• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where does THIS rank among all-time lows for you as a Bears fan?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

I gotta say. I didn't think we'd be "mathematically" alive going into the final two weeks or have a shot at 8 wins.

They did it, again.
Mathematically alive? Shit, after Week 4, just about all of us were convinced we'd be in line for the top two picks in the draft. Somehow this season has slowly morphed into a competitive one. This despite the fact that our offense continues to remain an enigma wrapped around a mystery. We're three chokes away from securing a friggin playoff spot!!

Our defense has really come on and it's fair to say it's currently a bonified top 10, even pushing into top 5 territory. Poles largely made up for that horrendous failure of a Claypool trade last year with an almost complete reversal regarding the Sweat trade. Ours was already a defense on the upswing prior to acquiring Sweat. He's since helped take it to another level. It can easily be argued that we're one more Edge freak away from being the fiercest defense in the NFC, if not the entire league. Now if we can just get this goddamn offense going.........

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears have a solid base, the just lack top shelf talent in several positions.
They showed they were too young this year. Next year, if they can add another weapon in the passing game, another starting quality DE, and preferably a better QB, and this team starts to look interesting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully, I think the day I wrote this truly may have been "rock bottom" for this era of Bears football. Never say "never". However, I feel good in saying that.

That first month was fucking brutal. lol

This was written before the Denver collapse, too.