• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson Fans Are Convinced They Will STOMP Oklahoma, Who Is "WEAK" & OVERRATED from "Playing No One"

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a hell of a game. I still get worried the OU team that played Texas will show up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a hell of a game. I still get worried the OU team that played Texas will show up.

Yep. I think that team is gone, but we've been burned before. This team does have a different feel though.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww did the OP get his jimmies rustled on the internet? If I cared to look at the OU boards (which I don't) I bet your life I'd find the same inane drivel you dug up. Besides, the players don't give two shits what the fans think, but I bet Clemson's players have been paying attention to the smack talk your boys Tapper and Striker have been spouting...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you are saying, I'm worried that the Michigan State that played...
*shuffles through papers quickly*
God damn I can't find a game we didn't look like shit.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nb4 the "we didn't want to be there" excuse:lock1:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww did the OP get his jimmies rustled on the internet? If I cared to look at the OU boards (which I don't) I bet your life I'd find the same inane drivel you dug up. Besides, the players don't give two shits what the fans think, but I bet Clemson's players have been paying attention to the smack talk your boys Tapper and Striker have been spouting...

Yeah. They've been spouting so much smack talk. :L

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. They've been spouting so much smack talk. :L

My mistake; perhaps Tapper is just an idiot then (either that or he hasn't watched film very well):

You want to pressure him (Watson) the same way (referencing Mayfield) - try to get him out of the pocket and make him find some plays throwing the ball down the field. He wants to run instead of sitting in the pocket and finding his receivers and going through all of his reads, so we want to let the pass rushers go and have some fun out there.

On All-American LT Mitch Hyatt:

They just remind us of all offensive linemen in the country. The freshman - number 75. He looks like a true freshman, he's going to be very good. He's still young right now and has a lot to learn.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake; perhaps Tapper is just an idiot then (either that or he hasn't watched film very well):

On All-American LT Mitch Hyatt:

Bwahaha. You're one of the dumb fucks trolling Land Thieves! This is the exact same statement made by a dumb fuck crybaby Clemson troll on there. :laugh3:

Oh burn. That was so bad. Some of you Clemmy boys got some real thin skin. If this is smack talk to you, you need to get off your mama's titty.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahaha. You're one of the dumb fucks trolling Land Thieves! This is the exact same statement made by a dumb fuck crybaby Clemson troll on there. :laugh3:

Oh burn. That was so bad. Some of you Clemmy boys got some real thin skin. If this is smack talk to you, you need to get off your mama's titty.

Right, so he's an idiot then. Besides, I'm not the one pitching a fit when someone points out dumb shit their teams players say. One of the most arrogant plorsters on this board... and what exactly is Land Thieves?

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so he's an idiot then. Besides, I'm not the one pitching a fit when someone points out dumb shit their teams players say. One of the most arrogant plorsters on this board... and what exactly is Land Thieves?

First of all, he's not completely wrong. I have watched Watson play multiple times this year. Obviously he's really really good. He did not pass for over 3,500 yards for no reason. With that said, he very seldom sits in the pocket and progresses past his second read. If he gets to his second read and it is not open, he will start feeling for a crease to take off in. Tapper isn't completely wrong. I'm sorry if that hurts your little feelings.

Second of all, change your fuckin' tampon, Tammy. Nobody on this board has talked shit or trolled Clemson posters like you seem to think. If you think anything posted so far has been insufferable trolling and shit talk, you need to find somewhere else to post or change into your big boy pants. If anyone gets pissy when someone says anything besides "Clemson is AMAZING!!!" it's your dumb ass.

Third, I don't exactly have a reputation for being arrogant. You on the other hand, have suddenly made quite the reputation for yourself of being a thin skinned crybaby. Jesus dude, have a drink and chill the fuck out.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In truth, Clemson does have the best defensive line they have faced since Texas.
That part is 100% correct.

OU played some fairly shitty D-lines.
OU's biggest weakness by far and away is pass protection. They are A+ everywhere, but D- in pass protect.

The only team that OU beat with a good defensive line was Tennessee who roughed them up most of the game.
Their two best defensive linemen got hurt in the 2nd half and OU made the "miracle" comeback.

If Clemson shows up on the line, it will be another long day for OU.
I dont think OU can block the Clemson D-line if they are properly motivated and coached.

But, OU has had 30 days to find schemes to slow down the Clemson pass rush.
And OU can run the ball a little bit as well.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some ElTexan level shit right there man. You're better than this.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In truth, Clemson does have the best defensive line they have faced since Texas.
That part is 100% correct.

OU played some fairly shitty D-lines.
OU's biggest weakness by far and away is pass protection. They are A+ everywhere, but D- in pass protect.

The only team that OU beat with a good defensive line was Tennessee who roughed them up most of the game.
Their two best defensive linemen got hurt in the 2nd half and OU made the "miracle" comeback.

If Clemson shows up on the line, it will be another long day for OU.
I dont think OU can block the Clemson D-line if they are properly motivated and coached.

But, OU has had 30 days to find schemes to slow down the Clemson pass rush.
And OU can run the ball a little bit as well.

Oklahoma's O-line is completely different from the ones that faced Texas and Tennessee

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta admit, one of the funniest things about this college playoff season has been the Oklahoma Sooners trying desperately to play the underdog card.

It's not working.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comments, mostly from Clemson fans, from around the Internet.

First, let's start off with this gem:

Trevor Knight made an NFL roster and is named Landry Jones?

Continuing on:

Well, we shall see soon. Bring it! :cool2:

Holy fuck. Your jimmies are far beyond rustled. They're absolutely shredded.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few OU fans on tHoopla seem desperate to be the underdog, yet are convinced Clemson can't hold their jock. The duality of that plus the media and Vegas picking OU are making it rather amusing to witness.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few OU fans on tHoopla seem desperate to be the underdog, yet are convinced Clemson can't hold their jock. The duality of that plus the media and Vegas picking OU are making it rather amusing to witness.

I'm sure you're not referring to me. At no point have I ever made a post that I thought Oklahoma would blow Clemson out of the water. I have said from the start this game will be decided by 2 scores or less and most likely by turnovers, which is the reason I'm leaning towards Oklahoma.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seem to recall how everybody said OU had no chance against Bama's mighty D a couple seasons ago. Clemson is good. If OU is able to win this, we'll have beat the best to get to the NCG. Looking forward to a great game.