• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Marcus Peters Will Be Traded to the Rams

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, he suffered that calf strain 6 weeks ago. i'm not sure that would still have been effecting his play the last couple of weeks and Peters himself just said again on Sunday that his poor play has nothing to do with any injury.

Well, he's been average. Not poor.

Norman struggled when he first arrived in Washington as well. Sometimes that seems to happen with DB's in a new scheme. I think he'll come around.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think the Rams fleeced anybody back in March. Teams that could be in contention are normally best off taking some chances. If they don't then it's likely 1 of the contenders that does take a chance will improve enough to go past them. The Rams took some chances with Cooks, Suh, Talib, and Peters. Without those moves it's unlikely the Rams would have started 8-0. Peters has played poorly. Most of that is him but Phillips also has to take a share of the blame in the way Peters has been used. I don't regret the decision. Plenty of decisions don't work out and the bottom line is if the Rams had someone better than Peters that player would be playing.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magically expect Peters to get 'good' again, once Talib returns after the bird day weekend...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Michael Thomas tried calling Peters after the game but there was no coverage.