• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingore Feature is for People Like Jason Collins

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were banned for being a dick troll and as far as your rights this is a private site with rules you went against those rules and if you cant abide by said rules maybe sports SportsHoopla isnt for you or anyone like you

LMAO!!!! Turnip STILL lying like a cheap rug. this clown's NEVER gonna grow up...:laugh3:

CL67

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I would like to know how this thread isn't equally as bigoted as the one I put up without thinking. I have seen other threads in some of the other rooms calling white people honkeys and yet this asshole here is allowed to attack the entire gay community by insulting a professional player who is in good standing in the community merely because of his lifestyle. This just isn't right and I am going to point it out even if it does get me banned again

Report it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but since Turnip's trying to get everyone to buy into his lie, punchline told me about this site on CBS, and i told HIM that i'd look at it, which i DID. by the time i decided to give it a whirl i found my old handle from CBS had already been taken. so i obviously had to go with another one. imagine my suprise that one of my old CBS punching bags(YOU) had already signed up to this site with it, as i found out when your clown ass tried to make me look like a fucking sellout:lame:. so DO keep trying to turn this around on ME, ol' sock. FACT is it was YOU who got popped running around here with sock puppets...same as you did on CBS.

fact is you have me, jefe, and Black Mamba so stuck under your dome piece that you'll stoop to ANY level to descredit the 3 of us. i'd say that, little man, is a YOU problem. good job trapping yourself with your last thread to try and get rid of me though. tell ya what, i agree with Misko. if the only thing you're interested in is your idiot propaganda trolling you need to step. seriously, it's obvious you're just a low class clown who's as petty as any dude can be...

CL67

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think True Laker Racist will be around much longer, after he humiliated himself. I'm sure he's looking for a new message board as we speak to start fresh...I wonder who the Lucky site will be? LOL...

Bye, bye, TLF.

Peace

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

83216884_zps47348e79.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you had better carefull - Just because Jason Collins is gay, doesn't mean he can't come over and beat the hell out of you for being pricks - If He does - I am going to laugh - I love it when I see someone get kicked in the face in a down and dirty fight by rednecks

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Laker Fan, first you have to insult blacks, now gays? What's with you. Grow up....And besides how can someone beat up someone through their computer? Duh, duh..LOL

Peace!!

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hysterical when someone says "I'm putting you on ignore." LOL....Is there a more feminine feature then that. Instead of saying "I'm going to ignore you," why don't you just say: "You Own me." I'm afraid of you. I'm sick of being humiliated and dominated by you. When you insult me I crumble into a pile of dust." LOL..

I think some Wuss, named Big Red Slugs, put me on "ignore"...What a little girl....Perhaps Big Red Slugs should become friends with Jason Collins.

Peace!!

lol. He just did the same thing to me on the Lakers board cuz I was supporting the team! Then 3 of his e-buddies or so, immediately chimed in that, yep, they now all had to "ignore" me.

A little fishy if you ask me. No argument. No debate. No back and forth. No issues discussed. They just started calling me a troll out of the blue. Troll gang?

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I would like to know how this thread isn't equally as bigoted as the one I put up without thinking. I have seen other threads in some of the other rooms calling white people honkeys and yet this asshole here is allowed to attack the entire gay community by insulting a professional player who is in good standing in the community merely because of his lifestyle. This just isn't right and I am going to point it out even if it does get me banned again

I got your back, TLF.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well get used to it Mr Sman, because there are more people in here that hates your ugly face more then they did heatmyshorts in cbs. The truth is you're a troll and you're neither funny nor creative. Props to those that have put you on ignore. Some people is tired of your crap. You talk like a bitch and crap like a horse

Huh???

Well, I guess I don't know who is who...