• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest game of the regular season

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which game do you think would be the bbiggest win or the most important game of the second half of the year? Pretty sure it comes down to this weekend and thanksgiving. Personally I think the Thanksgivinggame because iI think gb is the bigger threat.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a bigger win, IMO. Road games, against playoff contenders are games you can steal. Home games, against everyone, are games you should win, if you want to be a playoff contender. The GB game on Turkey Day could end up being a bigger game than tomorrows, but it wouldn't be a bigger win. (The Bengal game was a bigger loss than the Cowboys game was a big win, if that makes sense)

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an overtime game would qualify as a 'bigger' game.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Math is there even for the dumbest football player.....They understand 9-7 and 11-5.....They don't understand much more then that unless they play QB......Both teams will give it their all, I'm just afraid this is the same ole Lions.

I'm going with the Bears because I've watched over 30 years of Lions football and it suggests something won't go well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Math is there even for the dumbest football player.....They understand 9-7 and 11-5.....They don't understand much more then that unless they play QB......Both teams will give it their all, I'm just afraid this is the same ole Lions.

I'm going with the Bears because I've watched over 30 years of Lions football and it suggests something won't go well.

Huh? Maybe I need to start smoking dope again... So is this game bigger muzz? Or that game? Or the other game?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longer is bigger.

At least that's what she said.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Maybe I need to start smoking dope again... So is this game bigger muzz? Or that game? Or the other game?

I'm sorry smitty, I thought all of us thought the first time we Played Chicago was a big game or a "Must win Game"

lol.....I would much rather see us beat GB....We've proven we can beat the Bears.

The dumbest conversation in the NFL is " This is a must win game" I've heard every NFL analyst use it so they must be right.

We all know what we think about NFL analyst. :laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry smitty, I thought all of us thought the first time we Played Chicago was a big game or a "Must win Game"

lol.....I would much rather see us beat GB....We've proven we can beat the Bears.

The dumbest conversation in the NFL is " This is a must win game" I've heard every NFL analyst use it so they must be right.

We all know what we think about NFL analyst. :laugh3:

Okay, I think I get what you're saying now. The only must win games are games you must win. Such as: elimination games, playoff games and home games when you're all defeated and have the Dolphins going against you.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I think I get what you're saying now. The only must win games are games you must win. Such as: elimination games, playoff games and home games when you're all defeated and have the Dolphins going against you.

Something like that.......So lets win tomorrow so next week isn't a must win game. :laugh3:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused......If we lose tomorrow does that make it a must must win game in week 11, or if we win tomorrow then we can coast for a week and lose in week 11....I'm trying to figure this whole NFL thing out.....I think I understand the Jags suck and the Broncos are pretty good, but this whole "Must win this week" thing is perplexing.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats a pretty negative stereotype, so are you saying football players are stupid or black people, since qb is a predominantly white position currently. Either way thats quite the generalization.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a pretty negative stereotype, so are you saying football players are stupid or black people, since qb is a predominantly white position currently. Either way thats quite the generalization.

I'm pretty sure I said football players were dumb except QBs.....Don't think I ever mentioned Black White or Chinese and in case Redskin fans are reading this I didn't mention Native Americans either.

It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?

I really like Russell Wilson. Is he Black or White? If I had to guess he has a white parent and a black parent.....Does that make me racist by stating the obvious?:laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I said football players were dumb except QBs.....Don't think I ever mentioned Black White or Chinese and in case Redskin fans are reading this I didn't mention Native Americans either.

It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?

I really like Russell Wilson. Is he Black or White? If I had to guess he has a white parent and a black parent.....Does that make me racist by stating the obvious?:laugh3:
Real quality guy you are... glad all those little kids you drive around every day have such a classy role-model to look up to.

It's too bad you live in Tennessee where there's no other Lions fans to speak of because I'd love to hear that one or more of your rider's parents saw these comments and either kicked your ass or got you fired. Maybe that seems harsh, but it's 2013 man, there's no place for intolerant ignorance like the crap you posted here...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're so big into pushing stereotypes, I'd like to point out that you live in Tennessee and are proving to be a conservative, racist bigot.

How's that for a classic stereotype?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're so big into pushing stereotypes, I'd like to point out that you live in Tennessee and are proving to be a conservative, racist bigot.

How's that for a classic stereotype?

What did I type that was racist? Russell Wilson probably has one white and one black parent? Football players are dumb except QBs?

Nice stretch TP. I may live in TN but was born and raised in the great state of Michigan. I think you might be just a little to sensitive.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I type that was racist?
Don't play dumb, you just made a purposefully inflammatory post:

"It's all good, Most football players are dumb, sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. Race has nothing to do with it.......But then again why are most QB's white? I'm sorry did I mention the elephant in the room that offended someone?"

Don't try to back-track now. You put that out there for all to see.

Russell Wilson probably has one white and one black parent?
Yep, that part too. Why, "if you had to guess" would you say he has one white parent? Because he's intelligent? Plays QB?

Again, don't try to play dumb now and pretend that you didn't mean anything offensive by it. You obviously love stirring the pot and getting under people's skin (and really, how pathetic is that? guess some people never really grow up...), but I gotta draw the line when you start bringing race into your pot-stirring tactics. There's simply no place for that here.

Call me sensitive if you want, but I clearly wasn't the first to notice. And you can't say we're ganging up on you- GVSU and I aren't exactly "buds" when it comes to our little message board community. So clearly your comments were taken offensively by more than just one guy...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for what it's worth you'll notice that I haven't responded to your posts in a while, because we clearly don't see eye to eye and I assumed everyone else was getting sick of me putting in my two cents when I disagreed with you.

Usually your next denial tactic is usually to attack my stance towards you, so I figured I'd nip that nonsense in the bud before you had the chance to try to use it...