• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the NFL manipulating games for profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I know some of you wont have the guts to study this or will make cliché sports excuses for what you see but actually try and look at it.

Super bowl

Percy's kick off TD 4:55
look at 36 give a lame one arm attempt from behind.
53 gives a cute little fake dive even though he is well behind.
84 falls for no reason just to get out of the way.
54 and 56 just let him go by. Everyone is taking bad angles and slowing down.
and the kicker gives some lame ole bull crap not even trying to slow him down or cut him off.

5:44 Thomas fumble. Tell me it doesn't look like his hand is completely relaxed when the ball is knocked out in the close up replay at 6:07. tell me it looks like the defender tried really hard to knock it out.He is hardly using any force. as a matter of fact it looks like Thomas helped the ball just drop.

Kearse TD 6:14

basically, players are just bumping into him to make it look good. 32 is right there and just caresses Kearses hips .52 just tries to pretend he's a cape on his back. Don't give me the poor tackling cliché

replay this, rewind it, slow it down, look at it. Tell me you think its not some funny business.

Last edited by a moderator:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I know some of you wont have the guts to study this or will make cliché sports excuses for what you see but actually try and look at it.

Super bowl

and the kicker gives some lame ole bull crap not even trying to slow him down or cut him off.

5:44 Thomas fumble. Tell me it doesn't look like his hand is completely relaxed when the ball is knocked out in the close up replay at 6:07. tell me it looks like the defender tried really hard to knock it out.He is hardly using any force. as a matter of fact it looks like Thomas helped the ball just drop.

basically, players are just bumping into him to make it look good. 32 is right there and just caresses Kearses hips .52 just tries to pretend he's a cape on his back. Don't give me the poor tackling cliché

replay this, rewind it, slow it down, look at it. Tell me you think its not some funny business.

Occam's Razor this sucker. Never assume a huge multi-pronged conspiracy when simple human incompetence can explain an outcome.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Super bowl

So first it was just a select few coaches, players and refs that were in on it. Now its entire teams.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed tackles =/= Conspiracy.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you are all afraid to really look. Come on, actually try .

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first it was just a select few coaches, players and refs that were in on it. Now its entire teams.

research what I have given you and tell me how much you think you know about football.
stop being children and challenge it.Actually look and learn

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Super bowl

Don't need to waste the time to know what a complete and utter embarrassment you are here.

We can assume by the first reference and time that all of these points you bring up were in the second half (unless that vid's highlights are for some reason out of order).

Gee, I wonder why effort wasn't really there by a team being totally fucking destroyed in the second half. Is it because they were paid to lay down and not even attempt to fake it for the game? Or because they were numb from the beating they were taking and completely thrown off their game?

You forget Seahawks fans have watched that game many times. There is ZERO chance anything was fixed in it. You don't fix a game that is a complete and utter skill dragging. You fix a close game where a call or two can impact the outcome.

It doesn't take a conspiracy to explain what happened. From the very first snap Denver looked out of sorts and every failure compounded that. They got taken out of their rhythm early and never came back.

I mean seriously captain TFH (tinfoil hat), if you are saying the league fixes games to maximize their earnings in what universe does paying a whole team to lay down help them? They wanted a game that went down to the wire.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
research what I have given you and tell me how much you think you know about football.
stop being children and challenge it.Actually look and learn

What does that have to do with your story changing? Why was it only a few pulling the strings before, and now everyone is involved?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you went from refs being directed by the league to blow calls to make the teams they want win, to now entire teams lay down for the biggest game in sports (at least in this country) to the point where their premier game was made into a joke?

How do you come up with this stuff and not find these obvious giant flaws? :L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with your story changing? Why was it only a few pulling the strings before, and now everyone is involved?

He denied it when I said last week he was basically calling the NFL the WWE and now he is doing EXACTLY that. :L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you went from refs being directed by the league to blow calls to make the teams they want win, to now entire teams lay down for the biggest game in sports (at least in this country) to the point where their premier game was made into a joke?

How do you come up with this stuff and not find these obvious giant flaws? :L

He finds the flaws just like everyone else. He just ignores them and trolls on.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

since when cant people change their mind ?
My story hasn't changed. It has grown. I didn't say that because I didn't see it yet. I have now. I dare you to be men and look. Its a multi billion business. They are obviously much smarter than any of you.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He denied it when I said last week he was basically calling the NFL the WWE and now he is doing EXACTLY that. :L

no, this still looks entertaining as opposed to the white trash crap. I have my critiques on entertainment. Instead of fighting like a child, have the guts to look at it .

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since when cant people change their mind ?
My story hasn't changed. It has grown. I didn't say that because I didn't see it yet. I have now. I dare you to be men and look. Its a multi billion business. They are obviously much smarter than any of you.

What is the motive. Without it you have nothing here but bullshit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, this still looks entertaining as opposed to the white trash crap. I have my critiques on entertainment. Instead of fighting like a child, have the guts to look at it .

You act as though continuing to call people names will somehow force them into your lunacy. There is nothing to look at. You are taking tape of bad calls and sloppy play and reading WAY too much into it without a shred of not only evidence, but motive. NONE. Why on earth would anyone waste their time with it?

For someone who has been now brainwashed into thinking that all of football is the WWE you sure do still 'waste' an awful lot of time reading and speaking about it. Says volumes about you.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as though continuing to call people names will somehow force them into your lunacy. There is nothing to look at. You are taking tape of bad calls and sloppy play and reading WAY too much into it without a shred of not only evidence, but motive. NONE. Why on earth would anyone waste their time with it?

For someone who has been now brainwashed into thinking that all of football is the WWE you sure do still 'waste' an awful lot of time reading and speaking about it. Says volumes about you.

You are afraid to look. Just simply afraid to look.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to waste the time to know what a complete and utter embarrassment you are here.

We can assume by the first reference and time that all of these points you bring up were in the second half (unless that vid's highlights are for some reason out of order).

Gee, I wonder why effort wasn't really there by a team being totally fucking destroyed in the second half. Is it because they were paid to lay down and not even attempt to fake it for the game? Or because they were numb from the beating they were taking and completely thrown off their game?

You forget Seahawks fans have watched that game many times. There is ZERO chance anything was fixed in it. You don't fix a game that is a complete and utter skill dragging. You fix a close game where a call or two can impact the outcome.

It doesn't take a conspiracy to explain what happened. From the very first snap Denver looked out of sorts and every failure compounded that. They got taken out of their rhythm early and never came back.

I mean seriously captain TFH (tinfoil hat), if you are saying the league fixes games to maximize their earnings in what universe does paying a whole team to lay down help them? They wanted a game that went down to the wire.

STop making excuses and actually analyze what you see. Actually look at it. all you've done is watch a play look good to you and left it that. Actually analyze what you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.