• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingore Feature is for People Like Jason Collins

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truelakerfan, have you learned your lesson? The website admin's, humiliated you, and rightly so for your racist thread. You need to offer the people a public apology. It's time to grow up, TLF. Attacking an entire race is just uncalled for.

Well, I don't know who is who or what is what.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND--SMAN IS A LAKER FAN AND LAKER FANS HATE HIM.
Laker Fans hate each other it's the way to go- I GUESS.

Maybe there are a lot of us. Only the Lakers fans I guess- half to them would put the other half on ignore.

It seems some troll gang is after me for being too much of a homer...

On the team page!

It's so fashionable to just hate, hate, and hate on the team nowadays- that shows you are a "real" fan if you hate half or more of the players. And of course, hate the coach, GM, Owner, etc. If you don't HATE as hard as they do- they call you a "troll." :lm:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know who is who or what is what.

Sman is just a troll that pretends to be a Lakers fan and will say anything to get noticed. The more he talks, the more shit comes out. Pay no attention to him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe there are a lot of us. Only the Lakers fans I guess- half to them would put the other half on ignore.

It seems some troll gang is after me for being too much of a homer...

On the team page!

It's so fashionable to just hate, hate, and hate on the team nowadays- that shows you are a "real" fan if you hate half or more of the players. And of course, hate the coach, GM, Owner, etc. If you don't HATE as hard as they do- they call you a "troll." :lm:

Sman only pretends to be a Lakers fan - and gives fans like you a bad name

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My life just became more pleasant with Sman and Heatmyshorts on my ignore list. Now I won't be tempted to argue with the POS

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, there is a lot of drama between these former CBS members. Entertainment at its finest. I retract my earlier statements. Ignoring is boring. I still think True Lakers Fan said it in jest. There is just no way someone can be racist when talking about NBA players.

Yeah, I have not used the IGNORE feature yet and it seems really chickish or Old Lady like to me. And then the BRAG about it. :yield:

But I guess if I had a reason to ignore somebody, I would.

I wouldn't ignore somebody over disagreement on what a team should do, or which players it should sign. But some appear to be headed down that road.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a habitual victim.

a victim of society

A victim of sobriety... :drink:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have not used the IGNORE feature yet and it seems really chickish or Old Lady like to me. And then the BRAG about it. :yield:

But I guess if I had a reason to ignore somebody, I would.

I wouldn't ignore somebody over disagreement on what a team should do, or which players it should sign. But some appear to be headed down that road.

I am not tolerant of abusive behaviour - Some in here are what you would call cyber bullies, like Sman - everything he says is for the purpose of instigating trouble, and trolling. Rather then wanting to argue and get myself worked up, I find it to be prudent atleast for the time being, but it is also an excellent opportunity to talk about them behind their back. In his case, I had trouble with him on cbs and had him banned a couple of times, so he is a bit bitter and trying to repay those times. At this point I simply want to move forward with some productive discussions that are fun and since the Heat won their last championships, their fans suddenly came out from under-neath their rocks with chips on their shoulders. I am really tired of the entire Heat Vs Lakers feud - even if the Heat win a few more championships, they will never catch up to the Lakers or enrich themselves with the deep history like the Lakers. Lebron is a cheap copy of Michael Jordan at the best and will never win 6 titles and will be lucky to get 3

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman only pretends to be a Lakers fan - and gives fans like you a bad name

TLF; Why haven't you been posting on the team page?

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perhaps sensitive to Ignore at the moment as on the Laker's team page threads; 2-3 guys just announce that they "had to put me on Ignore."

I guess I would miss their insults if I did likewise. They didn't really argue with me on any facts or positions.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only ignore fags... I don't mind gay people... And Hoorse is a fag... That is all...

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not tolerant of abusive behaviour - Some in here are what you would call cyber bullies, like Sman - everything he says is for the purpose of instigating trouble, and trolling. Rather then wanting to argue and get myself worked up, I find it to be prudent atleast for the time being, but it is also an excellent opportunity to talk about them behind their back. In his case, I had trouble with him on cbs and had him banned a couple of times, so he is a bit bitter and trying to repay those times. At this point I simply want to move forward with some productive discussions that are fun and since the Heat won their last championships, their fans suddenly came out from under-neath their rocks with chips on their shoulders. I am really tired of the entire Heat Vs Lakers feud - even if the Heat win a few more championships, they will never catch up to the Lakers or enrich themselves with the deep history like the Lakers. Lebron is a cheap copy of Michael Jordan at the best and will never win 6 titles and will be lucky to get 3

I got it. I follow you. So there are usurpers. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Maybe that's how I seem to have gotten caught up in this. They thought I was one of these types or they are those types?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it. I follow you. So there are usurpers. Wolves in sheep's clothing. Maybe that's how I seem to have gotten caught up in this. They thought I was one of these types or they are those types?

They had been on cbs sportsline for years, already when I joined and had been there for a few myself when they dismantled it, so the entire refugee camp from their is kind of like a feuding family being integrated into your and allowing them to curse and swear is a new novelty of abuse for them. Just duck and stay out of the cross fire - with any luck they will hit each other

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mbfpobHQ831rfi4oso1_250.gif

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnnnn....good way to straighten up this thread westendvol.. good thinking lol

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hysterical when someone says "I'm putting you on ignore." LOL....Is there a more feminine feature then that. Instead of saying "I'm going to ignore you," why don't you just say: "You Own me." I'm afraid of you. I'm sick of being humiliated and dominated by you. When you insult me I crumble into a pile of dust." LOL..

I think some Wuss, named Big Red Slugs, put me on "ignore"...What a little girl....Perhaps Big Red Slugs should become friends with Jason Collins.

Peace!!

Moron.

See now why Lakers fans on CBS didn't support your crazy gibberish.

Congrats, your stuff is on par with Simple Jack. Maybe one click above.

Putting you on ignore crazy talker. :lame: