• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Marcus Peters Will Be Traded to the Rams

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade cannot be evaluated until we know the picks KC gets back. Marcus Peters had a lot of INTs but a lot of those were terrible throws or tips he happened to be in right place for, they weren't brilliant coverage INTs. I'm not saying he is bad, but acting like he is a greatest DB ever is just highlight film orgasm. If KC got back multiple or a high pick it might not be such a bad idea especially if there is some behind scenes thing here.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib seems like a player you probably don't wanna fuck with. Peter just seems cray cray.

Talib is a straight up gang fuck.....Peters seems just to be a complete headcase. There are rumblings that Talib will be cut and SF will grab him in FA - I say I want no part of that piece of shit.

It looks like the interest in Peters across the league was lukewarm at best - which again shows you that not only are teams wary of taking on troublemakers, but perhaps they don't view him as highly as some of his 'stats' indicate.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could very well be. Dude hasn't shown himself to be some lockdown corner, and a lot of the turnovers I see are just piss-poor throws, ie, he's in the right place at the right time.

Then there is that whole idiocy about him.....

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib is a straight up gang fuck.....Peters seems just to be a complete headcase. There are rumblings that Talib will be cut and SF will grab him in FA - I say I want no part of that piece of shit.

It looks like the interest in Peters across the league was lukewarm at best - which again shows you that not only are teams wary of taking on troublemakers, but perhaps they don't view him as highly as some of his 'stats' indicate.

A straight up gang fuck eh. I recall the same shit said about DeSean Jackson before he came to DC. Jackson was/is a knucklehead no doubt, but a gangbanger, no, just no. It was just bullshit talk from Eagles fans riding triflin Chip Kelly's jock.

Far as Peters. I don't see the greatness that some others do. Lots of peeps, including his father it seems, can see the cray cray and it goes way back apparently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.68b13f1c20ca

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi-res-85ca2f63f7da4b00ec47e905f3c79998_crop_north.jpg

Welcome to the Ramily!
Not a team player and a locker room distraction.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the other half of the story.

Throw in Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska in that mix, too. Most of the Big 8 territory has a Chiefs following.

The vast majority of Chiefs fans I see online are upset atm, though.

I've always had no love the Chiefs or the Donkeys

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he seems a model teammate to you?

Someone who has talents and attributes to be a leader and building block for the franchise?
I couldn't tell you that, as I don't know Marcus Peters as a person. If fact I can say that I don't know any NFL player perspnally.