• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots vs NY Giants Sunday, November 26, 2023 1:00 PM (FOX)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

You know why BB won't activate him?? Because he could be the razor across BB's throat. Bring him in and he starts the team on a winning streak and the Patriots finish 7-10. Malik wins five of the last sevenand even Kraft has to ask why he was on the PS for the first 10. The only thing that BB can say is, "He wasn't ready." Then comes the cruise missiles. He certainly was better than everyone that was on the 53 man roster.

BB and BOB have lost this team. The last thing that they want is for 68 players to get behind a QB that they were too egotistical to start.

Bill hasn't ever lost like he's lost over the past two years. It could very well be that the pressure on him to succeed is more than he can mentally handle at 71 years old. I'm heading for 74 but I know that I'm nowhere near the same man I was at 54. Bill isn't the same man he was at 51 either.
We, as fans, see the changes in Bill and each of us thinks we also see what his problems are. Makes one wonder if the 81 year old owner isn't seeing it or just doesn't want to believe that the road ahead is much shorter than the road behind?
Saleh just benched Zach Wilson. Demoted him to 3rd string.
If Boyle out plays Wilson should Saleh be fired?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We, as fans, see the changes in Bill and each of us thinks we also see what his problems are. Makes one wonder if the 81 year old owner isn't seeing it or just doesn't want to believe that the road ahead is much shorter than the road behind?
I don't know him personally.
I'm not on the inside of Patriots organization.
I don't get to watchpractice.
I don't listen to reporters.
I don't know when you are enlightened or when you are full of shit!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cunningham plays all the time. It's called practice.
But not with the first team. Can never get an accurate look watching him practice with backups and wannabes. Same for Zappe and Grier

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cunningham plays all the time. It's called practice. If you play well when the lights aren't bright you get to play when they are. It's the one part of the BB rules that works pretty well. It's how BB knew Brady was capable of replacing Bledsoe (even though Bledsoe was in complete denial).

On a side note: I always thought it was comical Bledsoe felt lied to because he was told being injured wouldn't cost him his starting position. It didn't, being outplayed caused him being replaced.
https://x.com/_AndrewCallahan/status/1726616429276123401?s=20https://x.com/_AndrewCallahan/status/1726616429276123401?s=20

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saleh just benched Zach Wilson. Demoted him to 3rd string.
If Boyle out plays Wilson should Saleh be fired?
He should be fired regardless but I doubt Zach getting chance after chance was his decision, it was likely the GM making that decision.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

You know why BB won't activate him?? Because he could be the razor across BB's throat. Bring him in and he starts the team on a winning streak and the Patriots finish 7-10. Malik wins five of the last sevenand even Kraft has to ask why he was on the PS for the first 10.

So you think Bill WANTS to lose to protect his ego? Rather than go on a win streak, save his job, and his legacy? If Malik is so awesome Bill could beat Shula's record next season.

Holy fuck!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Bill WANTS to lose to protect his ego? Rather than go on a win streak, save his job, and his legacy?
NO. The question would be raised and repeated a thousand times and ways.

"Why didn't you start him three, four, five or six games ago? Your opinion was that Mac was so much better??" So much easier to be the one holding the razor than the one with it at your throat!!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO. The question would be raised and repeated a thousand times and ways.

"Why didn't you start him three, four, five or six games ago? Your opinion was that Mac was so much better??" So much easier to be the one holding the razor than the one with it at your throat!!

You've said repeatedly that the game has passed BB by. I got news for you. It's passed you by too. Some of the shit you come up with is the exact opposite of what it means to be competitive.

The fact that you think Bill gives a fuck what anybody might think about him rather than winning is laughable.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not with the first team. Can never get an accurate look watching him practice with backups and wannabes. Same for Zappe and Grier
But if the coaches are watching him and HE is making mistakes, it doesn't matter if he is playing first team or 3rd.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if the coaches are watching him and HE is making mistakes, it doesn't matter if he is playing first team or 3rd.

Exactly. Or maybe the guy will ultimately end up being a great QB but he's simply not ready yet and Bill doesn't want to put him in a no-win situation.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think Bill gives a fuck what anybody might think about him rather than winning is laughable.
Bill's come to a point where what people think and say does make a difference. Especially the ones that buy tickets and refreshments. His boss is listening too. That 13,000 person waiting list to get tickets has dwindled and will continue to do so. When season ticket holder (6%) don't renew, Kraft is listening and I'm sure that he's passed that bit of news onto BB.

Every coach wants to win. Problem is, they don't help themselves with every decision they make. BB has not been making very many good ones since his win ticket left town.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill's come to a point where what people think and say does make a difference. Especially the ones that buy tickets and refreshments. His boss is listening too. That 13,000 person waiting list to get tickets has dwindled and will continue to do so. When season ticket holder (6%) don't renew, Kraft is listening and I'm sure that he's passed that bit of news onto BB.

Every coach wants to win. Problem is, they don't help themselves with every decision they make. BB has not been making very many good ones since his win ticket left town.
Here's a spin I had not heard...

So, who would be the next HC of the Patriots if they decide to move on from Belichick?
Well, they made a deal with Jerod Mayo for him to remain and become the HC in waiting until a time that Belichick retires. But there continue to be rumors of the Patriots trading for former Patriot great Mike Vrable, who is the HC of the Titans.
Could the Patriots pull the rug out from Mayo after convincing him to remain? You betcha. If they did it to Tom Brady, they can do it to Mayo. A few years ago, I reported here that the Patriots had a three-year deal to keep Brady in New England. And that it was the Krafts, NOT Belichick, who pulled the deal, opting to go year-to-year.
I had spoken to a friend of the Bradys, who revealed this information. Tom E. Curran of NBC Sports Boston confirmed this and added that Robert Kraft made Belichick break the news to Brady.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a spin I had not heard...

So, who would be the next HC of the Patriots if they decide to move on from Belichick?
Well, they made a deal with Jerod Mayo for him to remain and become the HC in waiting until a time that Belichick retires. But there continue to be rumors of the Patriots trading for former Patriot great Mike Vrable, who is the HC of the Titans.
Could the Patriots pull the rug out from Mayo after convincing him to remain? You betcha. If they did it to Tom Brady, they can do it to Mayo. A few years ago, I reported here that the Patriots had a three-year deal to keep Brady in New England. And that it was the Krafts, NOT Belichick, who pulled the deal, opting to go year-to-year.
I had spoken to a friend of the Bradys, who revealed this information. Tom E. Curran of NBC Sports Boston confirmed this and added that Robert Kraft made Belichick break the news to Brady.

But but but…..Bill is a piece of shit loser of a coach and a terrible human being. And Bob Kraft is a god.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The player's did a poll which coach they wanted to play for. Tomlin, McDaniel, Campbell and Reid top 4. Hoody was near the very bottom where only 2% picked him

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Cunningham hasn't played or practiced as a QB since the Raiders game.

Yesterday, Bill took him aside and said, "Be prepared to play QB Sunday." He also said the same thing to Mac, Zap and Grier.

What are the chances that each will play a quarter?????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Cunningham hasn't played or practiced as a QB since the Raiders game.

Yesterday, Bill took him aside and said, "Be prepared to play QB Sunday." He also said the same thing to Mac, Zap and Grier.

What are the chances that each will play a quarter?????
BB: Yeah, that’s right. What? You think I tell them not to be ready? ‘Don’t worry about this one, just take the week off’. Every day, every game, that’s what we come in here for. Every day. There are goals that we try to accomplish every day and we try to accomplish them. Every day.