Like Jason Collins

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hysterical when someone says "I'm putting you on ignore." LOL....Is there a more feminine feature then that. Instead of saying "I'm going to ignore you," why don't you just say: "You Own me." I'm afraid of you. I'm sick of being humiliated and dominated by you. When you insult me I crumble into a pile of dust." LOL..

I think some Wuss, named Big Red Slugs, put me on "ignore"...What a little girl....Perhaps Big Red Slugs should become friends with Jason Collins.

Peace!!

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9hq9w9.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I would like to know how this thread isn't equally as bigoted as the one I put up without thinking. I have seen other threads in some of the other rooms calling white people honkeys and yet this asshole here is allowed to attack the entire gay community by insulting a professional player who is in good standing in the community merely because of his lifestyle. This just isn't right and I am going to point it out even if it does get me banned again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well get used to it Mr Sman, because there are more people in here that hates your ugly face more then they did heatmyshorts in cbs. The truth is you're a troll and you're neither funny nor creative. Props to those that have put you on ignore. Some people is tired of your crap. You talk like a bitch and crap like a horse

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, just because we are on Sportshoopla, don't forget I still have the deed to your punk arse. Next time you try to escape I'm going to chop off your pinky toes. Word.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truelakerfan, have you learned your lesson? The website admin's, humiliated you, and rightly so for your racist thread. You need to offer the people a public apology. It's time to grow up, TLF. Attacking an entire race is just uncalled for.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLf, relax. It's cool that you are a gay-advocate. No one's making fun of you because you're gay... All we're asking is if you've learned your lesson about being a racist? No one likes racists and snitches.

Peace!!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truelakerfan, have you learned your lesson? The website admin's, humiliated you, and rightly so for your racist thread. You need to offer the people a public apology. It's time to grow up, TLF. Attacking an entire race is just uncalled for.

So now I take it that this putz is my latest stalker. Speaking of growing up retard, you should try it yourself instead of trolling the boards like the prick that you are

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman as far as I am concern can kiss my fat ass - He is just bitter because he was my bitch on cbs for so many years - A bitch in heat - ha ha

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF, just because we are on Sportshoopla, don't forget I still have the deed to your punk arse. Next time you try to escape I'm going to chop off your pinky toes. Word.

You wish, but your Boston Geezers are going to be going home soon

One more thing

I told y'all that Denver was highly over-rated.

Now it's time to put sman on ignor with turnipbrain and crappedmyshorts

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save Melo a spot down at the pond. Don't be a greedy fisherman! Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As distasteful as most people will find it, the time in our society has come that people like Jason Collins must be treated with decency and respect. I didn't agree at all with the analogy at first, but making fun of them, harrassing them like this thread does is a form of racism in worst kind.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman as far as I am concern can kiss my fat ass - He is just bitter because he was my bitch on cbs for so many years - A bitch in heat - ha ha

I guess I hit a nerve with True Racist Fan....LOL...Calm down. I think you're head is going to spontaneously combust....All I'm saying is you should apologize to the community for your very hurtful, racist's remarks. There's no place here for that kind of garbage.

Now instead of getting mad, just admit your mistakes and move on.

Peace!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I would like to know how this thread isn't equally as bigoted as the one I put up without thinking. I have seen other threads in some of the other rooms calling white people honkeys and yet this asshole here is allowed to attack the entire gay community by insulting a professional player who is in good standing in the community merely because of his lifestyle. This just isn't right and I am going to point it out even if it does get me banned again

Tread careful on this site. I got banned for asking a question (in defense of myself)or aka an "interregation". Not any type of listed rule violation.

Anyway, your thread could have been taken either way and so could this one. Maybe racism is frowned on more then being a homophobe?