• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boy oh boy, Sheldon Richardson is a real bright one. About as sharp as a bowling ball.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that these guys will out earn what most people make in their lives in a very short amount of time and they are barely intelligent enough to remember to breathe.

Yet, and here is the part that BUGS MY ASS, they have had a free ride at college and supposedly an education all because they play football (or pick your sport)......

And some kid who would have really used the free ride properly is left window shopping.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt anyone (Hammer excluded) would say deflating footballs is worse. What I am saying is what Brady is accused of had A DIRECT FUCKING EFFECT on the game, commiting these types of crimes off the field has no effect on the game. Is it more of a black eye, sure it is but for the integrity of the game CHEATING is worse.

Yet in the game in question, he was actually better in the second half with the properly inflated balls I seem to recall.

So what effect exactly was that?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet in the game in question, he was actually better in the second half with the properly inflated balls I seem to recall.

So what effect exactly was that?

Small sample size versus many games using the deflator.
Simple question for you. If it didn't help why fuck with the balls after they have been provided to the refs?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small sample size versus many games using the deflator.
Simple question for you. If it didn't help why fuck with the balls after they have been provided to the refs?

Assuming it was done in all games? No proof of that.

No proof of much in fact.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming it was done in all games? No proof of that.

No proof of much in fact.

Never did I say all games, but there is evidence it has been a ongoing practice at home. Now I can't say it was every home hame but common sense leads me to believe it happened more often than not.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did I say all games, but there is evidence it has been a ongoing practice at home. Now I can't say it was every home hame but common sense leads me to believe it happened more often than not.

I could honestly see it benefiting a running back who was fumble prone. Easier to squeeze. Harder to fumble.

But this is all focused on passing. And the one FOR SURE game where they KNOW the pressures were different in respective halves of a game point to Brady being better with the legal balls.

In the end though, I think it's all chicken shit BS......

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could honestly see it benefiting a running back who was fumble prone. Easier to squeeze. Harder to fumble.

But this is all focused on passing. And the one FOR SURE game where they KNOW the pressures were different in respective halves of a game point to Brady being better with the legal balls.

In the end though, I think it's all chicken shit BS......

The lack of fumbles has been discussed. I argued the softer balls are also easier to catch.

I will agree the whole thing is overblown and the four games is over kill. I truly think if Brady was more cooperative his suspension would be less games maybe only a fine and there would have been no team penality. I think Goodell took the Pats and Brady's action as if they flipped him the finger.

This is just my opinion and nothing else.

Last edited:

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of fumbles has been discussed. I argued the softer balls are also easier to catch.

I will agree the whole thing is overblown and the four games is over kill. I truly think if Brady was more cooperative his suspension would be less games maybe only a fine and there would have been no team penality. I think Goodell took the Pats and Brady's action as if they flipped him the finger.

This is just my opinion and nothing else.

I personally think that is the issue, more than the act itself. If Brady just came out and said I let the equipment guys know that I like the footballs a certain way and they made it that way and I take full responsibility etc etc, then I do not think it would have turned into what it has turned into.

Brady, has pretty much thrown everyone under the bus, and that is essentially the problem. It is no longer about the deflating of balls. It is essentially no big deal and everyone knows it. Including Brady (and belichick), which is what makes what he is doing that much more insidious.

Think about it. The only one that is really making a big giant deal about this is Brady (and Belichick.) If, it is not the big deal that we all know it isn't, then what is the deal with Brady throwing everyone under the bus? Isn't that, pretty much classless?

He has found himself in situation ala Alex Rodriquez. A Rod denied it all from the beginning. In the process (more than likely on the advice of a lawyer) threw everyone and anyone under the bus with the hopes that they could never prove a thing.

Brady destroyed his cell (probably on the advice of a lawyer) and they come up with all of these lame excuses. Like....weight? That, is what offended the investigators and the reason why Ted Wells claimed it is MORE THAN LIKELY. Reason, it was MORE THAN LIKELY is because of the LACK OF COOPERATION.

That, is what the issue is. Not the deflating of balls. Pats fans will not get it. We get it. I am sick of this stupid issue, and so is everyone else. If Brady does not cop to what we all know he did, then the 4 games may very well remain.

I hope it doesn't. I hope he plays, but this we against the world crap the Pats will take on will make me sick. That is for sure.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Jets release him and Seattle signs him for a 1 year league minimum deal. Guys got talent.

And 143 with a 12 year old pffft. Kids need to toughin up these days anyway. If it was a 10 year old and we were talking like.... 145!!! then it'd be SERIOUS!