• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the NFL manipulating games for profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STop making excuses and actually analyze what you see. Actually look at it. all you've done is watch a play look good to you and left it that. Actually analyze what you see.

You clearly have no idea what this word means because all you're doing is making shit up to fit some delusional fantasy.

Your brain is broken. Seek help

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly have no idea what this word means because all you're doing is making shit up to fit some delusional fantasy.

Your brain is broken. Seek help

stop crying and analyze the tape.

Stop it, rewind it,do it again. look at each player.look at Kearse get nothing but caresses and love taps. Look at the tape. Stop it, rewind it, do it again. Look at the tape.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop it, rewind it,do it again. look at each player.look at Kearse get nothing but caresses and love taps. Look at the tape. Stop it, rewind it, do it again. Look at the tape.
Derp1.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shit-for-brains.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you stop avoiding the question of motive and who's pulling the strings because until you do it's an incomplete theory.

You just can't look at every bad play, lazy play, blown call, etc and say it has to be something without spelling out what that something is.

We have looked at every play many times. Were there plays where the Broncos 'laid down'? YES, many of them. They got their backs broke and gave up. It happens. Looking at specific plays will only further that. Until you connect the dots into something more than 'well they sucked on that play too bad to not be on purpose' no one is going to look at anything you post.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit to liking attention but that was not my intension at all. It evolved into social experiment where most on this site simply cant accept the possibility that's its actually happening.They get defensive like you are beating up a brother in front of them instead of thinking it through logically and not believing their first instinct when something is questionable right in front of them.
They make cliché excuses for bad calls instead of acknowledging it is just simply wrong on purpose.

It's just because you're overall premise is ridiculous. Fixing an individual game here or there is certainly possible and I'm sure it has happened. But the NFL orchestrating super bowl winners, losers and participants ? It just isn't happening. There is way too much for the NFL to lose to attempt such a thing and very little to be gained by it. The odds of the host city's team making it to a SB are probably fairly long and WTF does the NFL care if they do anyway ? They get their money from TV revenue and the gate. Why would the NFL care if some of the people attending would not have to travel ? The % of local fans who would be able to attend is probably a small percentage anyway.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, let see how good you guys are at this.

watch this..watch the plays, watch how defenders react, look at it a couple times..Listen how announcers say the perfect thing at the right time . Listen to how the narrator sets it up. Listen to the obvious stats and the positive spin they give it. Listen to the sound bites by the guys on the NFL network reeling you in to believe the hype. Watch all the time he has, watch players fall down near him. Watch the offensive line hold all day and defenders barely fight forward.
the Oakland game they were saying what accurate passer he was LOL. Think about it..Denver won 6 in a row with Tebow....NO, just not possible without help

31:12 TD against patriots, watch that a couple times, watch the player roll off him and the others poorly attack and tell me you don't think it was staged. Denver scores 23 points? really?

theres plenty in here. These are pro's, they can make plays look good. The NFL gets the best athletes.But if you watch these plays a second and 3rd time you see a different kind of timing.

Wait... so now all of the announcers and players are in on it as well ? Wow... just wow. :L

Gotta hand it to you though. It's a hell of a troll thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your excuse for this ?

I suppose Baldwin is just being instantaneously cocky here ? I of course don't think so.

Look at the Denver player act like a slow blind doofus just holding his arm out

stop lying to yourself

when you look at the play from the tv angle you see a couple guys with fake attempts missing him as well

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your excuse for this ?

I suppose Baldwin is just being instantaneously cocky here ? I of course don't think so.

Look at the Denver player act like a slow blind doofus just holding his arm out

stop lying to yourself

when you look at the play from the tv angle you see a couple guys with fake attempts missing him as well

lol, so that play was rigged because a tackler went up high and baldwin went underneath? :L

You really don't know a thing about football do you? I mean not one thing. :lol:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. There is one of two things going on here.

1. ram is just playing us and doesn't believe any of this nonsense. He is just creating controversial threads for attention/discussion

2. he really believes this and is just simply mentally ill.

Either way, it is pretty pathetic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. There is one of two things going on here.

1. ram is just playing us and doesn't believe any of this nonsense. He is just creating controversial threads for attention/discussion

2. he really believes this and is just simply mentally ill.

Either way, it is pretty pathetic.

Oh I've already said it's 1 for some time and now that he is basically saying the entire team for the Broncos intentionally laid down the whole game I know I'm right. He doesn't believe any of it. Probably came across some of it and looked at it out of curiosity and maybe meant to see what others thought, but after the reactions he is just caught up in the trolling and attention.

There is no way he believes that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I've already said it's 1 for some time and now that he is basically saying the entire team for the Broncos intentionally laid down the whole game I know I'm right. He doesn't believe any of it. Probably came across some of it and looked at it out of curiosity and maybe meant to see what others thought, but after the reactions he is just caught up in the trolling and attention.

There is no way he believes that.

Unless he is mentally ill.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you guys really looked at the videos yet or are you just going to keep babbling ?

or are you just trolling me now because you know its true and are just trying to get a reaction ?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you guys really looked at the videos yet or are you just going to keep babbling ?

or are you just trolling me now because you know its true and are just trying to get a reaction ?

K-Pax I believe you and don't forget if you have room for 1 more, bring me man. BTW how are the females in your planet. How long to get there, mapquest has it at 1000 light years?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K-Pax I believe you and don't forget if you have room for 1 more, bring me man. BTW how are the females in your planet. How long to get there, mapquest has it at 1000 light years?

LOL cut it out man.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you take a sport that is meant to be for entertainment and you watch all this film to find all these so called "conspiracy theories" to prove the NFL is rigged....... WOW

hD71F280B

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take a sport that is meant to be for entertainment and you watch all this film to find all these so called "conspiracy theories" to prove the NFL is rigged....... WOW

how illiterate are you ? make up your mind .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to lock this thread, should of locked it a while back. RamJackson stop this BS. I don't want to see you bring it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.