• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My most important post of the season!

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my 2QB, PPR, $ league I'm 10-3 and I've locked up the #1 seed with the bye so this last week of the regular season and the following weeks bye are not my focus. I'm 2 playoff wins away from the championship and want to set myself up for success in NFL weeks 16 & 17. In that regard:

One of the other teams in our league dropped Jonathan Taylor who I was able to pickup(dropped Eagles D) and put on IR. It was only because my 2 WW pickup attempts last week failed which resulted in me being #2 in WW priority. Another team dropped Rhamondra Stevenson and I would like to put in a WW request for him but I'm back to middle of the pack in priority, which is where I have been most of the season, and I've got a couple of other requests so not sure it's realistic to think I have a decent chance to get him.

I lost Dell so my WR corp took a hit which is why I put I'm a WW claim for Josh Downs

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please bear with me because that's not the entire post I was writing but the browser on my phone decided to post it before I was done. Please hold off on commenting until I finish it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please bear with me because that's not the entire post I was writing but the browser on my phone decided to post it before I was done. Please hold off on commenting until I finish it.

i was wondering, because there was no question, there was no room for advice to be given, nowhere to even say DAMN ZEPPY YOUR TEAM IS SOLID.... Let us at least rosterbate with ya...

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost Dell so my WR corp took a hit which is why I put I'm a WW claim for Josh Downs. I also put in a claim for Isaiah likely(dropping Gardner Minshew) because my TE Logan Thomas is on bye but that was before I realized that a win this week is meaningless to me. Still have to answer the question for myself as to whether Likely is a better option for me than Thomas in weeks 16-17 but I'm thinking I'm best standing pat and just having the TE slot empty this week.

I'll post a screenshot of my current roster after I post this.

What are your thoughts on my thinking in managing my team these next 2 weeks in preparation for my playoffs?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was wondering, because there was no question, there was no room for advice to be given, nowhere to even say DAMN ZEPPY YOUR TEAM IS SOLID.... Let us at least rosterbate with ya...
I normally don't make long posts on my phone as I prefer to use the laptop but
Rosterbate away!

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly RB is and has been the week spot of my team, which is going to be the case when you go zero RB until round 7, so I'm seriously salivating at the possibility of Taylor contributing anything to my team.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be devastated if I don't get Downs as I feel my WR corp is still pretty stout even with the loss of Dell. Of course I feel better about that if Cooper plays than if he doesn't.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the trade deadline pass??

you are very weak outside of QBs... I know this is a QB league... so you have overcome that... but if there is a way to slighly downgrade on QB while upgrading at RB or WR... that would be beneficial...

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the trade deadline pass??

you are very weak outside of QBs... I know this is a QB league... so you have overcome that... but if there is a way to slighly downgrade on QB while upgrading at RB or WR... that would be beneficial...
Yes, the trade deadline has passed. Any further improvements are going to come via free agency at this point.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the trade deadline has passed. Any further improvements are going to come via free agency at this point.

your WRs are fine... a little below average, but you should be fine with what you have

but your RBs is where you are behind... so I would load your bench with all RBs you can... and pray someone emerges... you have Spears, so that is a good start... but get chase brown, see if he takes more touches away from Mixon as that team goes down the gutter...

not sure who else is available...

Luckily in this league, the QBs are king, so you will go as far as your QBs take you... but you may struggle vs a second team with good QBs...