• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boy oh boy, Sheldon Richardson is a real bright one. About as sharp as a bowling ball.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone (Hammer excluded) would say deflating footballs is worse. What I am saying is what Brady is accused of had A DIRECT FUCKING EFFECT on the game, commiting these types of crimes off the field has no effect on the game. Is it more of a black eye, sure it is but for the integrity of the game CHEATING is worse.
actually, it didnt.

wanna know how i know?

2nd half of the colts game he was a monster, as he was in the superbowl.

for your theory to hold water, his play would have had to suffer as a result of "legal balls" being forced upon him.

his play greatly improved.

also, if you think BRADY asking a puff of air be removed had MORE of an impact on EVERY TEAM than say, the refs not having a system in place at all to gauge, compare, record and validate game balls...you need to re-evaluate your stance.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what I'll stick with not even Jerry will sign him you take the other side of the argument and will make a bet on who's right.

So you take "he never plays in NFL again"

and I take "he plays in Dallas next year" ?

What kind of odds you givin?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, it didnt.

wanna know how i know?

for your theory to hold water, his play would have had to suffer as a result of "legal balls" being forced upon him.

also, if you think BRADY asking a puff of air be removed had MORE of an impact on EVERY TEAM than say, the refs not having a system in place at all to gauge, compare, record and validate game balls...you need to re-evaluate your stance.

All the deflated balls were in the first half, were they not?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, it didnt.

wanna know how i know?

Considering there is strong evidence Badu and Co have been deflating balls for years your small sample size doesn't mean much. 10 years vs. 2 quarters. Yes it help Brady or he would no have done it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you take "he never plays in NFL again"

and I take "he plays in Dallas next year" ?

What kind of odds you givin?

If he doesn't play all bets are off because we'll never know. I'm saying he won't play for Dallas

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering there is strong evidence Badu and Co have been deflating balls for years your small sample size doesn't mean much. 10 years vs. 2 quarters. Yes it help Brady or he would no have done it.
facts >>> a guy with a keyboard guessing, who may be masturbating.

of course it helped brady. its a psychological thing.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm, he will be in jail and not playing? i guess missing from the field is worse than 1 psi.

what was i thinking??

you people are despicable if you think air out of a ball is worse than 143 mph with a 12 year old, a loaded gun, and smoking blunts.

you are literally saying child endangerment is a lesser evil than a puff of air...yes, you are saying that.

"but what did that have to do with the actual game?"

idiocy, pure idiocy.

i cant wait for you to cite "integrity of the game"...

I just want to reiterate that you have the reading comprehension of a monkey.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facts >>> a guy with a keyboard guessing, who may be masturbating.

of course it helped brady. its a psychological thing.

In one post you say deflating balls didn't help then in your next post here you say vital did. Too much smoke effecting that brain of yours, or did you go to the Brady school of lying?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
monkeys dont do postgraduate study.

They can, however, post on here.

monkey-computer-user.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't play all bets are off because we'll never know. I'm saying he won't play for Dallas

Ok, I can agree with you there. I wouldn't take that bet.
I thought you said "his days are over in the NFL".

But hey, you have to admit that you wouldn't be 'holy shit, they did what' if he DID get signed.....right?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I can agree with you there. I wouldn't take that bet.
I thought you said "his days are over in the NFL".

But hey, you have to admit that you wouldn't be 'holy shit, they did what' if he DID get signed.....right?

I did say his days in the NFL are over, I think the league will give him a year off, and if/ when they allow him back no one touches him. Even Jerry. Keep in mind Jerry wasn't the only one interested in Hardy.

Also NO I wouldn't be shocked if Jerry signed him but I'd be pissed. Jerry has taken flack for signing Hardy, so the same way Irvin made Jerry shy away from drafting Moss I see the Hardy flack effecting Jerrys signing in the next couple of years. In about five years I wouldn't say Jerry won't sign a Sheldon type.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Jets how smart do they look mow for drafting Williams. For my money he should have went #1 overall.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say his days in the NFL are over, I think the league will give him a year off, and if/ when they allow him back no one touches him. Even Jerry. Keep in mind Jerry wasn't the only one interested in Hardy.

Also NO I wouldn't be shocked if Jerry signed him but I'd be pissed. Jerry has taken flack for signing Hardy, so the same way Irvin made Jerry shy away from drafting Moss I see the Hardy flack effecting Jerrys signing in the next couple of years. In about five years I wouldn't say Jerry won't sign a Sheldon type.

well I sure as shit hope Jerry isn't still runnin' shit in 5 years

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I sure as shit hope Jerry isn't still runnin' shit in 5 years
Well as years pass Steven takes more and more controll, hopefully soon Jerry just gives his wallet to Steven, and sits in his booth to watch the games. I guess he can still make his nephew clean his glasses.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can add Washington as a possible landing spot for Richardson .
They signed Jounior Gadette today.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as years pass Steven takes more and more controll, hopefully soon Jerry just gives his wallet to Steven, and sits in his booth to watch the games. I guess he can still make his nephew clean his glasses.

Steven already owns a large portion of the team, yes? His time is near and I have a feeling it'll be a good move. No more Dimitrious Underwood and Spelman type pickups.