• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest game of the regular season

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel Wilson is black and Native American. His old man was an Ivy League product lawyer before he died on account of diabetes. I don't know what race Colin Kaepernick falls into, but he's ugly and looks like Klinger from M.A.S.H. There are 7, or 8, "black" starting QBs in the NFL. Which, I assume is more than the "white" starting corners.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't play dumb, you just made a purposefully inflammatory post:

"It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?"

Don't try to back-track now. You put that out there for all to see.

Yep, that part too. Why, "if you had to guess" would you say he has one white parent? Because he's intelligent? Plays QB?

Again, don't try to play dumb now and pretend that you didn't mean anything offensive by it. You obviously love stirring the pot and getting under people's skin (and really, how pathetic is that? guess some people never really grow up...), but I gotta draw the line when you start bringing race into your pot-stirring tactics. There's simply no place for that here.

Call me sensitive if you want, but I clearly wasn't the first to notice. And you can't say we're ganging up on you- GVSU and I aren't exactly "buds" when it comes to our little message board community. So clearly your comments were taken offensively by more than just one guy...

Not that I give a shit about Muzz, but he didnt start this with race. All he said was QB's are smarter than other positions. Then the race crap blew up because of that. This started go into race until someone else brought it in.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the quote from before that somehow was racist.

The Math is there even for the dumbest football player.....They understand 9-7 and 11-5.....They don't understand much more then that unless they play QB......Both teams will give it their all, I'm just afraid this is the same ole Lions.

That wasnt racist. GSVU took "QB's are smart" and took it to that means black people are dumb..

Thats a pretty negative stereotype, so are you saying football players are stupid or black people, since qb is a predominantly white position currently. Either way thats quite the generalization.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a pretty negative stereotype, so are you saying football players are stupid or black people, since qb is a predominantly white position currently. Either way thats quite the generalization.

I don't think he mentioned race at all at first.. Still a bad assumption that football players are stupid..

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That wasnt racist. GSVU took "QB's are smart" and took it to that means black people are dumb..

I don't disagree with that, but after he was questioned by GVSU he took that opportunity to make a totally racist statement.

I just don't see any reason to go there...

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with that, but after he was questioned by GVSU he took that opportunity to make a totally racist statement.

I agree 100%.. We all should just drop it and accept muzzler for what he is.. :L

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can agree with that.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're all on the same page and that it's best to just leave it be and move on.

I didn't care for the comment, but I'm sure I also probably over-reacted.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I said football players were dumb except QBs.....Don't think I ever mentioned Black White or Chinese and in case Redskin fans are reading this I didn't mention Native Americans either.

It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?

I really like Russell Wilson. Is he Black or White? If I had to guess he has a white parent and a black parent.....Does that make me racist by stating the obvious?:laugh3:

Wow racist much? Damn.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he mentioned race at all at first.. Still a bad assumption that football players are stupid..

He didnt, he said all football players except qbs are stupid and I said he was making quite a generalization and stereotyping hard, then he made a racist statement, so I guess I was onto something. Its really not needed in 2013.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I took it to mean exactly what he ended up saying.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most football players are dumb. Most football players ate black. Correlation is not causation. A lot of quarterbacks are pretty dumb as well. It probably has a lot to do with guys coming from situations where they see sports as the only opportunity. Also once a guy is getting recruited by big time programs at 15 they often slack in school. So you have guys often coming from low income settings with an extra incentive to stay dumb. Low income really does breed idiots whether I'm the trailers or the projects. It's amazing the impact culture and the thought patterns we grow up with have.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dialogue
Muzzer
Football players are dumb unless they play qb
Gvsu
So is that a negative stereotype about football players or blacks since most qbs are white?

Muzzer
Most football players are dumb, race has nothing to do with it.

But then he goes and says exactly what he didnt earlier and exactly what I asked when I read between the lines, also saying that yes he thinks race has everything to do with it when he says but why are most quarterbacks white?

I dont know muzzer, you tell us since according to you race has nothing to do with it and you arent making narrow minded, racist statements?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most football players are dumb. Most football players ate black. Correlation is not causation. A lot of quarterbacks are pretty dumb as well. It probably has a lot to do with guys coming from situations where they see sports as the only opportunity. Also once a guy is getting recruited by big time programs at 15 they often slack in school. So you have guys often coming from low income settings with an extra incentive to stay dumb. Low income really does breed idiots whether I'm the trailers or the projects. It's amazing the impact culture and the thought patterns we grow up with have.

Most are black, except a select few positions, one of which is qb. They are apparently smart compared to other football players.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw dumb and uneducated are two different things. Many football players are uneducated as they choose to focuse on sports and not school, that does not necessarily equate to stupidity.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt, he said all football players except qbs are stupid and I said he was making quite a generalization and stereotyping hard, then he made a racist statement, so I guess I was onto something. Its really not needed in 2013.

I think hell done gone froze over.

I'm in complete agreement with GVSU on this one...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I give a shit about Muzz, but he didnt start this with race. All he said was QB's are smarter than other positions. Then the race crap blew up because of that. This started go into race until someone else brought it in.

You are incorrect again sir. I asked muzzer what he meant by it since he was clearly either making negative remarks about blacks or football players and I asked for his clarification hoping he had just mistyped, Unfortunately I was wrong. I did not bring race into it. It was already implied by muzzer and confirmed by him in a later post. Just because muzzer didnt use the word black or white does not mean he didnt bring race into this, because he did.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are incorrect again sir. I asked muzzer what he meant by it since he was clearly either making negative remarks about blacks or football players and I asked for his clarification hoping he had just mistyped, Unfortunately I was wrong. I did not bring race into it. It was already implied by muzzer and confirmed by him in a later post. Just because muzzer didnt use the word black or white does not mean he didnt bring race into this, because he did.

Dude no he didnt. He said QB's are smarter than other football players. You assumed that meant black people are dumb. Someone damn sure brought race up and may be racist, but I dont think that person is Muzzer.