• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boy oh boy, Sheldon Richardson is a real bright one. About as sharp as a bowling ball.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven already owns a large portion of the team, yes? His time is near and I have a feeling it'll be a good move. No more Dimitrious Underwood and Spelman type pickups.
I don't know of Steven has ownership or not. It would be a wise way to pass the team along and avoid inheritance taxes.

Time to Google.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know of Steven has ownership or not. It would be a wise way to pass the team along and avoid inheritance taxes.

Time to Google.

Yeah, I think he Charlotte own a good piece of the action. Plus they sit at the table when shit goes down.

Charlotte_Jones_Anderson24.JPG

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think he Charlotte own a good piece of the action. Plus they sit at the table when shit goes down.

Charlotte_Jones_Anderson24.JPG

Can't find anywhere that his kids are Co owners. Far as I can tell Jerry owns the team and his kids all have leadership positions.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Sheldon is at least owning up to his transgressions, unlike Tom.

Um, I think he had a little assistance from the police on that one. Cripes.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a moron. For all those who are chanting from the "but this type of behavior does not affect the integrity of the game" song sheet, I propose the following point of analysis:
Put the "game" aside for a minute and ask yourself: Players who engage in such heinous behavior are not affecting the integrity of the NFL as a whole? The image of the game? What are you going to tell your children, and the children of your children, and the children of your children's children? It's ok for the NFL to draft such morons?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a moron. For all those who are chanting from the "but this type of behavior does not affect the integrity of the game" song sheet, I propose the following point of analysis:
Put the "game" aside for a minute and ask yourself: Players who engage in such heinous behavior are not affecting the integrity of the NFL as a whole? The image of the game? What are you going to tell your children, and the children of your children, and the children of your children's children? It's ok for the NFL to draft such morons?

If we have to tell you how to raise your kids maybe you shouldn't have any.

If I drive drunk and kill someone how the fuck is my employer the blame. That's on me and me alone, owN your baggage and stop blaming others for your fuck ups.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I drive drunk and kill someone how the fuck is my employer the blame. That's on me and me alone, owN your baggage and stop blaming others for your fuck ups.

Your employer is not to blame.

But public image of your employer is.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmm, interesting take Manster. You getting mad about a very simple scenario that I presented is not going to make your case any stronger. You missed the point - integrity of the game is what everyone is screaming about, which taken a step further alludes to the integrity of the league, and their players, on and off the field.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were you perched on the same pedestal when it came to Aaron Hernandez?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
integrity of the game/
20 year old multi millionaires coming from the backgrounds many of them come from, and been coddled since they were in the 9th grade??

shoot....I think the overall average is pretty good all things considered

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, interesting take Manster. You getting mad about a very simple scenario that I presented is not going to make your case any stronger. You missed the point - integrity of the game is what everyone is screaming about, which taken a step further alludes to the integrity of the league, and their players, on and off the field.

Not mad at all just calling your take bullshit. Sorry but cheating on the field of play is more damaging to the game than any crime off of the field. Yes murder, r*pe, pediaphiles and assists are worse crimes than cheating in a game but cheating to win is worse for said sport.

Trust me if I was given a choice to forget who did what between Tom and Aaron I'd say let Tom off of the hook. I'd let Tom go long before I'd let many other players for their screw-ups. In life Josh Brent was worse than what Tom did. Hardy is worse than what Tom did, but on the field Toms cheating is worse.

Now just because I disagree with doesn't mean I'm mad. I've already stated quite a few times Tom was over punished. I also think he brought this on by not cooperating, I really believe if he handed over his phone he'd have been given a fine and nothing else. No team fine. No lost draft pick.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's affected your Patriot fandom in what way?

As a fan, I was actually more disappointed with the deflategate scandal than AH, because it could have been easily avoided with more honesty from the outset. As has been noted, off the field shenanigans by players can happen to any team, sometimes you never see the whole package until they cross the line and do something stupid. Yes, Hernandez behavior affects the integrity of the team and the NFL at large.
BTW, I was not comparing deflategate to other off field scandals, just giving the opinion that both affect the integrity of the game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mad at all just calling your take bullshit. Sorry but cheating on the field of play is more damaging to the game than any crime off of the field. Yes murder, r*pe, pediaphiles and assists are worse crimes than cheating in a game but cheating to win is worse for said sport.

Trust me if I was given a choice to forget who did what between Tom and Aaron I'd say let Tom off of the hook. I'd let Tom go long before I'd let many other players for their screw-ups. In life Josh Brent was worse than what Tom did. Hardy is worse than what Tom did, but on the field Toms cheating is worse.

Now just because I disagree with doesn't mean I'm mad. I've already stated quite a few times Tom was over punished. I also think he brought this on by not cooperating, I really believe if he handed over his phone he'd have been given a fine and nothing else. No team fine. No lost draft pick.

Just because you don't agree does not make my take is bullshit. See my response to Money's post for further clarification of what I'm saying.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is going to be out of the league.

He's really good. Another team would pick him up real quick even if he doesn't play this year.

But you have to give credit when it's due, he worked hard for this one.

Excessive speed over 100 MPH
Evading arrest by a high speed chase.
With a gun in the car
And weed
AND HIS KID!!

It takes work to be that stupid.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really good. Another team would pick him up real quick even if he doesn't play this year.

But you have to give credit when it's due, he worked hard for this one.

Excessive speed over 100 MPH
Evading arrest by a high speed chase.
With a gun in the car
And weed
AND HIS KID!!

It takes work to be that stupid.

You can't play when your indefinitely suspended. He is likely done for this season & is one more screwup from being out of the league longer.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The DA in charge of this case must be a Jets' fan. He's claiming it would be hard to prove child endangerment. THE DUDE WAS GOING 140 MILES PER HOUR!!! THERE'S NOTHING TO PROVE!

Bull ***t that he wasn't charged.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sheesh...Do we really have to turn every thread into a Deflategate thread? Come on Patriot fans you want people to stop talking about it then maybe you guys should set the example and just stop talking about it. This is an individual player off the field making a decision to endanger the life of a child...Let's just stop with the childish posts as this is a serious matter at hand here. No the team should not be punished for something a player did off the field that did not actually affect a game. He will be punished plenty.

Also stop with the crap that Deflategate is being punished more than that of a player doing domestic violence. The last few players caught doing those things sat out an entire year. How is 4 games equal to that of an entire season? Stop being so dramatic.

How about you just address the one guy who made the comment?