• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Denver gets a Veteran QB, who is it?

If Denver gets a Veteran QB, who is it?

• Total voters

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here where free agency gets tricky this year.

I honestly think this is Drew Brees' last year, especially if he wins a Super Bowl.

All three of Minnesota's QBs are FAs this year and seeing how Keenum is playing, why in the world would they let Keenum be a free agent? Minnesota will likely sign Keenum and Bridgewater and let Bradford walk.

I believe the Redskins will pay Cousins whatever he wants because without Cousins, the Redskins are probably on the Browns level.

Eli Manning is probably not done yet. I don't think this is how he wants to go out.

Alex Smith is definitely not going to be the starter for the Chiefs next year. It's Patrick Mahomes' time.

I can't see the Bills letting Tyrod go after the disaster that is Nathan Peterman unless the Bills are ready to go to the draft for another QB.

With all that said, I see the only options for the Broncos as far as vet QBs go would be Sam Bradford, Eli Manning and Alex Smith. Out of those three, I'd say Alex Smith would be the best option. But, would Elway pass up the chance at bringing another Manning into Denver? I'm not too sure about that.

With picking in the top 5, do you even want to go the free agency route? I mean, there are bound to be a decent rookie QB at #5. More than likely, the Browns and Giants will draft a QB. Many experts are predicting at least 5 QBs drafted in the first round. Maybe the right question is who is the best rookie QB that fits with this offense?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the chances of getting a Veteran is pretty likely even if they are only a backup and we go QB in the draft, but if we go all out for a starter who do you see it being?
upload_2018-1-11_19-22-33.jpeg

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Orton might be looking to make a comeback.

Why get Orton when we have Kyle Orton Jr.?

brock-fumble.gif

We don't need 'em both.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Elway get's a chance at luck he will be a bronco .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get all this Luck talk.

Let's go grab Antonio Brown too.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
voted "other"…

FA QB Sean Mannion from the rams is due to hit the market…he's a winner, the "ALLTIME PAC12" QB AND HAS AN ACCURATE ROCKET FOR AN ARM!

this aint rocket science boys…guy's been minding his time on an NFL rising star team. He's available and i'm here today sell you a longterm deal.

what's it going to be?

an over-the-hill guy, a young unproven or a guy w/ history and a heart?

have your girl fax over a proposal to mine and let's get the Broncs "rolling forward" into the new year.

GL2U

@mrwallace2ku

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Julio Jones too pretty sure Elway can nab him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a pathway to Eli Manning -and judging from the coaching hires - the Broncos have more than one thing to sell Manning on coming. The Giants are the ones who need to start over. I think JE would welcome a trade with the Giants and a new contract for Manning.

I like Cousins as an athlete and competitor - I just think he will be priced over his true value.

I don't think John Elway is going to wait for a rookie QB to bloom into a team leader - and pro-bowl player. He is definitely going to want a vet while they see what Kelley has or Kelley and a new draft pick - fight it out for back up QB - hoping they develop later.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Elway completing his 5 year contract
3 years max then on to something else
With that said, I don't see him drafting a QB at 5 to develop

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here where free agency gets tricky this year.

I honestly think this is Drew Brees' last year, especially if he wins a Super Bowl.

All three of Minnesota's QBs are FAs this year and seeing how Keenum is playing, why in the world would they let Keenum be a free agent? Minnesota will likely sign Keenum and Bridgewater and let Bradford walk.

I believe the Redskins will pay Cousins whatever he wants because without Cousins, the Redskins are probably on the Browns level.

Eli Manning is probably not done yet. I don't think this is how he wants to go out.

Alex Smith is definitely not going to be the starter for the Chiefs next year. It's Patrick Mahomes' time.

I can't see the Bills letting Tyrod go after the disaster that is Nathan Peterman unless the Bills are ready to go to the draft for another QB.

With all that said, I see the only options for the Broncos as far as vet QBs go would be Sam Bradford, Eli Manning and Alex Smith. Out of those three, I'd say Alex Smith would be the best option. But, would Elway pass up the chance at bringing another Manning into Denver? I'm not too sure about that.

With picking in the top 5, do you even want to go the free agency route? I mean, there are bound to be a decent rookie QB at #5. More than likely, the Browns and Giants will draft a QB. Many experts are predicting at least 5 QBs drafted in the first round. Maybe the right question is who is the best rookie QB that fits with this offense?
Eli would be the best bet for winning another championship. He has the competitiveness and killer instinct Alex Smith lacks. That and Eli isn't afraid to throw deep.